Caught In the Limelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kiah was eating Ashley's vibrating pussy, helping her to have her orgasm, Crystal had spread Penny's legs even though she was still standing. She wanted to get more of Penny's pussy into her mouth and onto her face.

Kathleen and Magda were still fondling and sucking Penny's voluptuous breasts, and they held onto Penny's back so she could stand upright even though her legs were spread apart so Crystal could have her head in between them.

Crystal had been rimming Penny's asshole for some time, and she also managed to insert her little finger into it all the way and finger-fuck her sensitive asshole. When she was ready to move on, Crystal withdrew her little finger and replaced it with the tip of her wet tongue, sticking it inside Penny's asshole as far as it would go.

After a few dips into Penny's hole, she withdrew her tongue and licked it back and forth before beginning her way up to Penny's pussy. She first drew the tip of her tongue along Penny's perineum that was her line between asshole to the beginning her labia, both large and small. Once Crystal reached the beginning of Penny's labia, she flattened her tongue and put it between her pussy lips and licked upward, separating both lips as she went up towards that part of Penny's vulva that was the entrance to her vaginal sheath.

Crystal's hands were still grasping Penny's ass cheeks, and so once her tongue was at the entrance to Penny's vagina, she pointed it and thrust it inside Penny as far as she could possibly go. Her nose was pressed against the outside of Penny's pussy while her chin was down by the beginning of her labia.

Once inside, Crystal tasted the pussy cream Penny had discharged and circled her tongue around the sheath in order to collect as much as she could as well as to help her rub the top of her tongue against the ridges inside Penny's pussy.

Penny was now very aroused by the lingual ministrations of Crystal, but she wondered how such a small woman as she could insert her tongue so far into her vagina. In reality she didn't care. All she cared about was enjoying what Crystal was doing with her pussy and the delightful sucking and massaging on her breasts by Kathleen and Magda.

Penny was about ready to push her pussy even further onto Crystal's face if it were possible when Crystal pulled away to Penny's disappointment; however, no sooner had Crystal pulled her mouth away from Penny's vagina than she brought her fingers up and inserted the first two into Penny's gapping pussy opening. It was so well lubed Crystal had no difficulty thrusting her two fingers inside Penny's vaginal sheath, feeling first the ridges at the top about two inches inside her vagina and then not far away a soft, spongy area that was her G-Spot which continuously filled with paraurethral fluid throughout her sexual excitation, especially on that spot.

Crystal turned her fingers around so she could touch the spongy spot with the tips of them and rubbed gently all around and back and forth in an in-and-out motion. Beyond the spongy spot Crystal, because of her small hands and short fingers, could not reach too much further, just enough to touch the tip of her cervix.

"But not to worry," Crystal thought.

She went back to finger-fucking Penny's pussy, making her pussy creamier and creamier and her more excited as she sensed Penny's sexual energy working towards an orgasm.

While Penny's erotic tension kept increasing as did Ashley's, Kathleen and Magda were soaking wet between their legs from not only fondling Penny's breasts but from seeing what Crystal was doing to Penny and Kiah doing to Ashley and Al doing to himself.

And Kiah had gotten to the point where she was playing with her own pussy to give herself an orgasm if Ashley didn't return the favour or she had her orgasm before Ashley's.

Kathleen and Magda in their excited state stopped sucking and fondling Penny's breasts and went over to a mattress standing against a wall and put it onto the floor. Since they had no clothes on, they immediately got into a sixty-nine position with Kathleen on the bottom because she was short and found it easier to reach Magda's pussy and Magda on the bottom because her height let her reach up with her head and mouth to service Kathleen's pussy. Nevertheless, both were able to look at one another's excited, wet pussies. Without hesitation each brought her head down or up between the other's spread legs, and Magda put her face in Kathleen's puff of orange pussy hair while Kathleen kissed and licked on Magda's blonde pussy hair that began at the top of her pussy, but in between her legs she was shaved. Each, therefore, had a different experience with the feel and texture of the other's pussy.

Grabbing one another wherever they could reach, each kissed the other's pussy and sucked on her clit, each trying to make up for lost time. Both Kathleen and Magda were so sexually primed they immediately felt orgasmic tremors rush through their young bodies, taking them to new heights of erotic bliss.

Now it was just a matter of time before Kathleen and Magda would enjoy receiving the love potion of the other as she shoots her cum all over the face and into her mouth.

For his part, Al was trying to concentrate on taking photos of all the sex that was going on around him, but he found it difficult to take photos with one hand while masturbating with his other hand, sliding it up and down his long, black shaft. He, too, as were the girls and women, felt the time for his sexual release at hand.

Kiah continued to eat Ashley's pussy, only now she had moved up to her erotic and very sensitive clit where she circled the outer flesh with her tongue over and over again and a few times flick the tip of it over the glans head.

"Oh, god, Kiah, your tongue is driving me crazy with sexual excitement and wanton abandon, wanting now for you to help me have my orgasm. The waves of sexual energy have been building and building for some time now, and you must help me go over the top and let these waves of my sexual hunger roll over me and burst at my clit. I'm so close. So very close," Ashley pleaded with Kiah.

Knowing how close she herself was to having her orgasm, Kiah decided it was time for the final sexual assault on Ashley. She raised her head, blew softly onto her clit, and lowered her mouth down around Ashley's clit in a big "O." Upon first contact Ashley reached out and put her hands on the back of Kiah's head and brought it forward into her crotch while at the same time thrusting her hips up and forward so that Kiah's mouth was totally on her clit when Kiah began sucking on it as well as drawing part of the flesh around it, including the beginning of Ashley's shaft.

While Ashley was working towards her Nirvana of an orgasmic high, Crystal had scooted forward and positioned herself underneath Penny's crotch and placed her open mouth over her vagina and urethra just waiting for Penny to have her orgasm and cum all over her face, into her open mouth, and down her throat. She was still keeping her balance by grasping Penny's hips.

Magda and Kathleen were also nearing their orgasms, both wanting to cum at the same time if possible and wanting the delight of mutual sharing of their bodily fluids when ejaculating.

Al felt his scrotum contract. This was a sign a sign that he, too, would be cumming. He had stopped taking photos some time ago as things became hotter and hotter in the back room and his cock became harder. Thus, he began to increase the speed of his stroking.

At this time the entire back room of the studio was filled with sighs, moans, yes, don't stop, I'm almost there, that feels so good, and more, each individual working towards her or his orgasm. The smell of sex was everywhere in the back room.

It was then there was a symphony of erotic cries, different voices saying different words, but all coming together as one throughout the room.

Penny's orgasmic cry caused her to shudder and tremble as she rested her hands on her own thighs while bending slightly in her waist so that her ass thrust backward but allowed Crystal better access to her vulva that was shooting her ejaculation into Crystal's waiting and willing mouth that she tasted with pleasure the fruit of her sexual labour.

Kathleen and Magda had their orgasms almost simultaneously, Magda's coming on the heels of Kathleen's, and between the two they let down a puddle of love juice in which they lay with their hair all wet and their faces covered with pussy juice.

Al, in the midst of it all, shot his load into his the palm of his hand and licked it up with his tongue.

Kiah's fingers brought herself to orgasm, the energy of which was transmitted to Ashley's pussy that was close to her orgasm as she felt wave after wave of erotic energy coursing throughout her beautiful body, searching for her clit so it could expend upon her all her sexual and wanton feelings through its vibrating head. When her orgasm finally hit her like a tsunami that washed completely over her, she reached out and grasped both her breasts in the sweet embrace of her orgasm. And it was minutes before that great sexual wave became increasingly smaller and smaller as it washed out to sea where her erotic frenzy still vibrated at the head of her oh so sensitive clit and upon the front of her pubic bone where her crus or cross was located beneath her skin that bifurcates (splits in two) into two pointed appendages that begin at the top of her shaft. During Ashley's orgasm these pointed arms rattled in the same way rattlesnakes vibrate their rattles, thus increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

Now, in the quiet of the back room, all was quiet except for each one knowing the pounding of the heart as each one knew her or his own, especially in the temples, and being aware of the deep breathing as each worked to get the breath under control so all would go back to being normal. However, each thought at no time would this afternoon of making love ever be duplicated. It was, perhaps, a once-in-a-lifetime experience for them all.

Amidst all these orgasms there was, however, one who was left out. Crystal. She had eaten Penny's pussy and had her face and hair covered with the ejaculate Penny shot from her pussy onto her. Therefore, even though she was sexually aroused having performed cunnilingus on Penny, it did not bring complete sexual release for Crystal.

Crystal got herself out from under Penny's splayed legs and stood up, having to look up at her since Penny was five inches taller than she, and their size was so noticeable.

Crystal was five feet four to Penny's five feet nine, and Crystal weighed nine stones, (a stone = 14 lbs x 9) 126 pounds to Penny's weighing eleven stones or 154 pounds. Penny, therefore, was a large, statuesque woman with large breasts and full hips. She was exactly the kind of woman Crystal wanted and for this important shoot of the special corset desired by the female head of a very fashionable magazine inSydney.

So, given their difference in height, Crystal looked up into Penny's eyes and studied them deeply before she cleared her throat and slowly and quite deliberately asked Penny, "Now, Luv, with my having eaten your lovely pussy and letting you cum all over my face, would you consider returning the favour by eating my pussy so I can enjoy an orgasm?

A pregnant pause hung in the room, each one waiting for Penny's answer to Crystal's question. They all knew she and Ashley who had brought her to Crystal were an item, whether exclusive or not they couldn't say even though Ashley had told everyone Penny was her own woman who made decisions for herself. Some thought that could have been just a smoke screen to cover up their devotedness to one another. They knew Ashley was and had been a lesbian since she first became aware of sexual attraction and her sexual orientation and that Penny was bi-sexual.

Whatever their situation, all kept their eyes on Penny, trying to read her face while standing in hushed silence for her answer.

As Penny's thoughts raced through her head, as always in these kinds of situations, she looked over at Ashley for some sign to help her make this kind of decision. She didn't want to make her jealous.

Ashley, however, looked straight into Penny's eyes and nodded her head yes which meant in such a situation as this she had to make up her own mind, but Ashley had no problem with Penny making love with Crystal.

Penny returned Crystal's look that still held her question and said, "Crystal, you have been so good to me and have given me an opportunity to model for a prestigious fashion magazine that did and will put me in the limelight, something I had dreamed of for some time, so how can I deny you this. Yes, I would love to eat your pussy."

Now there was a collective sigh of relief, and each gave Penny a knowing smile.

"Well, my dears, now that our group orgy is over, you can get dressed and go home.

Penny, of course, will be staying here. Oh, and, Ashley, I'd like you to stay, too, if you don't mind. Besides, Penny will need a ride home. Will she not?" Crystal asked.

Not knowing exactly what Crystal might have in her sexually stimulated mind, Ashley said she would stay.

"Delightful, Ash," and then Crystal turned away from Penny and walked over to the soft, leather sofa chair in which Ashley had been sitting. It was large, had high armrests, and a high back that angled slightly towards the wall.

When Crystal got to the chair, she turned around and sat down in it, and then she said to Penny, "All right, Luv, come here and kneel down between my legs."

As Penny walked towards Crystal, she spread her legs in open invitation to Penny for her to eat her pussy. Ashley at that time sat in another stuffed chair off to the side but which had a good view of both Crystal and Penny.

As Penny came closer, she saw Crystal's spread legs and her hairy pussy nestled in her "V." Crystal reached down with her right hand and patted her black pussy hair that, like the hair on the sides of her head, had a little grey in it.

"Come to Mamma, Penny. I've something good for you to eat. It's nice, fresh, and juicy. You're going to love its fragrance and taste," Crystal enticingly said to Penny.

Penny walked up to Crystal and knelt before her, slid her hands along the outer sides of Crystal's thighs, and smoothly grabbed her hips. As she pressed Crystal's hips slightly forward, she dipped her head right onto Crystal's hot pussy, and kissed it right where her vagina was.

Not expecting this, Crystal gave a jump that pressed Penny's face more into her vulva, and she moaned, "Oh, Penny, you are a wonder. You have me so horny and hot already. You'll most likely make me cum very quickly."

Penny responded by licking her tongue up and down Crystals pussy, separating her labia with her flattened tongue that was right in the seam, and without stopping when she reached her hard, sensitive clit, she licked and sucked it to Crystal's sexual distractions.

"God, never has anyone gotten me hot so fast," she thought. "Penny is a wonderful cunt-lapper."

While Penny continued to suck on Crystal's aroused clit, Crystal motioned to Ashley to come over and get up onto the sides of the plush, leather arms of the chair.

When Ashley had gotten up on the chair she, of course, had to spread her legs, leaning forward to grab hold of the backrest for balance. She felt cool air on her pussy that sent chills through her, causing gooseflesh to rise around her areolas and her nipples become hard and erect.

Breaking her mental concentration for a moment, Crystal told Ashley she wanted her to squat and sit on her face so she could eat her pussy while Penny was eating hers.

Ashley willingly did as Crystal wanted and sat completely on her face to the point that she couldn't see much of her face since it was covered by her pussy. She could see her forehead and black hair though.

"Mmmmmm, I love pussy," sighed Crystal, eating it and having mine eaten. "It's just so damn good. So damn good."

Ashley, of course, had not really come down from her most powerful orgasm Kiah had helped her to have, and so it didn't take much of Crystal's toying with her clit to have her close to another orgasm, and often her second orgasm was stronger than her first.

As Penny continued to eat Crystal's enflamed pussy, she reached up and squeezed her small breasts whose nipples were aching with sexual desire. She flicked the nipples back and forth, rubbed them between her thumbs and fingers, and even pulled them away from her chest.

Crystal was drowning in a pool of ecstatic sexual drive, but she didn't want to come up for air. Instead, she pushed on Ashley's hips and impaled her tongue into her gaping vagina and then continued sucking Ashley's clit with the lower part of Ashley's shaft inside her mouth also.

If it could be said of anyone at that time who was a sex addict, it would be Crystal. Her sex drive was insatiable.

Both Penny and Crystal about the same time brought their fingers of their right hands up to their lover's pussy, Penny to Crystal's and Crystal's to Ashley's. Once in position they slid their fingers inside the creamy, vaginal sheath of each. Once inside and as each continued to suck her lover's pussy they finger-fucked them without mercy, rubbing the tops of their vaginas where their G-Sports were, and each felt the spongy sac filled with fluid, fluid that would soon be released like water over a damn.

Crystal rubbed Ashley's puffed, enflamed pussy all over her face as she continued to thrust her finger in-and-out of her pussy. With each motion the three of them heard a slush, slush as fluid came out with every outward stroke.

The same was true for Penny and Crystal. The sound of swooshing fluid was so loud, Crystal said, "It's wet down there. It's very wet."

Penny just continued sucking on Crystal's clit, feeling her fluid flowing over her fingers as they went in and out of her vagina.

"Oh, god," said Ashley in a long, drawn out moan. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to have my second orgasm."

"Oh, yessssssssssss. My thighs are trembling, and I feel tremors coursing through my body," Ashley hissed as she felt the weight of her body on Crystal's face.

"Crystal, be ready. Open your mouth wide because I feel a deluge coming from inside me, and it's all for you," Ashley said invitingly.

"Here it comes, Crystal. It's almost upon me. Oooooo, I'm cumming. It's shooting from my pussy. I can feel it squirting. I can even hear the sound," purred Ashley.

Crystal had opened her mouth wide and surrounded Ashley's vagina and urethra, so when Ashley did let go her flood, Crystal was prepared to get it all, letting most of it shoot right down her throat. Ashley filled Crystal's mouth with the clear fluid, and then she'd swallow.

As Ashley was having her orgasm, Crystal's pussy shuddered with a mighty orgasm, as if hers and Ashley's were joined together since Penny was eating her pussy and she was eating Ashley's.

Hearing Ashley cry out her orgasm, Penny got ready for Crystal's orgasm that came on the heels of it so that both Ashley and Crystal were cumming about the same time, only Ashley's orgasm started first.

With her hands and mouth busy on Ashley's pussy, Crystal put her legs over Penny's shoulders, draped them around Penny's neck, and locked them with her ankles. This allowed her to pull Penny's mouth right onto her vagina so she could squirt into Penny's mouth, too, as Ashley was doing to her.

Time passed slowly as all three women tried to find it in themselves to come down from their sexual highs and regain a sense of personal awareness and feel the real and complicated life in which they lived.

That's one thing about making love between the right couple: you do one thing, and you do it well. That way both are satisfied. That's the way making love should be.