Ceasing the Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm damn sure not taking a cold shower."

Laughing, she took me by the hand and led me to the other bathroom. I always gather my tools and put them up when I'm done for the day. . .fuck it!

"Now get undressed, while I get the water ready." she said.

"Yes ma'am."

While I was pulling my shirt off over my head, she dropped the robe, and suddenly, we were both nude. I stepped into the shower and turned around. She was right there.

"I thought you may need a little help." she cooed.

Taking the bar of soap, she rubbed and lathered it all over my body. As she reached around to do my back, I kissed her. The soap dropped to the floor as we locked ourselves into an embrace, our hand exploring each other's bodies as we made out in earnest. We had spent the day teetering on the edge, and the moment had finally come. After years of both conscious and subconscious teasing, we had finally abandoned ourselves to the moment and embraced the reality that both our lives and our relationship had changed permanently. We didn't care. Let our newfound (lust? love?) whatever it was, take us wherever it wanted to; we were sure to enjoy the ride.

"Wash your hair," she said, handing me the shampoo, "I wasn't kidding about the hot water."

"You mean you're not going to do it for me?" I asked.

"You're a big boy; you can handle it." she was still smiling.

As I lathered up, she bent down to get the soap. (Insert prison joke here). I washed my face and got quite a shock as I felt her mouth engulf my dick in one swift movement. Needless to say, I rinsed quickly, careful not to let any soap run down my front, so I could watch her. She definitely knew what she was doing. Bobbing her head up and down while simultaneously using her hand to stroke, (along with all the teasing up to this point) she had me on the brink of orgasm in a matter of seconds. Her other hand was busy working on her pussy as she appeared to be enjoying herself as much as I was.

"Watch out," I groaned, "I'm liable to blow your head off after all you've put me through."

"I bet I can handle it." she had pulled away long enough to speak, then went back to her task.

Watching her working on both of us was taking its toll. She started to whimper as she was getting closer to climax as well. The vibrations of her voice added to the visual and physical stimuli had finally pushed me to the edge. . .closer. . .closer. . .here it comes. . .COLD WATER! Without warning, we ran out of hot water and, in turn, ran out of the shower.

"Arghhh!" Talk about frustrating! She was laughing. "Yeah, you're really going to laugh when my balls turn so blue they fall off!"

I knew as soon as it came out of my mouth that it would only make it worse. However, laughter is, indeed, contagious and before long we were both clutching our sides. She would regain some control, then look at me and it'd be all over again. I don't know how long we laughed, but it felt good in spite of the sexual frustration that triggered it.

"This is a hell of a story we can't tell anyone about." I said. Well, shit, I got her going again.

"You poor baby." she said when she finally regained composure. Another chuckle. She wrapped a towel around me and pulled me close.

After another kiss, we dried each other off and retreated to the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed, while, still standing, I gently pushed her back. I loved the gentle wobble of her breasts as her back hit the bed. On my hands and knees beside her, I kissed my way up her body, lingering on her breasts for just a moment, then working my way to her hungry mouth as she leaned in to return my kisses. I slowly ran my hand down her body on a non-stop flight to her pussy when I suddenly stopped and pulled away from her. I leaned down to get a closer look at her bare little vagina.

"Damn, I was afraid of that." I said, with a look of concern on my face.

"What?" she asked, trying to sit up. I (accidentally? ;-) grabbed her breast as I gently pushed her back down.

"Yeah, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to num it."

"Numb it? What the hell are you talking about?" she was so cute with her look of alarm that I couldn't help smiling.

I knelt down beside the bed and ran a quick stroke of my tongue up the length of her pussy.

"Nummy, nummy." I said, putting her legs over my shoulders.

"Oh my God you're so weird!" she giggled.

I always tease a little before I get down to my vaginer licking. Kissing my way up one side of her labia, I blew my hot breath across her clit before kissing my way down the other side. With a quick lick up the length of her slit, I repeated the process over and over until she was squirming and writhing with passion. I finally let her off the hook and got down to business.

"Oh, yeah." she whispered. She put her hands on the back of my head.

Another trick I learned (from reading erotica, I'm proud to say) was to write the ABC's on her clit; both upper and lower case to make it last longer. What I never expected, though, was what happened next. I was up to Mm when she spoke. . .or sang.

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G. . ." she was breathing hard.

"You can read 'vagina'?" I couldn't resist. She chuckled. I had to see if this was for real.

N-I-C-E-A-S-S

"Thank you." she panted.

F-U-C-K-M-E

"Mmm. . .not until you eat all of your supper." Was she breathing harder? She was moving her hips with me, but I was still totally amazed by her ability to decipher words spelled out on her clit.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Though her eyes were closed, she was smiling when I looked up at her; then licked her lips, bit her bottom lip and sighed. Awesome, indeed. I moved on to simply licking her all over. No words, or even letters now, just doing my damndest to cover every millimeter of her sex. It worked. She was moving faster, breathing harder, and making the sexiest little noises, until she finally gave me what I'd been working so hard for:

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" she panted in a very loud whisper.

I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U

Rocking her hips, and, somehow pulling my hair and pushing my face into her pussy at the same time, she gasped and moaned as her orgasm wracked her body with spasms and an intensity that surpassed her previous climax by light years. She didn't take time to catch her breath when she sat up; instead, she pulled my face into hers and kissed me with an forcefulness that might have been scary if I wasn't so fucking horny. Many women are reluctant to kiss a guy who has her vaginer juice smeared all over his face, but not Tammy. If anything, she seemed intent on cleaning it all off.

I had reached my boiling point. No more pissing in the wind, it was time to get down to business. Still making out with her, I stood and guided my hard-on to the entrance of her pussy. She broke the kiss to watch me slide into her. Oh, what an awesome feeling! I settled into a slow rhythm in an attempt to prolong our sex. I could have cum immediately in light of all the torture I had endured up to this point, not to mention the incredible tightness. Realizing my intentions, she moved as slowly as well.

"I guess you know," I said, as I reached down to stroke her clit, "this is mine now."

"Yes." she said, "It's been your's for the taking for a long time." She increased her tempo just a little, as she resumed our kissing. Then broke away. "Do you want to get behind me?" she asked.

"Not unless you want a 30-second-short-stroke." I replied. "If I saw that ass right now, we'd be done."

Just a smile this time, as she savored the moment, closing her eyes and breathing harder. I continued to stroke her clit as our tempo increased. I was trying as hard as I could to wait for her, but doubting my control. She sensed this and slowed down.

"Don't you dare!" she said. It sounded like a joke, but I honestly thought she might kill me if I came first. So I did the only thing I could think of. . . I pulled out of her. "What are you doing?!"

"I'll last much longer if you're on top." I said, moving onto the bed beside her. "Trust me; we'd never make it the way we were going.

She wasted no time crawling on top of me. I almost lost it, though, when she guided me back into her. She was in control now, and free to move faster. It didn't take long for her to figure out that this position also gave me better access to her boobs. I nibbled and sucked on her nipples as she increased her pace. As her panting and rhythm increased, she pulled my face up for another kiss.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Yeah, if we hadn't changed positions. . ."

"Not that," she interrupted, "the last thing you wrote."

"Maybe." I teased.

"Ohhh. . ." she groaned, "please; I want to know."

"Maybe I. . ."

"Please." she begged, "I need to know. Some things you just don't joke about."

She was moving faster, breathing harder, and I could tell she was nearing another climax. Good thing. I wouldn't last much longer.

"Yes." I admitted. Whoa! Did we just cross that line? Yes. Was it true? Yes. It was true. I did (and still do) love her.

"Tell me." she gasped. No more games.

"I love you."

"Ohhh. . .again."

"I love you."

She kissed me with the same intensity she had after her last orgasm; moving her hips with the same speed she had precluded every climax with. I broke the kiss this time.

"I love you, Tammy."

"Ohhh, Godmmmph!" she yelled as I resumed the kiss that carried her through her most powerful orgasm yet; it blazed through her body like a wildfire.

I'd always heard of simultaneous orgasms, but never experienced one. Grabbing her ass and pulling her as tight against me as I could I pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm into her. This time, our hips slowed to a halt as we broke the kiss and she laid her cheek against mine. We lay there for a while, catching our breaths while I pondered the thought of all the years I wasted not making love to this incredible woman.

"I love you, too." she said, climbing off of me and laying beside me. My arm was around her; her head on my chest; one leg draped possessively over me. "Stay with me tonight."

"I wish I could." I replied. Sad, though it was, I'd just found out that I'm in love with two women; one of which I'd never wake up to.

"You can."

"Riight, I'll just tell Terri that I'm too busy making love to her sister to come home."

"Why not?" she was looking at me now. "Do you want me to tell her?"

"Yeah, you do that." Reaching across me, she grabbed the phone and started dialing.

"Terri," she began, "I'm not through with him yet. I think he needs to stay the night."

"Yeah, right." I said as she "listened."

"Would you believe three?" she pretended to listen again. "Yeah, for the second one, and you were right, he is good at it."

"Oh, bullshit." I said as she looked at me.

"You call yourself a lesbian?" she laughed.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" she was speaking into the phone again. "Ok, well, he still doesn't believe me so you'll have to tell him yourself." Pause. "I love you too, sis. . .here he is."

I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear. I expected to hear a dial tone, but it was silent on the other end. Nicely done.

"Hi honey!" I began. "Let me just say that your sister has a spectacular ass and she's a total wildcat in the sack!"

Tammy giggled.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind." said. . . Terri!

"Holy shit!" I couldn't believe it.

"It's ok dear, just listen." she said. "You know I've been pushing this for forever. As a matter of fact, I didn't think we were ever gonna get you to break. I have to give it to you; you are loyal."

"But why?" I was stunned.

"Because I love you. Both of you. Tammy needs a good man right now, and I have one. And Tammy and I. . .we'll talk about that later. There are just a few things we have to cover, though. One: I get details when you come home tomorrow. Two: save some for me. When you tell me all about it, I'll get horny, I guarantee you. And third: I don't like the idea of her living in that rundown piece of shit. We need to fix it up enough to sell it and then move her in here. I want you to please consider that request. Ok?"

"Uh. . . yeah, sure."

"I love you." she said.

"If I had any doubts, they're gone now." I said. "I love you too, baby."

She hung up. I looked over at Tammy, who was laying in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

"Coming to bed, dear?" she cooed, as she pulled the covers down on what was apparently my side of the bed..

I turned off the light and crawled in bed.

12