Cause and Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
716 Followers

On the way to the food court, she pointed to a crowd of shoppers waiting for the elevator. "Let's go in there, and when everyone is squashed together I want you to feel my cunt."

The outrageous suggestion was so risky it was too exciting to resist, and we joined the throng. Pushing our way to the rear of the tightly packed elevator, I leaned my back against the wall, with Mom facing me, and I quickly pulled up the front of her skirt. She giggled at the look on my face when I discovered she wasn't wearing panties, then her mouth opened in a silent O as I pushed two fingers deep inside her. The whole exciting episode lasted only the few seconds it took for the elevator to travel between floors, and as the car emptied I reluctantly withdrew and allowed her skirt to fall back into place.

As we sat eating lunch in the food court, I remembered the thought I had just before Mom had sucked my cock. Reaching across the table I took her hand and regarded her seriously. "We'll have to be careful Mom" I said quietly.

She squeezed my fingers and looked round for possible eavesdroppers before she replied in a low voice. "I know darling. That was a spur of the moment impulse. In future we'll do all of our fucking in private so nobody will know."

I shook my head. "No, that's not what I mean. I mean we'll need to be careful you don't get pregnant.

"Oh." She was silent for quite some time, then smiled at me. "Would that really be such a bad thing? I hadn't given it a thought, but I must admit I quite like the idea of having your baby. It would be nice to have a baby that grew up with a daddy that loved him or her."

"What about the neighbours?"

"What about them? They'll just think I went out and got fucked. There's no reason for them to think otherwise." Abruptly she stood up. "Come on, let's go home. I'm horny."

After what had happened in the elevator I didn't need a second invitation, and by the time we reached home my boner was threatening to split my pants. Nor did Mom waste any time. As soon as we were inside she hitched up her skirt, and kneeling on the couch, she leaned forward over the back. "Like this Baby. Now." Pausing just long enough to drop my pants, I stepped up behind her and drove into her wet snatch. Our earlier conversation must have been on her mind, because she pushed back to engulf my full length. "That's it Pete, fuck your Mom. Fill my cunt with your baby juice."

It dawned on me later that she had shortened my name to Pete, which was what I preferred anyway, but at that particular moment I was too engrossed in the awesome way her twat was gripping my cock. I reached around and under to rub her clit and she went wild. Digging her fingers into the couch for leverage she surged back against me, hips gyrating. "Harder Pete, fuck me harder. Give me your cock. Give me your cum."

I was a little surprised, given her history of abuse, but if she wanted hard fucking I wasn't about to argue. Grabbing her hips I pulled most of the way out and then hammered into her again, crushing her against the cushions of the couch. "Fuck yes Pete! Just like that! Fuck yes! Harder!" I continued to pummel her crack, grinding my balls against her clit with each stroke, until I couldn't hold back any longer. As my cock erupted, she clamped her thighs together, working her inner muscles to draw out my sticky gunk.

When I withdrew my spent tool, she flipped over and sat with her legs tightly crossed, and a smirk on her face. "Wow! That might be the one that rang the bell, but I want to keep it all inside me just in case."

For the next couple of weeks she was almost insatiable, but when that time of the month came around her disappointment was almost tangible. I must admit to a feeling of relief though, because as much as I loved fucking my Mom, I still wasn't sure how I felt about getting her pregnant. The uncertainty wasn't enough to dampen my eagerness to have my cock inside her, and we were at it again at the first opportunity.

Six weeks later I came home from work to find her grinning like the cat that had the monopoly on cream. "We did it Pete," she grinned, showing me a home pregnancy kit. "You're going to be a Daddy." She was so happy that all of my previous misgivings evaporated, and I found myself becoming as eager as she was. Now that it was certain that she was pregnant I sort of expected her to go off sex, but her appetite seemed to increase with her girth, and the more she wanted the hornier it made me, especially as when as she grew bigger her pussy became more prominent. Several times as she came closer to term I sneaked off from work an hour early, because I couldn't wait to stick my cock in her puffed up cunt and pump cum into her swollen belly.

A month before my twentieth birthday the nine month wait was over, and Mom gave birth to the most beautiful, perfect baby daughter. I fell head over heels the instant I saw her, and because she was the queen of our hearts we called her Regina. When Regina was old enough to understand words, Mom and I decided that it would be wiser for me to stop calling her Mom in front of the child, in case she let it slip to any of her playmates. After that Mom was only Mom when we were fucking. All other times she was Mommy to our precious daughter, and her given name of Angelica to me.

As she grew and started school, it became clear that she was an above average student with a voracious appetite for learning. When she reached adolescence, we decided that she was old to know the truth, so we sat her down and hesitantly explained the true relationship between her parents, stressing the importance of keeping it to herself. To our relief she took it without flinching, and after thinking for a moment she shrugged dismissively. "It's nobody's business but yours, and I have the best Mom and Dad in the world, so why should I care?"

It was an absolute joy watching Reggie blossom from an awkward teenager into a stunningly beautiful and self confident young woman. In her last year of high school Angelica and I taught her to drive. During one of her driving lessons with her Mom, she had spotted a three year old bright red Toyota, and when a week before her eighteenth birthday she finished high school second in her class, she arrived home to find it sitting in the driveway. In typical female fashion she dissolved into tears, and in typical female logic she gave it a name, appropriately enough "Cherry Bomb".

If I was a bundle of nerves when, saying she would be back soon, she took it out for her first solo run, I was a total wreck when she finally returned more than two hours later. Flying out of the front door, I scrutinised the car anxiously. Reggie watched me with a smug grin, and when I had satisfied myself there was no damage, she smirked. "What's up Daddy? Did you think I would bust my Cherry?" She doubled over with mirth at the deliberate double entendre, and when she managed to control herself, she explained that she had stopped off to show her new prize to some friends. We didn't see much of her in the next couple of weeks, because being the only one of her friends to have wheels she was centre of attention.

Not surprisingly, three of her friends persuaded her it would be a great idea for them to go on an end of school camping trip, and although I was apprehensive about their safety, at eighteen she was old enough to make her own decisions. After promising to ring every day, she picked up the other three girls and set off a week before my birthday, assuring me that she had every intention of returning in time to help me celebrate.

This brings me to today. I'm sitting here looking at a handmade card, and I can't wait for Reggie to come home. When I woke up Angelica and I had a nice long leisurely fuck, and after we had showered and dressed she handed me an envelope with a secretive smile. "Reggie asked me to give this to you."

Inside I found a handmade card and another envelope. On the inside of the card, in my daughter's neat handwriting was a note.

"Dear Daddy, Thank you so much for Cherry Bomb. I tried hard to find something for your birthday that would show you I love you as much as you love me, but nothing I saw seemed right. Then I had an idea so I talked it over with Mom and she agreed it would be perfect.

I got her to take a photo of me holding what I want to give you. I can't wait for you to unwrap it, and give me what I wanted most for my birthday. I love you Daddy. Regina."

I opened the smaller envelope and pulled out the photo, and my eyes bugged. My beautiful daughter was stretched lengthwise on her side along the couch in her underwear. Her superb breasts were straining at the half bra, with the upper edges of her areola peeping over the top. One leg was raised along the back of the couch, and she was blowing a kiss at the camera, with her free hand cupping her pussy.

rufriter
rufriter
716 Followers