Cellphone Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an exact replay of the last time she'd been in front of the camera, Helen pulled the hem of he shirt up. Way up. I saw Gary's eyes light up as he got another close up of her now bare breasts. Another picture stored. He took a couple more quick shots of her like that, shirt up, tits out, legs slightly apart as she knelt on the bed. I watched as he lowered my phone slightly and took a very quick, almost embarrassed, shot of her panty covered crotch.

Helen looked my way and smiled. I could tell she was horny now, and knew she would definitely be following through on the dare. At this point, I decided Gary didn't need me interrupting and making things awkward, so I quietly left, closing the door behind me. Helen obviously wanted to do this, and I knew neither of them would go any further than our ground rules allowed, so reckoned I could be patient and wait to see how things turned out.

It was a long twenty five minutes, during which I waited very impatiently in the lounge, before they emerged from our bedroom. Gary looked extremely happy, and Helen, well, she looked radiant. Flushed, happy, aroused, horny. And totally naked.

"So how'd it go, mate?"

"Fucking awesome. See for yourself..."

He handed my phone back.

Helen just smiled and came over to me, giving me a great big hug. She whispered in my ear that she'd had fun and was wet as can be.

Helen went and sat on the couch, directly opposite Gary and I. Having done the dare, she'd lost a few inhibitions on the way and sat there, totally naked, in front of me, her husband, and a friend. Not something I would ever have expected her to do outside of our occasional fantasy nights.

"Go on, I know you're dying to see what I showed Gary."

She was right, I was. I opened up the app and checked the latest folder and slowly swiped through the set of pictures Gary had just taken of my wife. The first eight or ten were pretty tame, mostly the tits behind thin material type. But then they got way more interesting. After Helen exposed her tits to him, he got shutter happy and took a good few close ups of her tits and nipples from all angles. He sure got a good view of them judging by the pictures. And you could see how much she liked showing her tits off to him. Her nipples were rock hard, standing out against her dark pink crinkled areolae.

The pictures that got my cock stiff, though, we're the ones where Helen lay back on the bed for Gary to see her better. That sequence started with her on her back, and like last night, her shirt up and exposing her boobs fully. She still had her panties on, but her legs were already wide open, like she couldn't wait for him to see her. She was basically offering her cunt up for his viewing pleasure.

I could only imagine the next couple of minutes in our bedroom, with Gary in there with my nearly naked wife, who must then have finally taken off her panties and shown herself to him, totally naked, for the first time. I only know how excited I was at the thought of her getting up the courage, feeling her own excitement build, as she exposed herself fully to my friend.

The last couple of dozen photo's in the set showed Helen totally naked. She'd taken off her shirt, which lay bundled beside her on the bed, and had kicked off her panties which lay at the foot of the bed. There were a few shots of her, totally nude, legs wide apart, cunt lips wet and open as she showed Gary absolutely every inch of herself. He'd taken full advantage, and filled the camera with a variety of shots from far away and from just inches. He'd obviously gotten to see every single detail of her naked body, as there were photo's taken from almost very angle. I could imagine how close he must have been, maybe even sitting on the bed between her spread legs as he got first this close up, then that, savoring the time and view he was getting.

The final six, however, are my favorites from them all. Helen had gotten on all fours and presented her most intimate parts to him, for his viewing pleasure, and no doubt hers too. Knowing her as I do, I can almost feel the excitement she did as she reached behind and spread apart her butt cheeks, exposing that tight brown ring for Gary to see and photograph. And then reaching a little further and with a couple of fingers opening up both her cunt and ass as he took the final picture.

We finished looking through the close to hundred photos he'd taken, and I have to say I was totally stunned at just how much Helen had shown him. I hadn't known what to expect, but had hoped she would show a bit more than her boobs when I dared her. Helen and I had both learned something about each other. That the reality was better than the fantasy.

In the fantasy, the stranger left after taking the photo's. The reality was that our friend was still here, and Helen was sitting across the room, still naked, as he and I looked through the photo's on my phone.

But that's where this story ends, or almost does. I guess I could have embellished a bit and added in a couple of paragraphs describing how Helen gave in and fucked him while I watched, or sucked me while he fucked her, but that's not what happened. Don't get me wrong, it was still a damned exciting and thoroughly arousing night, but Helen didn't end up fucking Gary. Instead, we just sat around chatting and drinking a bit longer, with her naked the whole time. Throughout the rest of the night, both Gary and I would occasionally ask her if we could take more photo's, and each time she said yes, giggled a bit and let us take a photo or two. She thoroughly enjoyed it, as did Gary and I, but as with all good things, the evening finally came to an end.

Helen stood up, said she was happy but very tired and wanted to get to bed. Gary took the hint and got up to go, to leave us alone to do what you think we would. Before he left, though, Helen whispered in my ear that she wanted to do one final dare if I was ok with it. I thought I knew what she meant but had to make sure in case I misunderstood and fucked everything up.

"The blindfold game? That ending?"

"Yes. That one!"

"Ok. I dare you to let me take one more photo."

With that, she leaned back on the couch and once again spread her legs wide, letting Gary have another look at her wetness.

I looked over at Gary and said we wanted one final picture with him in it. He was quite happy to sit next to a very naked and exposed Helen on the couch, but didn't expect her to ask him to move in close to her.

"I want one more picture, just one, Gary, but it's not like the others. I want one where you're touching me. There."

He got the idea, and gingerly reached down between her legs and very lightly touched her open pussy. Helen took his hand, and for a moment he must have thought he'd misunderstood and she was taking it off her, but all she did was reposition it and push him down to touch more firmly.

While she got the pose right, I stood watching in awe and fascination as my wife helped my friend feel her up properly. It took the longest time to get that single photo, let me tell you. She eventually settled on the perfect pose, legs opened wide as possible, with two of his fingers spreading her lips wide open for the camera, and one buried deeply in her cunt while I snapped the final pic of the evening.

Like I said at the beginning, it's a story that sounds a lot like a horny old guy writing shitty porn fiction for a stroke mag, but in this case, it's actually true. And I have the pictures to prove it on my phone. If there ain't pics, it didn't happen.

For those that are interested, we still see Gary, and we're still pretty good friends. He still hasn't fucked Helen, but he regularly sees her naked. I send him pictures and videos when he's back home, and when he visits us, Helen and I always make sure I dare her to get naked at some stage, and most times she asks for an extra dare or two to end the evening off. We still remain faithful to each other in that we never fuck other people, but those extra dares can include a hand-job or nice sloppy wet blow-job for our ever appreciative buddy. ;)

Positive constructive criticism of my writing is always welcomed as is email from those who are genuinely interested in our soft-swing lifestyle, or those interested in seeing some of the photo's I wrote about.

12