Caught In the Limelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed but finally they cleared their heads and caught their breathing, and then it was time to get dressed and go home.

Crystal looked down at Penny and reached down as Penny raised her head and kissed her, tasting her musk on Penny's lips. "That was wonderful, Luv, absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Penny," she said.

"You're welcome, Crystal. I enjoyed eating your pussy, and I truely enjoyed being your model today. If you ever need me, just get in touch with Ashley. She knows where to find me," said Penny as she walked over to Ashley.

"Well, Ashley, that was quite a threesome. Wasn't it?" said Penny as she took Ashley into her loving arms and just held her close, feeling their sweaty bodies pressing against one another.

"Yes, it was really something," said Ashley, and then she leaned close to Penny's ear and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Ashley. So very much," said Penny.

"Not to break things up ladies, but I do have a large shower off to the right, so we can wash this sweat from our bodies, get into our street clothes, and go home," said Crystal.

"Sounds good to us," replied Ashley and Penny.

It was dark by the time the three of them left Crystal's studio, and there was a bright, full moon overhead. Crystal went to the back of the studio to get her auto, and Ashley and Penny went to get into her car at curbside. Ashley opened the passenger door for Penny, but before getting into her seat, Penny turned and said, "You know, Ashley, I spent most of this long day in the limelight, but now here alone with you beside, I'm in the moonlight."

Maggie Red Rose