All Comments on 'Ceasing the Teasing'

by monsterrdude

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sexy girl was turn on.

Good story...well done. Just the right amount of playful banter and sex. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really enjoyed it

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is sexy and fun. Loved the sense of humor. It really gave the impression of peeping into a memory or actually being there...the banter between the two was believable.If it wasn't for it being so obviously many married mens wet dream..one could believe it was a real event. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
A Wonderful, Wonderful Story!

This story definitely needs continued. Perhaps you can move the two women together and all of you live a life of nudity together under one roof, with you impregnating both of these sisters to have your babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Wow, it was a pleasure to read this story, it was very mind soothing and just right down cute, love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

Great story. I have this same fantasy regrading one of my sister-in-laws. I put her right there and enjoyed your story imagining it was us in your story. One day I hope to live this.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

FANTASTIC story. All we need now is MORE PLEASE!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent. Particularly the plumbing details.

Excellent story, great humor and a masters knowledge of plumbing (i don't mean the drain). You had fun writing it, I had fun reading it. Good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Damn!

Very well written story. I can't wait to read the sequels.

texhudtexhudabout 17 years ago
Great

Loved all the "back and forth" - could actually visualize the wholedeal - how about some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I don't believe it !!!

All these years I've waited for the perfect story to make my dreams come true and this is it . Thank you ! Thank you ! Perfectly done with nothing to complain about .You're my writer of the century .

SladeWacoSladeWacoover 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Rarely do stories this short have the required, beginning, middle and ending. And the fact that it leaves one completely satified at the outcome makes it a little jewel among the submissions here. Great job. SladeWaco

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Very good story. I really enjoyed the teasing. I'd love to see a sequel if you wanted to go back to this story. I gather the wife and her sister have been having an affair as well? For years, just since the divorce? Maybe you can do a chapter of his arrival back to the house where he and his wife discuss in greater detail what's been going on (after he tames her fire of course!), how this came about, how her affair with her sister began, how she justifies going outside the marriage (presented right it shouldn't be hard!), even a 3rd chapter regarding the move and threesome. Call me greedy I guess. Good as a stand alone story but as always a good story leaves the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A guy should ....

... be so lucky. Good story.

HitchhikerHitchhikeralmost 11 years ago
Such a lucky fellow

Well written pleasant story.

mendozabrothersmendozabrothersover 10 years ago
WOW

I want a wife like that

bumknee52bumknee52almost 7 years ago
Well told

Although you didn't get to the threesome, it's a well told story.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
TALK ABOUT TEASING

WHAT A GREAT PLEASURE TO READ. I READ IT 3 TIMES. JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX, HUMOR, DRAMA, AND ROMANCE. BUT WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY? WHY DID YOU END HERE? DID YOU GO BRAIN DEAD, OR DID YOU WRITE A PUBLISHED BOOK WITH THIS STORY. IF SO I'LL BUY IT.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Decent premise.

But sex too automatic.

No tension.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous