Caught in the Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spasm after spasm of pleasure rocked through Todd as he drained his balls into the Indian beauty beneath him. This had been one very good fuck from one very hot woman! he thought to himself as he leaned down and deeply kissed Priya's mouth. She returned his kiss hotly, their tongues twining hard as they relaxed into post-coital bliss.

"Mmmm, did that feel as good as it looked, baby?" said the woman's voice from the door way. The lovers jumped, Priya gasping as she took in the sight of the lovely woman, her clingy dress giving away the lovely hourglass shape of her body, her beautiful legs made more shapely by the navy blue high-heel sandals she was wearing.

Todd got over his shock as he looked over his shoulder. "Mom!... oh, Mom... fer cryin' out loud, what are you doing here?" His words were a feint; he knew totally well why his mother was there.

Elizabeth approached the bed as Todd eased his still-hard cock out of Priya's sperm-filled pussy. "I just thought I'd come in and join the fun, honey." she said. "And I really want to get to know your friend here, very well... very well." With that, Elizabeth began pulling her dress over her shoulders as if taking off a t-shirt, then let her panties drop to a puddle around her shapely, elegant feet.

Wordlessly, the lovely older woman eased onto the bed next to Priya's right hip. She took the base of Todd's huge, slimy cock in her hand then lowered her head to it.

"Oh my God!" Priya gasped as Elizabeth engulfed her son's meat into her mouth, cleaning off Todd and Priya's combined juices, moaning as the pleasure of the flavors filled her sex-starved mouth. Her pussy melted, becoming sopping wet with desire.

Once cleaned up, Todd got off the bed as Elizabeth lay on her belly between Priya's spread legs. "Mmm, this looks delicious!" Liz said, then extended her tongue and licked Priya's slit from just above the tight sphincter of her ass to her bulging clit. Then Elizabeth dove in, feasting on Priya's pussy and her own son's huge load of semen.

Priya had no objections to being eaten by a lovely woman. She often masturbated to the thought of Cindy Ross or Katherine Woodburn licking her slit, but to feel it now from the woman who's son had just fucked her and filled her pussy with his cum was incredibly hot!

Meanwhile Todd was leaning over Priya's beautiful Indian face, shoving his cock past her luscious, full lips and into her throat. Priya sucked greedily on the huge slab of man-meat, fellating the young stud like a pro, desperately eager to bring him pleasure and show off her incredible talents...

------

Long minutes later, Todd was lying on his back, with the two women pressing their sexy bodies against his muscular legs as they gave him a hot double-decker blowjob. One woman would suck him deeply as the other tongued his aching, recharging balls, then they'd switch. As they would lick up and down his huge thick shaft, the women would make sure to let their lips slide together, and often they paused from sucking Todd to kissing each other with deep, tongue-battling kisses.

"So, Priya," said Elizabeth as the women lazily continued to minister to Todd's cock and balls, "we have some great plans for you... if you join our team. What would you like? To replace that bitch Wurtzburg as chief reporter? Your own editorship at KSTD?"

"They both sound good." said Priya. "But what I want is for you to make me rich while you're getting rich."

"Now that sounds like a deal!" Todd said enthusiastically.

Elizabeth smiled, a sly, sinister smile. "Oh, that will come, my dear. That most definitely come. And my dear brother won't even know what hit him in the process..."

Finis...for now.