Caught Ch. 06

Story Info
Jim and Anna continue their interracial cuckolding journey.
6.9k words
4.37
9k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers

Warning: Not recommended reading for anyone who dislikes interracial love, cuckolding, or impregnation erotica, otherwise, please enjoy.

I've got a sexy secret to share. I'm a willing cuckold. My name is Jim, I used to be a typical 26 year old guy with a 24 year old sweet wife named Anna, living a normal married life until two years ago when my wife caught me watching interracial porn. At first, she was upset and angry. I worried she would leave me. After she calmed down we had a chance to talk about it and I discovered she had become curious about obsession. You can read about what happened in earlier chapters.

The end result is it's been six months since she cuckolded me with a black man named Antwan, a former co-worker of hers we knew had been interested in her in the past. The experience blew our minds and changed our lives. We both loved it and with my wife's new black lover Antwan, we indulged ourselves, sinking deeper into it. Eventually, Anna and Antwan became exclusive lovers. Although she still kissed me, sucked my dick, and treated me like her husband, I haven't had sexual intercourse with my wife for five months. At first it was frustrating, but now we both kinda love it.

Since we are well off financially, we bought and fully paid for a big house in a quiet neighborhood. Everyone minds their own business so no one cared that a tall, muscular black man visited my wife more and more until now he practically lived with us.

Anna and I kept our marital bedroom on the second floor, although Antwan spent more time in there with my wife than I did. I kept a spare bedroom, which was also my home office on the first floor. I put a bed in it. My new bedroom is directly under the main bedroom. Antwan had his own room too, the guest room, but he hardly spent any time there. Most of the time, after their sessions of love making, Antwan slept with Anna, while I spent the night masturbating, listening to the sounds of the bed and floor creaking above me, completely enthralled by the sound, jerking myself dry, and loving it.

Which brings our story up to date.

We were at the six month mark since Anna and Antwan had become lovers, half a year of continuous cuckolding. Driving my BMW, a car recommended by a close friend named Trev, I arrived home in the afternoon from my job in the big city. There was no one to greet me as I entered our home and made my way to the kitchen. Although the lights were on, the place was empty.

I discovered a tablet on one of the islands in the kitchen, along with a note beside the unfamiliar electronic device.

The note had the following message written on it: play the video saved on the desktop named Important Update, Love Anna, followed by a series of xoxo's.

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't nervous. I wiped my sweaty hands on the sides of my beige dress pants. What could this mystery note mean? Was this the prelude to a Dear John letter? Was I finally being dumped? I probably should be. As far as most people are concerned, I have failed as a husband. I had low expectations as I carried out the directions of the note.

A prerecorded video began and I found Anna's cute round face looking at me, her short brownish hair neatly styled. I couldn't help but smile. She was beautiful, of course, possessing a soft attractiveness and warmth that made her look like the kinda girl every guy wanted to bring home to mother.

"Hi sweetie," Anna waved at me, a bright smile on her face. "I hope you like the tablet I bought you. It's an early birthday present. You deserve it since you're the best husband in the world."

So far, so good. I watched the video continue.

Anna continued, looking shy. "You're probably wondering what's going on so I'll get right to it. This video has some directions that you have to follow to the letter. That's an order."

Anna sounded adorably serious, I have to say that I liked the take charge tone in her voice.

"First, go up the stairs to the second floor, then walk to the main bedroom that belongs to me and Antwan but don't go in yet."

That was our bedroom, or was. What she said suggested she considered it the room she shared with Antwan now. I felt a tug in my pants. My dick was aroused. I followed the directions and arrived at the bedroom door, noise was coming from the other side. I placed my ear against it and listened. Dancing into my ears came the sensuous sounds of intense sex. The bed squeaked, likely under the weight of two crashing bodies. I recognized the voice of my Anna, panting and moaning, intermixed with Antwan's deep grunting. Based on the sounds that were coming from the other side of the door, Antwan was giving my wife one heck of a fucking. My heart beat increased, my erection stiffened, I was fully aroused.

"Do you hear us making love? It sounds wonderful, doesn't it? By the time you watch this video we've been doing it for over an hour. Antwan is amazing. You can listen but you're not allowed to come in. We've decided this bedroom is our private place. When we're in there, you are not allowed to come in unless we invite you. Are you rubbing yourself? I bet you are. You are so perverted. I love it. Go ahead and jerk if you want to but don't you dare cum until I give you permission."

I put the tablet on a nearby table. Anna smiled on the video while she gave me time to rub myself. Listening to her fucking Antwan made me so hard and aroused I dropped my pants and underwater and masturbated in the hallway. Anna made such sweet girly noises whenever Antwan penetrated her young married white pussy with his thick and long black cock. Out of her came a range of pleasure, delightful soft moans, lustful grunts wanting more, aching cries that revealed her satisfaction, and muffled cries when Antwan covered her mouth as they kissed.

In awe, I stroked my dick furiously. I imagined Antwan on top of Anna, her arms holding him close, their bodies locked together, two people joined in love. My wife was in there having the best sex ever with her black boyfriend and I was loving every moment of it. I wasn't feeling any jealousy at all, which surprised me. Instead, I felt contentment in my chest. It made me happy knowing my cute little white wife was enjoying herself. I wished it could stay like this always. I was close to ejaculating, hovering dangerously close to the edge.

From the tablet I heard my wife's voice. "That's enough. You better not have cum. I don't want a mess in the hallway. If you do, pause this video and clean it up before you resume. If everything is fine, I want you to go to your new bedroom now. Don't worry, sweetie. I'll invite you to our bedroom to watch us fuck later. I love it when you watch. It turns me on. It turns us both on. It's just sometimes we want alone time. I know you understand. You're the best husband ever. I love you."

Anna wiped a tear from her face. I felt so moved and happy. I could tell from the sound of her voice and the expression on her face that she meant it.

From the video, Anna looked at me imploringly. "I always want to be with you, to be your wife, but I also want to be with Antwan and need to be his lover. He wants that too. I think the three of us are good together. I want to keep us that way."

"I want that too." I said.

I was in my room now. It had a semen smell to it, since my wastebasket by the bed was full of cum soaked tissue. Over the past five months, I had spent many hours in this room jerking off.

The video continued. "I want you to take off all your clothes once you are in your room. Go ahead and do that now, okay?"

I dutifully obeyed. I was enjoying being ordered around. Anna looked so cute when she was trying to be assertive. By habit, she was a reserved person. Antwan was changing that, turning her into a more aggressive and confident woman. He was good for her. I had so much respect for him.

Over the last five months Antwan always treated me with respect. He was the man of house, however, there was no mistaking that. He sat where he wanted, took what he wanted. He was never pushy but he got what he felt he was due. He never asked for money. He didn't need it, he had recently started a business with houses which seemed to be going well. He was stronger than me so he carried things I couldn't. When some teenagers harassed us when the three of us went to the store, one look from him turned them away. He did like to dominate me and I didn't complain. He casually reminded me he saw me as less of a man than him. In front of Anna he would say I had pretty eyes. She would agree and play along, saying she was jealous of my baby blues. When he came into a room where me and Anna were, he would ask, "what are you girls up to?" Or "how are you girls." Or even, "what are you ladies doing?" Anna would look at me and go along with it, replying, "Us ladies are watching a movie." It challenged my masculinity but I let it slide, because Antwan was the dominant male. I accepted it and even liked it. One time, when we were talking about wrestling, he demonstrated a position by pinning me down and practically humping me. Anna got hot and bothered by what she saw.

"Get up, that made me wet," Anna grabbed Antwan and pulled him to her bedroom and shut the door.

Physically, he was perfect, ripped and muscular, but in a healthy way. His black skin complimented my wife's white skin so well. They always looked perfect together. They looked like what a couple should be. I couldn't ask for a better man to be my wife's boyfriend.

I lay naked on the bed, watching the video, and waiting for the next directions.

Anna continued. "You started this when I caught you watching interracial porn, you bad boy. It's your fault. But I'm glad you did. After you confessed your interracial fetish, it made me accept that I was always attracted to black men but had repressed my desires because of my timidity. Does that excite you? You can rub yourself if it does, I don't mind, but still no cumming until you have permission, got it?"

"Yes ma'am." I said and I started jerking again. In the room above me I heard the floor creaking under the strain of active sex.

My wife's soft screams of pleasure drifted through the floor like new snow. I reminded myself that, because of me, my sweet, brown-haired, young 24 year-old wife had opened our marriage to Antwan, a strong black man who very quickly replaced me in Anna's bed.

"Antwan is a great lover and it triples my pleasure when you enjoy my pleasure. It drives me wild knowing that while Antwan is taking me, you are getting off to it."

Anna looked possessed, her eyes simmering with sex. "You are my husband and you are going to stay that way. You have to be responsible for what you created and see this through to the end. Communication is important, so I'm going to tell you how things are going to be. Okay, sweetie?"

"Yes, sweetie. Anything you want." I said to the video.

"It's time for you to rub your dick good. I'm going to let you get off."

I rubbed.

"Antwan is moving in with us permanently. He'll keep his own room but he'll also be sleeping with me most of the time. That's what we want. I love falling asleep and waking up in his arms. Will you be okay with that?"

"I am." I rubbed my dick more. It felt good.

"I'm really happy only having sex with Antwan while you stay celibate. But I will still kiss you, hug you, and jerk you off. You know how much I like small cute things. I love rubbing your little white dick and feeling how hard and aroused you get. I'll suck your dick too while Antwan is taking me from behind."

I jerked more quickly, building up my pleasure. "Yes. I want that."

Anna smiled at me in the video and paused. She was hesitant. What was it?

"You are going to love this next part. I know it. Keep rubbing while I tell you. Are you ready?"

"I'm ready, sweetie. Tell me."

In the same sweet voice she once used to say she loved me, Anna said, "I've done a lot of thinking about everything. I want to have a baby with Antwan. We talked about it. We both want to do it. It is going to happen. I want my black boyfriend to make me pregnant."

"Yes, fuck yeah!" I stroked and stroked and stroked until my little white dick burst. My semen sprayed out of me like a fountain, splattering all over my hand, my body, on my bed sheets. My cum kept spewing out. My heart felt happy. My wife Anna wanted to have Antwan's baby, to be impregnated by her black boyfriend; my cuckold dream was coming true. A flash of exciting images ran through my mind, images of Antwan shooting cum deep into my wife, her doing pregnancy tests and proudly showing off a positive result, Anna getting a belly from the growing mixed baby inside her. Fuck yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!

"If you want that too. Come upstairs, sweetie. Come to our bedroom and tell us right now. We are waiting for you."

I didn't even bother to wipe myself off, I ran out of my bedroom, flew up the stairs, and opened the door.

Facing the door as if she were waiting for me, on the edge of the bed, Anna sat straddled on top of Antwan, who lay on the bed holding her by the hips, his long thick black cock, slathered with foamy semen mixed with her creamy arousal, disappeared up to his balls in my wife's pussy before reappearing like a piston going in and out of her. One of Anna's hands vigorously rubbed her clit while her other hand reached behind to support herself as she bounced up and down, her gasping mouth opening, closing, and gritting in sexual ecstasy.

"Jim!" Anna cried out when she saw me.

"Anna! I do. I want what you want. Everything."

"Come to me, sweetie!" Anna cried, her face wincing from the incredible sex she was experiencing.

Anna held her arms open for me, even as her face trembled with the intense pleasure she took from Antwan's long black cock inside her, her gaze was full of love and relief.

Passion and affection filled my heart, I was consumed with love for Anna. I hurried to her and embraced my wife. As I hugged Anna, her body bounced up and down against me as Antwan, gritting his teeth, sucking air in and out, vigorously fucked her, having increased his pounding at my arrival. The feeling of her soft breasts, her hot neck, and her sweaty naked body left me with a stiff erection. I could feel tension in her body melting away, tension that was there because of worry over me. She shouldn't have worried.

"I love you, Anna." I said, emotion catching in my throat.

Her big brown eyes, still shining with innocence no matter her sexual perversions, focused on me, searching for my feelings.

"Ah! My pussy is full of Antwan's seed. Ah! Oh! He's fucked my little white snatch oh so good, all afternoon with his big black cock while we waited for you, oh yeah, and he filled me up with his cum. Is that okay?"

"Fuck yeah, I love it."

"That's what I love about you." Anna's face broke out into a wide smile. "You are so naughty and nasty. *Gasp!* It turns me on."

"Yes. I couldn't be happier. I want you and Antwan to have a baby together."

"You do?" Anna's eyes open wide with wonder and delight.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I want you to make not just one, but lots of babies together."

"I'm sorry, Jim. The pregnancy has to be Antwan's. He's stretched me so much I can't feel your little dick anymore. I love you but I only want Antwan in me."

I gently held her face in my hands. "I feel the same."

"You do?"

"Yes. I love this, what we have now. I love that your white pussy is only for his black cock. I love it."

"Thank you, sweetie." Contented happiness bloomed over her face. "You know I love you so much."

When I hugged her again, I looked over her shoulder and saw Antwan staring at me, smiling with triumph, reveling in the complete control he had over her as he enjoyed pounding Anna's pussy.

"Antwan makes me so hot, sweetie. He drives me wild. I can't resist him. You understand?"

"It's what I want too, Anna. I love it."

Outside the sun had set, things had set inside the bedroom too, settled into something new. I had to hold on tight if I wanted to remain a part of it. I took Anna into my arms and kissed her. It was probably one of the best kisses of my life. Our lips pressed firmly together, her arms looped around my neck, and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Her kiss was hot, hungry, and deep. There was a salty taste in her mouth, the leftover flavor of Antwan's semen.

Anna desperately wanted connection to me, just as deeply as she wanted to have Antwan's seed to impregnate her.

"Ugh! I'm cumming in yo woman." Antwan grunted.

Her body shaking with pleasure, Anna broke out of our kiss and hugged me tight.

She cried, "Yes! Antwan! Shoot inside of me!"

With one arm around her shoulder, I helped push Anna down on Antwan's cock, while with my other hand I reached down and rubbed my aching hard dick. She pressed her head against mine, staring into my eyes, strands of sweaty hair forming a curtain between us.

For a moment, the three of us were like one convulsing, exhilarated, sexual being, locked in pleasure, all three of us having a near simultaneous orgasm. My body shaking, my groin exploding in satisfaction, I started our chain orgasm by ejaculating my load into the air and spewing it on the floor.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Antwan grunted, his teeth clenched, his hands firmly locking Anna's hips on his, his black cock shooting his seed into her pussy, a place which Anna reserved only for him. This set her off next.

"Yes! Ah, ah. It's soooo good! AhhhHhhhHhhhh! I'm cuUuMmiIinnnGgg!" Anna convulsed with an orgasm.

She held me tight as she rocked back and forth, trying to draw every inch of pleasure out of Antwan's long black cock. When the feverish moment hit her, she threw her head back, shook her head side to side, running her hands through her hair in an agony of ecstasy. It was so beautiful.

For a minute, the three of us said nothing as we gasped and panted in the aftermath of our sexual act. This was something we had done before and yet this time it felt different and special. We had crossed another line in our continuing exploration of the meaning of marriage, love, and cuckolding. I couldn't complain. Thus far, we were all satisfied. This was exactly what I had wanted. I had no regrets. Perhaps only that I hadn't done it sooner.

Anna and I beamed at each other.

"That was really good." I said.

"That was fucking fantastic," she covered her mouth. "Woopsy. Excuse my language."

Anna smiled. We kissed.

"So, now that you've cum, are you still cool with it?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." I said.

Anna pecked me on my lips, then spun around, flopped on top of Antwan, and proceeded to make out with him. I was so tired and spent, I collapsed into bed with them. No one complained.

I rolled over to my side and watched the two lovers kissing.

Anna lay on top, her hands delicately laying on his broad black chest, her cute and soft white body enveloped by his strong arms. The smell of sweat and sex hung thick in the air, mixed in with her flowery smell and his lemony musk. One of his hands held the back of her head, locking her into his kiss, the other hand gripped and massaged her ass.

Together, Antwan and my wife Anna made a gorgeous couple, the contrast of his black skin and her white body never ceased to arouse me. I suppose all three of us were too hyper focused on skin color, but hey, it got us off. Growing instantly hard, I jerked slowly to them making out for some minutes. They couldn't get enough of each other. I considered that, because of conditioning myself to watching them fuck, it was nearly impossible for me to get an erection any other way. When Antwan wasn't kissing her, he was sucking on her breasts. I thought they might start fucking again when she rolled off and finally relaxed.

Anna ended up sandwiched between us.

eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers
12