All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 04'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
zipp2zipp2over 16 years ago
great work

loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well the author deletes the one he doesnt like

your a joke and your tale is overblown and typical of the genre.

just turn off comments if your going to remove the critical ones to try to create a favorable impression you may as well not have them on at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific.

This series is getting better and better. Love the way the white couple accept their fate. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interracial or just plain racist?

I'm all for interracial sex but I hate racism and this shit is as racist as they come. It was probably written by some small dicked nigger who gets fucked up the ass by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you lost me

Ugh, that racial superiority b.s. went 1 step too far for me. Interracial sex is hot, but adopting a philosophy of racial superiority is disgusting and a big turn off. My ex fiancee used to fuck black men, and it was a turn on to me, but to disrespect anyone because of the color of their skin, be it black, brown, white, yellow, or red is not the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back

It has been so long that I had to go back and read the first three parts again. Loved it, but see a need for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You are either black or gay or both. Not a stright white man alive would want this. Stupid shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good grief

I...but...uhhh...good grief...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a Joke...

You write the same garbage over and over again...Get a normal life, Dude!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i almost puke from hearing i still love her

take them to a mental health clinic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Full marks for a brilliant story brilliantly written. Your chosen subject extolling black cock working itself balls deep in a beautiful married white woman's cunt in the presence of her lawful husband is of the very essence in any decent self respecting cunt yarn. My compliments to you, Ergohost, and may we have the pleasure, and it will indeed be a pleasure, of reading many more of your works. Harry THG

RockyRatRockyRatabout 16 years ago
WTF?

I was following the story pretty intently, despite all of the black superiority b.s., until you took a VERY weird turn when the guy suggested that his wife just have sex exclusively with Antwan. Talk about his being a neutered cucky. I did like the story up until that turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I came reading it

His decision to sacrifice their sex life in favor of a superior black stud was one of the most erotic things I have ever read.

Now taht gives me some ideas about my next step into cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

YOUR STORY SUCKS ,HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTERACEL SEX, IT JUST SUCKS AND SO DO YOU..........................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Storie

You write good stories

I have always the same fantasy my 45 years old volumputious wife with blackman

when I read your story chapter 4 I fantasize actually my wife have sex with Antwan's

Big Black Cock. I image there my wife lying back her thighs wide spread and Antwan

above my wife's body and slowly insert his very big black shine prick in to mu wife's

well lube Cunt.

I again start read all chapter thankyou

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The Logical Conclusion :

has wimpy cuck slicing off his own cock and balls and eating them for dinner while watching the big black dick saw in and out of his wife'

Sicko characters,sicko author,and a story that reaches a new high in low with the cuckold horseshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Great story. Hot.!! My mature white wife also is exclusive to 2 younger married blac bulls. She is now their older white slut on the side to use as and when they choose. Individually or together. Could be just an hour for oral worship or a 2 to 3 hour all out fuck session. She craves it . Can't get enough when they come over. She will even meet them to suck them off in their car while waiting for their wife in the grocery store parking lot. She loves their black cum so much. And got to say very hot for me to watch as well. It definately is like this couple,for both of us. It really is.!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy indeed.

I did enjoy reading about the wife and Antwan kissing and really making love and good old Jim just watching and wanking himself knowing that he can't compete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That's a shit-ton of bullshit right there. Can't satisfy her sexually anymore? Didn't she orgasm when they fucked all night literally a few days before the 'you can't satisfy me sexually' bullshit? This story's pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck is One Dumb Fuck!

The stench coming off of this steaming pile just continues to thicken. Antwan isn't just fucking Anna,they're making love with all the kissing and sweet talk that goes with it. Now cucky himself has decreed that he will no longer fuck his wife,that's a privilege reserved for big BLACK snakes only.And slutty thinks that's wonderful. This marriage will soon implode,drowned by a big black load!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moje małżeństwo

jest bardzo podobne tylko u nas jest dojrzały,starszy kruczoczarny mężczyzna [ 193 cm. 135 kg ] i mamy na razie jego trójkę dzieci i to samych chłopaków.Jestem zachwycony jego delikatnością i perfekcyjnym ruchaniem wielkim penisem [ 8,5 cala - 6 cali naokoło a grzyb ok 6,5 cala ] i jest piękny,żylasty i tłusty.Zawsze liżę jego spermę ze świeżo pokrytej pipki mojej żony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story

I am a cuck wannabe my wife role plays with me but won't take a lover. She has a couple of dildos as her lovers and I am not allowed in her pussy anymore due to me being too small and not satisfying her. She will tell me stories of getting serviced by one of her boyfriends and him sharing her with his friends. I am allowed to jerk off when she tells me these stories. She has me cum on her tits or pussy, but I must clean up the mess with my mouth. I am happy with this but I do dream of her having a real lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again amazing, cummed on this series couple of times, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and very believable. I am soaked through after reading it. I arranged for a black man to join my wife and me in our marital bed some years ago but, owing to my being more than a little impatient it did not go well, for me anyway! On the plus side my wife had a good night with her black lover's cock in her belly - that I arranged, but my impatience spoiled the experience for me. My wife made me leave our bed while she was well and truly fucked by her black lover but I was relegated to the sofa downstairs so I did not see any of it. She would not repeat the experience with a black man although she has had many white lovers and an Arab when we visited Morocco on holiday, often with my knowledge and acquiescence.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69717 months ago

Seriously she’s just a slut for a big cock she doesn’t care about his feelings and it has nothing to do with interracial sex could be a big white cock, she would be acting exactly the same way. We don’t need to be reminded every other paragraph that he is black and she’s married and white, but he now has determined on his own, that he can’t satisfy his wife, but Just a couple of nights before he fucked the shit out of her and now after another fuck session with this superior BS black sexual prowess agrees with him. Yeah, very strange twist to the story now only rates a three.

ejsathomeejsathome3 months ago

Continuing absolutely stupid infantile dialogue. Ruins what could be a very erotic situation. Very disappointing. Reads like it could’ve been written by a 10-year-old.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the salty dudes. They keep reading every chapter and hating it, lol. Talk about infantile… Anyway, the story is good. I loved that he just dropped by for a quickie. I am not a fan of the not having sex though. Having kids/pregnancy isn’t sexy either (to me). Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous