Celebration of Feet

Story Info
Mary grants Frank's foot worshipping fantasy.
1.7k words
3.94
50.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambrosious
Ambrosious
35 Followers

Mary sat and waited for her husband of three years to return from work. She had a special treat in store for him tonight. Her husband Frank had a foot fetish and it wasn’t easy for Mary to play his games. She wanted to try and had tried several times in the past, but Frank liked humiliation with his feet and it was hard to give him what he wanted. She always felt silly. She sat on the couch watching the evening news and sweating. She was sweating for a reason. She had on a light, white, cotton T-shirt that showed off her small breast and dark nipples perfectly. She wore a pair of athletic shorts and thong panties underneath. She topped this off with a pair of Nike tennis shoes that were all leather, solid white, and relatively new, with a pair of new cotton socks bought just for today.

Frank entered the apartment and went straight to the kitchen table, barely glancing at Mary. He laid his stuff on the table and looked around the room.

“Damn, it is HOT in here!”

“I know,” Mary replied, “the heat is set at 85.”

“85?! Are you sick or something? Are you running a fever?” he asked as he went to the thermostat and turned on the AC.

“No, I’m not sick or anything, I’ve spent the past four hours working up a good sweat here in the heat, for you,” she answered coyly. He stared at her uncomprehending for a few minutes as he took in her outfit, starting at the T-shirt and working his way down her body. He got excited when he saw how her feet were encased and the realization set in that she had done this to fulfill a fantasy of his.

Frank crossed the distance between them in the room rather quickly and took Mary into his arms. He gathered her up with ease and carried her to the bedroom, where he planned to make good on this fantasy come to life. He threw his wife onto the bed and looked at her in a new way. This woman, whom he loved, had gone to great effort to grant him his wish, and he loved her for it. He sat down at her feet and grinned stupidly up at her. She was laying on her back and the sweat from her body made her T-shirt almost transparent, he noticed. She smiled back at him. She was fulfilling two of his biggest fantasies, he only knew of one.

Without saying a word, he started unlacing her right shoe. The shiny, supple, leather gave way under his hands as he manipulated the size 7 shoe off of her foot. Her foot was exposed to the air for the first time in four hours and her toes wiggled appreciatively. Frank quickly removed the other shoe from her foot and placed the shoes on the floor next to their bed. He brought her feet to his face and inhaled the lusty aroma for the first time. His head started to buzz from overload and perspiration started to bead on his upper lip. Her feet did not stink to him, the leather and sweat combined to give them a certain odor that he could only describe as enticing. He removed his shirt and under shirt to reveal a well defined chest that he kept shaved smooth. Frank worked out and was proud of his body. Mary also worked out, but she leaned toward the aerobic end of physical fitness. She was fit and slim with small breast and a healthy butt.

Frank replaced her feet in his face, her toes on his cheeks and nuzzled them both alternatively. He ran them over the whole of his face, losing himself in the moment. Mary was becoming turned on as well at his manipulations and started to rub her thighs together. Frank never noticed this, he was lost in her feet. Her socks were slightly moist from her foot sweat, and he loved the cleft under her toes. His mouth opened and closed several times, his breathing had become rapid. Frank was in foot heaven and Mary loved his lack of control.

He stopped long enough to remove his socks, pants, and boxer briefs. He was totally naked now and he wanted Mary to join him. He reached for her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her breasts were freed and he noticed for the first time today the sweat running between her breasts. He leaned toward her chest and licked a bead of sweat, tracing it upwards and into her neck. She shivered at the feel of his breath and pushed him away. He looked at her quizzically until she started to remove her athletic shorts. He caught on and helped her out of them, pulling them down her long legs and off of her sock encased feet. He grabbed the waistband of the panties and tugged roughly on them and she raised her hips to allow the removal of her underwear. Frank stared with lust at his now naked wife. She parted her thighs seductively, and her lips opened slightly to reveal her pinkness.

Frank went back to her feet and pulled her left foot to his face, inhaling deeply her aroma. Mary loved the attention he normally paid to her feet during normal sex, this was a deep turn on for her. She could feel her mound swelling with lust, and her juices started to flow. She denied herself the pleasure of masturbation, wanting the lust to build even higher. She couldn’t wait for Frank to remove her socks and see what else she had in store for him. Frank lowered her left foot and placed it in his groin, where she promptly went to work on his cock, rubbing her socked foot back and forth along his erection. He pulled her right foot to his face and continued his silent worship of her feet with little nuzzlings and love nibbles. The sock was drying rather quickly in the now cooled air of their bedroom and Frank removed her sock with tenderness, wanting to move to the next step of foot worshiping game.

The sock came off of her foot quite easily and Frank was shocked and pleased at the sight that awaited him. The bottom of Mary’s foot was slightly dirty. It looked like she had been barefoot for quite awhile before putting on socks and shoes.

“That’s right, my feet are dirty,” Mary explained, “I did it so you could lick them clean. You have always wanted to be my little foot licker, now is your chance. If you do a good job, I’ve got a reward in mind for you.”

“I love you,” was all that Frank could mutter before Mary raised her foot and placed her big toe in his mouth. He licked the underside of her great toe with gusto. He was going to get his reward. He ran his tongue along her toe in even strokes, lapping away the grime and sweat. He pulled her toe out of his mouth and reviewed his progress, and then placed the toe back in his mouth. Mary smiled and removed her other sock herself and raised her foot to his mouth, placing that big toe in his mouth alongside her other one. He licked the newcomer with the same intenseness the other one had received.

Frank worked on her toes for several minutes, trying dutifully to clean them of their filth. Mary was becoming more and more excited by this process and wondered why she had waited so long to grant Frank this fantasy. She would certainly do this more often, for having her husband lick her feet clean was an incredible feeling for her. She had never known such power. She felt his tongue work its way down her arch and to her heel, and she decided to do something about the itch between her legs. She reached under her pillow and removed a rather large dildo that she usually played with while alone. It would be fun to satisfy herself, while Frank was forced to watch, and clean her feet.

Mary placed the dildo at the entrance of her lips and rubbed it back and forth, wetting the tip of it with her juice. The feeling of the smooth head against her clit and Frank’s mouth against her foot made her giddy. She would be cumming rather quickly, she could tell. The dildo became slick quickly and she inserted a little of its length into her puss. Frank worked at her feet to make them clean once again and stared at her pleasuring herself, which made her even more horny than she was. She pulled the dildo in and out of her pussy in small bursts, each thrust pushing the dildo deeper and deeper inside of her. Frank licked the ball of her left foot, swallowing the dirt that was lifted with each lap of his tongue. Mary lost herself in the pleasure of it all and started her first orgasm with screams and squeals. She trembled under the pressure of the large dildo and felt her orgasm through the walls of her vagina. The fact that her husband watched her cum, heightened her pleasure.

After calming down for a minute after her first orgasm, Mary looked down at her feet and inspected Frank’s “work”. She noticed several gaps in the cleanliness of her feet that Frank had missed and held them up to his face.

“You call this clean?! I call them dirty. Can’t you do one simple thing?”

Her berating him made his dick throb, as his secret lust was for humiliation. “I’m sorry, Mary. There wasn’t enough time to do a thorough job. Please, let me finish,” Frank begged.

“Oh, yes there was plenty of time to clean the dirt from my feet. You are just worthless as a footboy. I tell you what, instead of cleaning them, I want you to jack off on them. I want to see you masturbate like a little boy. I want to feel your cum on my toes.”

“Yes, let me cum on them,” Frank asked. He started to pull on his cock, feeling his load building in his sac. He loved this “new” Mary and hoped that she would continue acting this way for him. He could get used to this behavior in the bedroom.

Ambrosious
Ambrosious
35 Followers