Caught In the Limelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal wanted to see what Penny's reaction to the bodily contact would be, and she found Penny didn't pull back at all. In fact, Crystal felt Penny pressing her breast against her body. This pleased Crystal immensely.

The lunch break went by quickly, and soon Crystal said it was time to get back to work.

"All right, the shoot this afternoon is the important one since it is for a very big client who demands what she wants, and she wants a full-figured woman such as Penny to model one of her latest designs, a beautiful and exotic corset. So, now I want you three girls to come back with me to the dressing room to assist with the fitting.

"Al, you set up the new, all white, glistening background and reset the light reflectors so there will be absolutely no shadows and get your cameras ready. I want you to take both photos as well as video tape the shoot," Crystal said.

"Okay, I'll have it all set up by the time you're ready for the shoot," Al answered.

Crystal acknowledged Al's answer and led the way to the dressing room.

Once inside Crystal said, "All right, girls, get the robe off Penny while I go get the special corset."

Magda went behind Penny and slowly ran her hands from her shoulders to the nape of her neck. With her fingertips she took the back of the robe and began to pull it off and away from Penny's body while at the same time Kathleen loosened the cloth sash that held the sides together and let her the back of her fingernails trace across Penny's abdomen just above her pubic mound. Together Kathleen and Magda took the robe off Penny's body, Magda sliding her hands down Penny's back, over her ass cheeks, and down the backs of her legs. Kathleen, at the same time, ran her hands from the top of Penny's thighs where the creases are between upper thigh and abdomen and slid the robe with open hands down Penny's thighs and calves. By then Magda had the robe in their hands and took it away and hung it on a hook on the wall.

Penny was quite aware of the girls' touching her body with their fingers and hands as they took off her robe, and she had to admit their touch excited her. It was similar to the day in the dressing room at the boutique when Ashley had helped her undress and put on her lingerie ensemble. Their touches were sensually electrifying.

By the time the girls had Penny disrobed, Crystal returned.

"Ah, girls, sorry to have kept you waiting, but here I am now," Crystal said as she opened up a black box and took out the special corset.

TheParisian Lace Corsetwas deep purple/black with a lace overlay and had a lace ruffle with small purple bows at the bottom. Purple nubs that looked like small nipples went in slightly curved lines from the bottom to the strapless bodice that was also trimmed with these small, light purple nubs on the tops of each cup of the bra. Between these two lines of nubs was filigree of black and purple, creating a distinct design in the centre of the corset.

The corset was designed to cover a woman's body from the tops of her hips to the bra cups that supported the breasts just above the areolas and pushed them to deepen the cleavage.

The back of the corset supported with plastic staves to help it keep its form was held together with hook-and-eye closures. This gave a woman an hourglass figure, something out of theVictorian Periodwhen cunnilingus was calledTipping the Velvet.

With the corset was a small, black G-String, and nylon straps hung down from the bottom of the corset to snap onto sheer, black nylons. Satin, four-inch heels completed the ensemble.

"This garment is truly one for the bedroom and not one to wear out on the town. It is intended to arouse another's libido and desire to make passionate love whether female or male," said Crystal.

"Now, Kathleen and Magda, I want you to fit the corset on Penny while I watch to see that everything is right. Kiah, go and get the special, light jasmine oil that you will put onto Penny's skin to give it that special glow created for the cameras."

As Kiah went to get the oil, Kathleen and Magda began fitting the corset onto Penny. During this time she had been left standing naked in what seemed like forever to her. However, by now she was getting used to it and beginning to like it since all eyes were on her.

Crystal had taken so long to give Kathleen and Magda time to remove the robe from Penny's body in a most sensual way so she could watch, and having lowered her jeans and panties, she fingered her clit to a mild orgasm.

Crystal had wanted to watch Kathleen's and Magda's seductive disrobing of Penny to see what her reaction would be to their very intimate touching of her body. From what she had seen, Crystal was very pleased with Penny's reaction to all of it. Not once did she object to the more than necessary touch of the girls' hands and fingers.

By now Kiah had returned with the jasmine oil and was told by Crystal she could apply the oil onto Penny's body but mainly on the parts where the corset would not touch. However, Kiah knew she could run her hands and fingers on sensitive, erogenous zones of Penny's body such as around the ears and on the earlobes, down and including the nape of her neck, on the palms of her hands and fingers, the inside of her elbows, underneath her arms, lightly over the insides of her thighs and backs of her calves, and here feet and toes. The jasmine oil would not only enhance the quality of Penny's skin, but the fragrance was intended to stimulate Penny's inner beauty of herself.

After Kiah had applied the oil, Crystal put the corset onto Penny by herself. She wanted to be sure everything was exactly as it should be. While she did so, Crystal made sure she touched Penny's breasts as she adjusted them into the cups of the bra, and she felt how hard and erect Penny's nipples became at her touch. She also ran her fingers down Penny's back as she hooked the corset up. After the corset was on, Crystal had Penny lift her legs one at a time and put the G-String on her, and as she did so, she slid her hand up her legs and touched the bottom of her pussy with her fingertips as she worked the G-String onto her hips.

Penny was almost ready. Crystal had to put on the sheer, black nylons and snap them onto the garter straps that were attached to the bottom of the corset. The black, high-heel shoes came last, and Penny was ready for the shoot.

Crystal got up and stepped back to see if everything was in place, and Penny felt Crystal scrutinizing her. However, Crystal was satisfied and said, "All right, Penny, go over to the full length mirror and see how beautiful you look in that corset."

Penny did as Crystal suggested and went to look into the mirror at her image, and what she saw pleased her immensely. Even she thought she looked stunningly beautiful.

Crystal walked over to Penny, took her hand, and said, "All right, it's show time. We're ready for the shoot. Are you, Penny?" Crystal asked.

"Yes, I'm ready, Crystal," Penny answered her question.

Upon entering the studio, Crystal said to Al, "All right, Al, we're ready for the shoot. Are you?"

"Of course," Al answered. "Aren't I always?"

Crystal just smiled, and then turning to Penny she took her arm and led her up onto the stage with the special white background behind her that was highlighted by the lamps Al had put up in strategic places so there would be no shadows on the photos.

"All right, Penny. This is your big chance to go with the pros in modeling," Crystal told her.

It felt strange to Penny, but by now all the nervousness and the feelings of butterflies in her stomach were completely gone, and she was ready to give this shoot the best she had.

Thus, with Al's and Crystal's directions, Penny was photographed from every angle possible: front, back, sides, kneeling, and standing. Penny was also asked to change her moods: smiling, laughing, pouting, being provocative, alluring, and above all sensuous.

As Crystal had told everyone, this was going to be a long shoot, and it went on for four hours until it was five o'clock and time to pack it in. However, while the shoot was over, there were still things to do.

"All right, Penny and girls lets get to the dressing room, and Penny, if you don't mind I'd like Al to be in the dressing room to take some still nude shots. Would you mind?"

Crystal ended her question with a rising inflection that is so typical of the Irish, Scottish, and English.

Crystal's question stunned Penny. Nude photos? She hadn't been told about nude photos. Not even by Ashley who had gone out during the shoot but said she would be back half five or five o'clock, but she wasn't there yet.

"I...I don't know how to answer you, Crystal. I've never posed nude before. Well, except for my husband, but that's different," Penny answered awkwardly.

Crystal had been thinking while Penny was answering her request about nude photos.

"I quite understand, Penny, and I wouldn't push you into anything you don't want, but I like to have sets of nude photos of my models for my own keeping. None are ever shared with anyone else," Crystal said.

While Penny was still mulling over Crystal's request, Ashley came through the curtains and almost walked right into Penny.

"Well, I'm glad to see I'm not late," Ashley said.

Walking around Penny so she could look at her, she said, "Hi, Luv, how did the shoot go? Did you have fun?"

Penny answered, "Why, yes, the shoot went very well, and everyone was so kind and helpful to make me feel at ease. However, I'm a bit in a quandary now. Crystal has asked me to pose nude for her in front of all these people, including Al who will be shooting the photos."

"Well, Luv, the choice is yours, of course, and you must do what seems right and with what makes you feel comfortable. I will say posing in the nude is just a wee step away from your having been photographed in quite revealing lingerie. Don't you think?" asked Ashley. "Besides, even though I've seen you naked many times, I'd wouldn't mind having some photos of you in the all together myself."

Penny had usually not been able to deny Ashley anything since they first became involved in their lesbian relationship the night of the private lingerie party, and now knowing Ashley would like to have nude photos of her made her answer to Crystal's request easier. Besides, despite the fact Penny would be nude in front of all of these people, she had to admit the thought touched the wanton side of her personality.

However, while still mulling over the situation, Penny had a plan that might make it not so individually revealing.

"Okay," Penny said, "I'll pose nude for you, Crystal, if everyone in this room also takes off her or his clothes so we are all nude. Would you and the others agree with that?"

Crystal's thoughts raced through her head, and she felt her heart beat faster and her breath come more rapidly with the excitement of Penny's idea.

"How wonderful," Crystal thought, "Penny's idea couldn't be any better than what I had hoped for since the beginning of the day."

Crystal looked around the room at all the others and asked, "Well, how do you feel about Penny's 'condition' for posing nude? Will you all take off your clothes, too?"

All those in the back room looked around at each other trying to discern the other's feelings about it, but Kiah spoke up.

"Oh, what the hell, I'm game. It won't be the first time I've been naked in front of others," she said.

Kiah's answer broke the ice, and soon everyone agreed to take off her and his clothes.

Crystal was overjoyed with this and said, "This is going to be quite exciting, but there is one condition. All of you get undressed while Penny stays in her corset, and after that we shall participate in taking off Penny's corset, like opening a surprise package as it were."

Without further encouragement Crystal, Kathleen, Magda, Kiah, Ashley, and even Al took off her or his clothes, and each in the group couldn't help looking at one another and noticing how different each was in skin tone, size, height, and even sexuality.

Kathleen wasIrish Catholicwith curly, orange-red hair that hung below her shoulders. She was a true redhead, the colour some call carrot orange. She had sparkling green eyes.

Magda was blonde with blue eyes who hadVikingblood in her family line.

Kiah had bothAborigineand white blood flowing through her veins, but the two coming together made her a very dark, but beautiful girl.

Al was black and had come to Australia fromTanzaniayears ago with his family.

Crystal came from anEnglishbackground, her father having been a diplomat fromEnglandtoAustralia.

Ashley was both French and Spanish, the combination making her a very sultry and beautiful woman.

Penny's ancestry wasGreekthat gave her such dark, black hair.

Now, Kathleen and Kiah were moderate of body despite their difference in height, each having medium, pert breasts that had no need for a bra even though each wore them. Magda's breasts on the other hand were much larger, but because she was young, they were very firm and shaped like a cone. Her areolas and nipples were very prominent. Because Crystal was small, she had small breasts, about a 34 A Cup. Ashley, however, was blessed with voluptuous, pear-shaped breasts that came to a rounded point at the tip, but, although she had large breasts, her muscle tone was such that they basically supported themselves on her chest..

Penny had large, voluptuous breasts that rested comfortably in an uplift bra, creating quite some cleavage.

As for Al, Al was well endowed, his cock at rest being about eight inches long and quite thick.

That was the group in their all together, each one having her or his own body shape and type, and each having her of his own personality.

Now the only one left still clothed was Penny who had been looking at each and every one of the crew, including Crystal and Ashley whose body she knew so well.

"Well, group, it's time to assist Penny in getting out of that tight-fitting corset so she can be like us and more comfortable. Kathleen, you and Magda go to the back and unhook the corset while Kiah will be with me. Al, you, of course, will take photos. Ashley, you can sit on that overstuffed chair against the wall and enjoy," said Crystal.

Kathleen and Magda went around to Penny's back and began unhooking the eyes in order for the corset to be removed from her.

While the two girls were taking off the corset from Penny, Crystal knelt down in front of her to take off the G-String. She slowly slid her hand from Penny's right foot, past her calf, and up the inside of her warm thigh. When her hand was at the crease where thigh meets torso, Crystal slid her right forefinger underneath the crotch of the G-String and touched Penny's pussy.

"My, Penny, you are wet down here. Has all of this attention aroused you?" Crystal asked teasingly.

Trying to stay as calm as she could, Penny answered, "Yes, yes, Crystal, I have to admit all this has gotten me aroused, and I couldn't help getting wet between my legs."

"Of course, you couldn't, Luv. You wouldn't be normal if you could," said Crystal.

As she said this, Crystal pressed harder with her index finger into Penny's pussy lips and slid it along her pussy lips from front to back. With her now wet finger she moved it up to her dilated vulva and inserted the tip of her finger into it.

At the touch, Penny automatically jerked and pushed her hips down onto Crystal's finger, sending it deeper inside her pussy.

By this time Kathleen and Magda had the corset off Penny, freeing her large, robust breasts that were crowned with very large areolas and large nipples that were now standing up and erect.

Each of the girls cupped a breast in her hand, felt the weight, and squeezed it gently, wanting to see the areolas and nipples pop up through their encircled fingers.

This left Penny in only the G-String; her sheer, black nylons; and black heels.

Crystal slid her hands underneath the G-String and helped to get it off Penny. The garter belt, nylons, and heels she left on her. She thought it looked sexy.

She was so close to Penny's pussy she smelled her female fragrance emanating from it, and the female fragrance intoxicated her erotic senses. She looked at Penny's "V" that was covered with a heavy bush of black hair, the dark, black hair on her body due to herGreekheritage. Without any doubt Crystal knew she wanted to taste Penny's pussy.

Thus, she reached around with both arms and grabbed Penny's ass cheeks with her hands, her fingers spread out to cover more area, and brought her hips forward as she, in turn, met Penny's pussy with her open mouth that disappeared in Penny's bush. She kissed Penny's vulva and felt its softness, and then she opened it up and inserted her tongue inside Penny's vaginal sheath.

"At last," Crystal thought, "this is the thing I've been thinking about since I first met Penny yesterday in my shop."

While Crystal was eating Penny's hot pussy, Kathleen and Magda continued to fondle Penny's large breasts. They also bent down and sucked her enlarged nipples into their mouths.

This left Kiah alone, doing nothing except getting more and more turned on. It was then her attention turned to Ashley who was sitting in a large, sofa chair against a wall. She had her skirt pulled up around her waist and her legs spread wide. She had taken off her panties. She was playing with herself. Kiah also saw Al whose eight-inch cock was now fully erect and was then about eleven inches long and three inches across. She had to admit Al was really hung. However, even though she was bi, Kiah wanted a piece of Ashley's pussy since this was the first she had ever met her and she thought it might be the last. She saw Al about every day of the week.

Ashley had her eyes closed as she stroked her clit with her first two fingers of her right hand, so she didn't see Kiah coming towards her. She still wasn't aware of her presence when Kiah knelt down between her splayed legs. It was only when Kiah bent forward and licked Ashley's pussy did she realize someone had just licked her pussy, and she opened her eyes and saw Kiah with her lips on her pussy lips.

"Do you need some help getting off, Ashley?" she asked. "I'd be more than glad to help you."

Ashley took her two fingers off her aroused clit in open invitation to Kiah to take their place. Kiah reached out and grabbed Ashley around her hips and pushed her face completely into Ashley's hairy pussy. It was soft, wet, and fragrant.

Kiah opened her lips and put them around Ashley's vulva so they covered both her urethra and vagina. She then licked all around, sticking her tongue in both, and finding Ashley was very sensitive in her urethra opening, something she would truely find out when she had her orgasm.

While Kiah was eating Ashley's delicious pussy, out of the corner of her eye she saw Al masturbating his very large, black cock, and she, being bi, found this very exciting. It also encouraged her to speed up the pace on eating Ashley's wonderful pussy.

Ashley began to push her hips harder into Kiah's face and ride it up and down so that her pussy rubbed against Kiah's mouth, lips, and nose. In this way Ashley was actually face-fucking Kiah's lovely, black face, and her pussy cream became quite visible on Kiah's velvet black skin. It was a sight to behold.

As if this weren't enough for Ashley, she reached down with both hands and put them behind Kiah's head, pressing them forward so that her whole face made contact with her pussy.

Moans of delight escaped Ashley, and she felt her legs tremble with sexual energy, rippling like waves upon an ocean.

"Oh, Kiah, your mouth and tongue are so wonderful. I love what you're doing to my pussy, and I love fucking your face with it. Eat it. Eat me out," hissed Ashley.