Caught Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers

Anna craned her neck so that she could look toward him and turned her upper body slightly toward Antwan. Then with one arm she reached back and grabbed hold of his chest to help him pound her pussy. I had seen them fuck before, but it was still an incredibly erotic sight watching my wife and her black lover move as one. They were united, as only a black man and white woman can be, in love and pleasure. Both were giving and receiving great sexual satisfaction from the other. I saw the look of intense passion as they exchanged stares. What she was getting from Antwan, I knew I could never give her. It may be hard for some to understand, but I felt elated to be able to witness the sexual union of my wife with a black man.

"You will only fuck me?" Antwan asked.

"Only you, baby. Take me."

"And your hubbie?"

Anna looked at me. "He doesn't get this."

"Oh no?" Said Antwan.

"No. He doesn't get to fuck this anymore. Only you, baby."

"Your hubbie will never get it?" Antwan asked as he entered her pussy again and again.

"He will never fuck my pussy again. Only you, baby. Only you." She cried.

Listening to my wife and watching her fuck made me think about what she was saying. It was clear that she belonged to Antwan. Having sex with him was something that she could never give up. Antwan was now firmly established as my wife's man, her lover and her mate. As much as it hurt to hear my wife say these things, I was also deriving massive pleasure from it, more pleasure then it bothered me. The more I thought about it, the more I loved that she was saying it. I rubbed my dick with uncontrollably fast up and down motion.

"Shit, you two look good together." I said out loud.

Anna looked at me, a crazy lusty expression on her face. "You love it?"

"Fuck I do." I replied.

"Yes." She screamed.

"I love watching this."

"Yeah, honey."

"I love that I can't have you."

"Yes." She sighed.

"And that you he fucks you."

"Oh yeah. Oh, yeah." Anna said with her eyes rolling up.

Right there, right then. Anna orgasmed. Her whole body twisted. She whimpered and thrashed her head back and forth. I could see the muscles of her lovely body contract and relax. It was a long orgasm that at last left her limp on the bed while Antwan continued to pound his black body onto her slim white frame. Her excitement left white cream from her pussy all over his cock.

"Oh my gawd, yeah, yeah." Anna said softly.

"Dayum, I'm cumming." Antwan hollered.

In front of me, Antwan stroked in and out of my wife's pussy from behind and convulsed. I knew he was shooting his cum inside her pussy. I knew she was still on the pill, but in my lust I imagined a day would come when she wouldn't be and that someday my wife's affection for her black lover would be consummated. The idea overwhelmed my senses, the desire that someday my wife will mate and become impregnated by Antwan dominated my thoughts. My dick in my hand ached in pleasure as I ejaculated. A long stream of cum popped out of my dick as I contemplated the sight before me.

Anna and Antwan collapsed in bed together and kissed. When they finished kissing and exchanging whispers, Anna turned her sweaty face to me.

"Honey, bring me some water please."

I nodded and proceeded to leave.

"And bring me one too." Antwan added as I was leaving.

I went down to the kitchen, wiped and cleaned myself up and then as requested, I brought Anna and Antwan a water. They thanked me and lounged on the bed with each other as they drank. They looked tired but sexy and happy as she laid her legs over his and had one arm around him.

"Oh that was so good." Anna said.

"Yeah. Thank you, suga."

Anna laughed. "No. I should thank you for being such an awesome lover. That black cock took me to places I didn't know existed."

Even though they appeared tired, they were still very excited and I knew this was only the beginning of a long night of love making. After a little relaxation and small talk, they went at it again, this time missionary style. I sat down again near the bed and masturbated as Antwan lay on top of my wife, kissing and slowly fucking her as her hands gently held and caressed his back.

"You two look so freaking good together." I said watching them.

They both turned their faces toward me, smiled, and then faced each other again and kissed. Their groins mashed into each other at a rhythmic rate. She wrapped her lovely legs around his body and pumped her hips up to meet his downward motions. They fucked like this for an hour. Antwan could stay up a long time. His slow pace did not take away from my wife's enjoyment. His black cock was thick, long and hard. So even at a slow pace Antwan could give my wife intense pleasure. When I used to fuck her (emphasis on used to since I would never again fuck her) I had to work my dick very fast to get her off. Antwan was capable to bring her to orgasm with far less effort on his part. Again and again during that hour he made her cum on his black cock. The experience was wonderful for all three of us. Sometimes I would orgasm with her as I masturbated.

When Antwan finally decided to orgasm, I could see tears in his eyes welling in his as he pressed his body against Anna's.

"Oh baby, take what you want from me." Anna said seeing his tears and holding him close against her.

"I gonna cum." He said as the muscles of his dark face convulsed.

"Cum in me, baby." Anna said breathlessly.

"Oh, suga. Oh suga."

"Cum in me. I want it. I need it."

"Ah." Antwan's body shook and he began cumming in my wife.

"Yes. Yes. Give it to me." Anna said.

"Ah. Aggh." Antwan grunted as he finished shooting cum in Anna.

Chills ran all over my body and my head started swimming. I stepped back and got my rocks off while the two lovers shared a post-orgasmic kiss.

-

Antwan went home later that night to gather a few things and said he would return to our house tomorrow. My wife and I went to bed together that night but didn't talk much since she was exhausted. In the morning my wife was delighted to see him and then two of them went straight upstairs. When they reached our bedroom they kissed, stripped off their clothes and then jumped on the bed and started having sex. Except for bathroom breaks and some lunch, they spent the rest of the day in bed fucking or cuddling and kissing between sex. My wife really loved having Antwan inside of her. Her pussy was constantly wet his cock with her orgasmic juices.

For the first month, Antwan was over house almost every night. He practically lived there. And every night he was there he fucked my wife two, three or more times. They behaved like newlyweds. Their appetite for sex seemed unstoppable. I guess you could say they were newly in love, or lust depending on how you look at it. After a while I became convinced that Antwan had spent more time fucking my wife then I had done married to her for years.

I took pictures and video of everything. Before long I had accumulated a huge library of tapes and pictures of my wife having sex with her lover. I spent most of my free time during the day organizing it, and at night I was masturbating to it.

It didn't take long after the transformation of our marriage for it to settle into a new pattern. Anna and I were still husband and wife. We lived together, did homemaking stuff together and still presented ourselves to family functions and social gatherings as a couple. Often I would eat my wife's pussy in the morning and in the afternoon and then at night Antwan would show up and take over as husband.

We were all happy with this arrangement but deep inside I knew things would probably continue evolving. We always worried that people might reject us if they knew what we were doing because they were closed minded and didn't want to accept open marriages.

Because it was becoming so normal for Antwan to come and sleep with my wife every night it was starting to get difficult to conceal our lifestyle from coworkers, friends and family. Family and friends would stop by unexpectedly and I would have to delay them at the front door while Antwan sneaked out the back. Coworkers would spot Antwan stopping by the house and wondering why he was visiting all the time.

Other problems lurked on the horizon for us as well. Anna remained on the birth control pills but I wondered how long that would continue. She loved taking Antwan's sperm in her womb and I sometimes thought she harbored a desire to breed with Antwan. The thought intrigued me. I have to admit that as the days went by I spent more and more time daydreaming about Anna becoming impregnated by Antwan. I also enjoyed looking at my drawings, especially of the one with Anna in a wedding dress kissing Antwan, and each time I masturbated to ejaculation. As I shot jizz out my dick all over my pants, I knew that where Anna and I were heading next with our marriage was anybody's guess.

End of part five

eroghost
eroghost
516 Followers