Cemetery Summons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm gonna! Guys! Ah! Ah!"

"Then come fer us baby,' Niaf said, biting down hard. Elassa grabbed them and they drove their slender fingers deep into her pussy. She screamed at the top of her lungs and came, hard. Milk wept from he breasts like torrents of thick water. Her womanly juices coated the couch in a wet sheen. Her entire face was red and her eyes were rolled back in her skull. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

She sank back down to the couch, panting hard.

The twins brought themselves up to either side of her on the couch. Niaf giggled sneakily, rubbing Elassa's sensitive breast softly. Fain sat quietly, staring hungrily at Elassa' other breast. Her eyes were lit with a deep orange glow.

Elassa sat there on the couch, out of breath and mind hazy. She'd barely felt like this before. She had never been pleasured like that before. Yes, she had been pleasured to such an extent, but never in that manner. Gods! That had been such an exhilarating experience. Elassa licked her lips and moaned softly as Fain's hands began to fondle her.

"That was great. Now you two get to the mall with that money. We still need to get those French maid costumes before Jack gets back." She grinned as the two succubi disappeared. With a deep sigh, she was back in Jack's bed. She rolled herself in Jack's sheets and inhaled deeply. She felt herself getting wet, and suppressed the urge to pleasure herself.

Even his scent was arousing. Elassa had never seen herself like this. Well, she had been bedded by hundreds of angels and dozens of humans. And, to their credit, three fallen angels at once was something that she would never forget, but they couldn't compare to Jack. Something about him was so arousing. The mere thought of their lovemaking was thrilling her more and more.

What was it about him? What was it that made him so different that the others? The angels had been images of perfecting bordering that of God himself, or Lucifer. Though the former was impossibly, and unquestionably more so that even Lucifer. Looking at God was said to induce an orgasm that might never end.

Angels were beautiful, and well-proportioned. Kings, well, kings had that deceptive quality to them that made Elassa's gears turn. There was a bad side to every good king. Even Charlemagne had possessed a cynical, unforgiving nature.

She imagined the looks in their eyes. The angels, Frederick particularly, had such lust for her that he would go to extensive lengths to bed her for days at a time. Kings, royalty, even random men she found on unlucky nights when there was nothing better, they had a look of surprise and power in their eyes, like they were in control because she had come to them as a lonely woman in a bar, or to them in what they thought was a dream.

She thought of Jack. She moaned his name at the sensation his burning gaze gave her. His eyes showed the sheer desire he had for her. It was not only lust, or want. It was something newer, something she'd never been able to find before.

It was like he had a deep-seated yearning for her. She saw in his gaze fear as well as raw love for her. Her hand slipped down between the cleft of her thighs and she moaned softly. She imagined the rest of him, from his cute nose to his rigid arousal. She knew him, or at least hoped she did. She knew how to pleasure him.

Oh boy, did she ever know how to make his body jump for joy and his hips buck against hers. And he knew more than he should about her. Her fingers pressed harder as she imagined the way he knew just how to knead her breasts to milk them, how his tongue, so experienced and learned, had memorized of every curve and dip on her form.

His calloused hands, how they roved over her body, the way a growl came up his throat even time they collided, and the soft inhale every time they parted desires. She rolled herself up more tightly, her fingers quickening in pace.

His eyes, oh, how they burned with every emotion she could ever see or feel or even think of. Pain and desire mixed with regret and love. Such emotional discord and unity in his eyes made her heart pound and her sex wet. His sad eyes, his happy eyes. His worried eyes, his confident eyes. His sorry eyes. She loved them! She loved them all! She loved all of his gazes! She loved his moods! She loved his happiness! She loved his anger! She loved his love! She loved his sex!

She loved Jack!

She suddenly came to hard that her eyes crossed. She screamed into the bed and arched her back as far as she could. Her world spun, and her fingers fell to the bed, sticky and wet. She moaned and cried Jack's name into the sheets for what seemed like hours, panting and gasping for breath. She turned back over and unraveled the sheets from around her body.

Elassa closed her eyes and breathed deeply, smiling.

She loved him.

Jack loved her.

She loved him.

Jack loved Niaf.

She loved him.

Jack loved Fain.

She loved him.

She loved him.

She loved him! She loved him no matter what! Day or night, summer of winter She was madly in love with him. That was why he aroused her so much, and why the others she had slept with and fucked for days at a time stood no chance against him in her memory. She had never fallen in love before, and nobody had ever been in love with her.

Now there was someone who was so in love with her, that even with his love divided into three parts, he still had the time and ability to receive her love and reciprocate it. She grinned with satisfaction and appeared on the bathroom floor. She grabbed the bikini from the countertop and pulled it down to her while she lay there, grinning. Tonight was going to be so much fun.

------------

Jack was having a terrible night. He'd been thrown up on by someone's baby and then insulted by his boss several times for slipping on a goddamned half stick of butter Charley had mistakenly dropped in the kitchen. He smelled like sweat and toil and anger, and he was very unhappy with the lack of tips he'd received today.

"Cheap-ass motherfucking assholes," he spat angrily as he stomped up the steps to his apartment. He looked warily around for Melissa, and luckily found no trace of her. He was glad she'd left him alone for all this time. She would throw him out and go berserk if she knew he was keeping demons in his home.

With a sigh, he unlocked the door and opened it. Everything inside was dark, and the only light came from the lamp post from the street a stone's throw away. He flipped on the light switch and closed the door behind him, sniffing the air inside.

It smelled of sweat and sex and dirty doings. Rolling his eyes, he tossed his wallet on the table and his keys landed beside them a second later. With a sigh, he took off his shoes and tore his belt form his waist.

"Elassa, Fain, Niaf! C'mon, anyone going to greet me with a warm hug? Or maybe a tease or two? I know you're out there." There was no answer. Jack shrugged and finished taking off his clothes, laying them out flat on the coffee table. He walked into his bedroom and turned on the lights.

What greeted him was something that caused him to take a step back.

Elassa lay on the floor, her body bound in thick rope. She was blindfolded and gagged, though squirming to get out of her binds and be freed. Beside her, also on the floor, lay Niaf and Fain, both of them lying as still as two corpses. Jack furrowed his brow.

"Is this some kind of fetish that you were talking about?" Jack asked. All three succubi began to writhe around violently, livid. Jack grabbed Elassa's foot and started to tickle it. The succubus kicked him in the jaw and wrapped her legs around his neck. She pulled herself up to him and shook her head back and forth.

Jack, confused, took the blindfold from her head and Elassa's teary eyes stared up at him, wide and full of terror. She screamed into the gag, but only a muffled sound came out. Still confused, Jack reached into her mouth and removed the gag. Elassa took a deep breath and then fell deathly silent, staring over Jack's shoulder.

'Please run,' she whispered. Jack felt something strike him in the back of the head and he collapsed to the floor. Jack looked up at his assailant, and he saw why Elassa had been screaming. There was a woman before him in a long, silver dress.

Fang protruded from her frown, and her eyes were blood red. Her hands ended in talons, and bat wings came from her shoulders. She growled at Jack angrily, like a lioness.

"You have teased my daughter long enough, wretch."

"Mother!" pouted a familiar voice. Jack watched as Cyrindil walked into his room, smiling.

"Cyrindil, why did you choose such a whelp? You said that he was trouble for you. I see no such attributes in hi-" Jack kicked her in the knee and she dropped to the floor, landing flat on her backside. She started laughing hysterically.

Jack stood up and grabbed Cyrindil by the neck, slamming her against the doorframe. He snarled at her like a wolf. His hand clutched her neck tightly, strangling her. She fought to free her windpipe from his grasp, but only managed to get a single gasp out.

"It was you! You did this to them!" he growled. Suddenly, his arm was broken away from her neck and he was thrown across the room. He landed against the dresser on the far wall, his head hitting one of the metal latches. He groaned, and was then picked up by the neck and flung against the floor.

"You dare to touch my daughter?" The silver-clad vampire looked like a demon in her own right, her eyes ablaze with fury and anxiety. She glanced at Cyrindil, who was coughing on the floor. Jack backed away, trying to keep his lungs from collapsing. He gasped for breath as his bruised windpipe.

"Who do you think you are, coming into my house and tying up my succubi? Goddamnit, if you're here for me, don't hurt them you bitch," Jack panted as he got to his feet. The vampire grabbed him by the neck again and he rammed his knee into her stomach, hard. She let go of him and he grabbed her wrist, twisting it sharply. He grabbed her dark black hair and brought his knee up as he pulled her head down.

There was an audible crack of bone as blood came streaming out of her nose and Jack drew his knee back again. But this time, it was stopped by her free hand. Jack felt his own wrist being twisted back and he let go of her, only to find that it was the mistake that she had been waiting for.

She punched him in the solar plexus and he fell, struggling for breath. He lay on the floor and started up at the vampire, who pushed her tousled hair back out of her face and licked the blood from her upper lip, moaning audibly. Jack could barely breathe.

Looking down at him, the vampire revealed her long fangs again, brilliantly white and shining in the light from the bathroom's open doorway. Now beside her mother, Cyrindil was grinning from ear to ear. Jack would have spat at her had he been able to breathe at all.

"It seems as if your strength isn't what you said it was, Jack. Mother was very much the match for you, wasn't she?"

"Quiet, Cyrindil," ordered the elder vampire, wiping the remnants of her own blood from her lip. "This one is mine first."

"But mother!" cried Cyrindil.

"I said he is mine first! I bled. I need to take my fill from him before you take yours. Besides, he has toys you can play with first," she suggested, looking over at the three succubi on the floor.

"But they're succubi. Their blood is so bitter and impure!" whined her daughter. The vampires had a short stare down before Cyrindil gave in and turned toward Niaf, her fangs suddenly present and her tongue flecking out from between her lips.

The elder of the two vampires knelt down before Jack and opened her mouth. The yawning hole in her face was wide enough to engulf his fist if she so chose to do something like that. She cupped her arm beneath his shoulders and lifted him towards her open mouth. He was so close now that he could feel her hot breath upon his neck.

He watched as she closed her mouth and smiled knowingly, stroking a lock of hair out of Jack's face. She kissed the crook of his neck, moaning softly. Jack squeezed his eyes shut and wished he were somewhere else, somewhere safe where he could run away from this. The vampire licked his neck, right at his jugular, from base to jaw. She inhaled deeply, smelling his blood through his skin. She let out a sigh in pleasure and let one of her fangs rub his flesh tenderly.

Jack began to tremble. He was about to be drained by a vampire. This was the most terrifying moment of his life, even more so than when he'd first met Elassa and found out that she was one of the denizens of hell. He wished that someone would save him right now.

He wished someone strong enough to fend off this vampire could come to save him and his succubi. He heard Niaf's cry in surprise, and his entire body locked with fear. He could barely move. He cringed as the vampire's fangs pressed against his flesh.

"Please, someone help me,' he whispered. A sharp pain pierced his neck and he groaned with a disturbing painfulness as the vampire's fangs penetrated into his body. A torrent of blood left his body and the vampire slurped greedily at his blood. She drank it easily, gulping down mouthfuls at a time.

Jack felt like he was going to pass out. His fingers and toes were already numb, and the feeling of little pinpricks was already spreading across his knuckles. He briefly heard someone crying over the din of ringing in his ears. His vision blurred and began to change colors. Blobs of rainbow hues flashed across his eyes, like the time they had when he had fallen unconscious in the shower last night.

He watched as a teal streak passed across his field of vision, and his neck became suddenly very cold. Red passed before him and his head lolled back. He felt a streak of warmth run down his back, and looked up and down to see if he was able to see anything at all.

Nothing.

He saw a mass of swirling colors, as if he were in a dream that he was only just falling into or just waking from. His head swam in circles and the colors shifted all around him. Such vibrant and extreme hues and changing swirls would have left him speechless had he been able to talk coherently.

He tried to speak, but the only noise coming from his lips was a muffled gurgle followed by loud gulping. A warm feeling shook him from head to toe, and then a wave of coolness enveloped him like a blanket of snow. He shivered, in a cold sweat.

He was losing his mind. His lucidity was slipping; that was for sure. More warmth and cold swept over him, and he helplessly accepted everything without complaint. His shoulder hurt again, and he groaned wearily. He felt so tired and spent and used up.

It was like he'd just finished a ten hour screw with all three of his succubi at the same time. He closed his eyes and tried to think. It was still difficult to make his mind ignore the mass of swirling shapes and roiling forms all about him it seemed, but he managed to focus his thoughts on his breathing.

And suddenly, as if awaking from a horrible nightmare, his mind was clear. He opened his eyes and found a white ceiling above him, a soft bed beneath him, and a teal-haired woman straddling him hips. She looked down at him with blue saliva dripping from her mouth and a starving aspect to her gaze.

"Hello Anathane," Jack wheezed.

"Incomplete boy," she said in return, descending upon him.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers
12