All Comments on 'Caught Out In Panties'

by robboj

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story wrong turn

A lot of realistic elements. The reaction of a woman when she catches panty boy is right on. Such behavior requires discipline and proper training. The training needs to be very strict and not like this story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got fucked by wife one time caught. The other times I was caught other people were there. One time the guy and her ganged up on me. I told him fuck her make her cum then make fun of my panties. He came she did not. I then said the cock behind these panties will make her cum later. She laughed threw him panties and said your brother wore them for us. If you do i will fuck you again. He refused. She put hers back on and told him, I know you like them your wife told me. She showed me the two pairs she wears to make you hard. She has great ass. She started tickling my cock through her panties. He put them on and said there. She laughed and said wait now. and got me hard.

ALso, in this story, if he was 18 my wife would nail him for sure. Also we both would have loved seeing the kid in her panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous