All Comments on 'Cazi's Journey'

by Skidder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Start!

Great Start! I can't wait to read the next chapter so please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMFG

Gonna have to read this again when I am uuhhmm alone! Looking forward to the rest.... fantastic story... loved it!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 16 years ago
Nicely done

Very well written, the characters were drawn well. The author also drops little pieces of history into the story adding to its depth.

The erotic bits were very erotic, rich and full of passion.

If this is continued I look forward to reading the rest of it.

dupage10dupage10almost 16 years ago
Continue!!

Nicely written story.. I like your writing style and the story flows nicely. Well written and edited. Please continue with these characters. I think that this story would make a very good basis for a series of stories based on their evolving relationship and her development, training and changes in her life.

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
Bravo

Very awesome story! It was a pleasure to read...and really do hope you continue with the story :-D

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsalmost 16 years ago
Sweetness & Passionate Embraces

Loved it, very well written, I love when I can't see whats next but just ride the waves of emotion rocking forth VERY NICE read!

SkidderSkidderalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your comments on Cazi's Journey. This story is my first foray into this particular era in history. I am glad to see it so well received. I am working on continuing the story. I feel that it has a lot of potential but r/t is being a bear so please be patient with me.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

Nicely done I stumbled on this, and I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous