All Comments on 'Center of Attention: Terrible Things'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

But you and I would have been divorced a long fucking time ago and you would get supervised visits every third weekend. Then I would have found a woman who wasn't mentaly ill. Actually I'm not sure I believe any of this anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why you like been abusive to your hubby

you one selfish sick bitch.i hate men who hit women,but there is acceptions.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Her husband makes it so easy for her to cheat

She is lead around by her hot pussy, a bit like a man is lead around by his penis. It isn't any different that she fucks around than if it would be a man cheating on his wife.I like the recollection of her memories, and they are well written. It's an easy story to follow. Thanks for the good chapter......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True stories?

You claim to write true stories. Somehow I doubt that. You better fix up your reading on vasectomy procedures. Black and blue? Pain in the balls? Recovery? Get out of here. It takes a skilled surgeon less then 15 minutes using some local pain blockers. The incission is barely to see and the "victim" is able to ride himself home if he want to. Been there done that got the t-shirt. Are you sure you are not a patetic little man writing down his patetic litle fantasies?

Regards, Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is easy to blame someone else for your actions

No one is responsible for the actions of another. Every person makes their own decisions and is themselves responsible for what they do. I can give you 5 million dollars to do something, it is up to you to do what I say and accept the money. The women described in these stories is mentally ill, she isnt erotic, she isnt sexy, she is sick. Just what makes her hate herself, her husband, her marriage, and her family to be so self destructive I dont know and dont really care to know. What she needs to do is totally walk away from and have nothing to do with her family ever again. It would be better for her husband and her children. What happens to her really doesnt matter and never did. She is just lucky she hasnt infected all of them with HIV or something just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some technical errors

There are several sometimes jarring spelling and grammatical quibbles. The funniest is this example of the difference an apostrophe makes:

<br><i>I looked him in the eyes and told him a bold faced lie, "Baby were not just good, were great!"</i><br><br>

Instead of saying "we are" (we're) you made it past tense, making it inadvertently honest.

<br><br>

There were also some apparent lapses in logic. Like hubby driving himself to the clinic and her driving him home. What did they do with his car? There was the scrote thing already mentioned, which doesn't fit with my own vasectomy experiece, but could happen, I guess. Then there was her office party when I thought she was unemployed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A bit cold.

The story is interesting - the perspective is unusual. Perhaps more is needed to demonstrate the motivation of the narrator. There is no attention paid to the relationship between the narrator and her husband. Nicely written, though. The funniest thing is the commentary being offered, which doesn't so much critique the story as criticize the characters in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like it!!

Hi,

I like your stories.You are real sexbomb of today.

Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty sure

I'm pretty sure your retarded, i know your husband is.I just feel sorry for the kids, let's hope someone finds out and gets them out of that house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

what is the purpose of this BS? Nothing but wasted drivel

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Hey stupid! No one cares STOP WRITING

you really suck at it. NO one cares to knoe what really happened to you. Its Not believeable. Its not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love?

You think any of these guys fucking you give a shit about you, Jeff, Russell or whoever. Than you really don't have a clue. First rule of cheating, you don't fall in love or risk your family over a slut, you fuck her as long and as offen as you can then you walk away, and you honey, are a slut. A little hard to feel sorry for your husband after the second time cause he knows your a slut also, but I think this is all fiction anyway, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PEOPLE WHO LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

are just revealing their own insecurities about the subject. I don't enjoy reading gay or incest stories so i simply don't bother. I don't need to write comments on them, because they don't affect me! Get over yourselves guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why pretend?

Author, you are so full of shit... your entire purpose is to get negative comments. you already know that the behavoir in this posting is horrid. You already know that the wife in this posting seriously, should TAKE HER LIFE. If it is not true, you're merely posting to get people riled-up... it is obviously that you're not posting about a loving wife, or anything even remotely erotic, so your goal is to piss people off. If it is true, then you're simply dealing with your own self image... you already know you don't like yourself... so, you certainly can't pretend that you think we should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My compliments

Actually, this is a pretty interesting series, and I agree with another commenter, you are not a bad writer. I also think it is most likely the writer is not female. I also would say that, although some of the commenters tend to think this is only a bad fantasy intended to stir up negative sentiments, my opinion is that it is probably, or at least could be - based on some truth. I know, I've lived some of these situations. From the XX chromosome perspective, however. I was the bad guy on the other side for most of my thirties and forties. Not proud of it, and I am reformed now, but still in all, those days are now the source of some of my most exciting memories, and fantasies.

I say, please keep writing this series - male or female, feeling guilty or not. I enjoy these naughty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: PEOPLE WHO LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

I noticed you had nothing good to say about this story, just that others don't have the right to have an opinion other than yours. I guess you couldn't find anything positive to say about it, either.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
I don't know why....

even if many readers have pointed out the inconsistencies of this story, the core of the events in this chapter read better than the previous ones. I really wonder how the author will end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lady you are scum plain and simple

You have no values. You profess to love your husband, who are you kidding? In your twisted mind you love no one but yourself. Why don't you do the right thing and devorce your husband and end this farce.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
If Indeed

The Tale of Adultery is true, then hopefully your husband will divorce you and try to do everything in his power to get his kids if they are his which would be in serious doubt. Certainly worthy of a DNA test on each child before even trying to get the kids however. No violence, just take the kids, let the wife's new found love have her and "Good Riddance" Bad part about the story is that this "Fine wife" talked her husband into a vasectomy and if he hadn't found the evidence in the form of the e-mails, then if she had been pregnant, she would have in all probability tried to con her husband into supporting her and Russell's love child bastard. She reassured her husband they their marriage was great and he lost his ability to ever have children with a decent woman if he decided to remarry. This woman is the worst of the worst and the nurses were indeed correct in telling her that she should have been there when the guy had his surgery. Then after getting him full of pain meds, brought her lover to her own home and had sex with him there and then told of how exciting it was. She loves her husband? Yeah , right. If that's love, I'm glad nobody loves me..... She and this Russell character deserve each other and have traits that are equal. Both are just plain, "No good".

I sure hope the next installment has our heroine being left alone and divorced, no kids, no child support, no alimony, no home, no nothing, except her carnal desires being temporarily sated by Russell whose wife will probably divorce him too and he won't have time for fucking around after he pays support to his ex wife and kids. Like the other person says, the story is probably untrue and is written by a bald headed old fat man in his late fifties. But if it is then the above comments do apply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor You?

Awww, poor you, according to you it's not your fault you're a cheating skank slut. I feel so sorry for your husband, hopefully he'll divorce your skank ass and find a real woman who WILL actually love him and not some whore who just says she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Perfect Example of a Sick Selfish Wife Whore

Entertaining? - but only if you have an equally sick outlook on life as the writer who only exists for her self [ true story].<P>

Its easy to write to piss normal people off as she does pointedly likely because nothing else excites her.<P>

This is a story of a braindead wimp husband who the writer enjoys humiliating. Someone hurt this substandard excuse for a woman in the past & this makes her feel better for a awhile.<P>

Just get some help instead of seeking all this negative attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The woman of my dreams

Oh, like wow..A slut woman who can't keep her legs closed for any man and needs cock so bad she'll hump anything. She is a sexually addicted slut just like me who will do anything to get their sexual needs met, even if it means being a AH to their families. If only more women would release their inner slut, we addicts could really have an orgasmic time together. Tell us more of her adventures and what becomes of her pathetic, controlling, husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You loves no one

You said:"...I loved Russell"

Sorry, you loves no one, even yourself.If you can´t let your legs croosed, you should have told your husband to open your marriage or divorce.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great Read

In comparison to The majority of other wives your quite the Skank arent you! Looking forwad to the next look into the life of a whore wife and her wimp ass husband! BTW. he deserves everything you do to himmas he obvious doesnt have the balls to be a real man. And yes I know it's fiction but based on your experience I would wager

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another basic JPB slut ex-wife.

It was like watching paint dry - lifeless and boring.

14mylife14mylifeover 12 years ago
interesting story

You are different in that you include the painful/negative things that happen when someone cheats. It's not all great nasty sex. Having lost someone I truly loved it is hard to read your stories. Im not sure your over the thrill of another man wanting you, I think you're still a slut and that won't change. I don't mean that in a bad way,we are how we are.

DavidYoungDavidYoungover 12 years ago
Great Stories

I was a wimp husband like this 25 years ago, your stories give me her side of the story that she would never tell, even thou I asked what was wrong and just to talk to me, she never would. Thank you for sharing and helping me heal.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Slut

I'm sorry I read this fucking story. You're not a whore or a slut. You're what we call a SKANK. Ha

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Why is the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories and Romantic Revenge Stories work well according to me, look at this sentence: "I loved Russell, but I couldn't imagine life without my husband."

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Thank god

Women like these have pussys are they would be a total waste of space

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
I'm happy

Yes that's right I'm happy your not my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a rotten

Evil bitch. And the husband is a total loser. Why on earth would a guy trust a woman that cheated on him. STDs alone. Cheaters are the worst scum on earth. A woman like this is actually really sick....

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Sounds Familiar

Yep she must be related to my Ex!

Her friends wasn't named Russel, but it was Bob or Robert.

What about Bob?

Really. Oh well, just like she told me, I'm Mister Dependable and she can always come back to me if it doesn't work out for her! Yep, she said that before she drove away. So yeah, this story makes a certain kind of sense to me.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Thank you for writing the proof that women are solely

Life support systems for your cunts with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Actually that's not true!! If we bury you naked, head first in the sand we can use you as a bicycle rack!! OR you could just wither away and Die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Train wreck

Yeah, I admit, I read this. In my defense, it seemed sort of like watching an impending train wreck. You don't want to see the mayhem but it's hard to turn away from the drama. Doesn't make the drama a good thing, only that it's hard to ignore something so awful. Having said that, I'm assuming the whole, "This really happened" meme, is just a cheap literary trick to heighten what would normally be a rather bland, I cheated, I got caught, cuck tale. If not, and if this woman actually did this to someone, let alone someone she claims to love, (although God only knows how anyone could treat someone they actually love in such a mean way) this writer needs to know that she deserves to contract some horrible sexually transmitted disease, her husband finds out before the slut infects him, and leaves the selfish bitch to her own personal hell. Given that she took the separation to "have sexual encounters with several man (men?), it seems obvious that this isn't an unlikely scenario. Maybe that's why she hasn't posted another story for the last four years. If that's the case, than perhaps there is some justice in the world.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The stupid thing...

The stupid thing wasn't the cheating of the wife, wasn't the no respect she had for her husband, wasn't why didn't she divorced him. It was after all teh cheating of her part, the husband beleived in what she told him: " I was able to convince my husband that Russell and I were friends, but nothing more...".Please if he is really so stupid, he deserves you as his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yeah it's kind hard to read your stories without calling you a piece of shit, narcissistic loser....and that's being nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Why not just leave ? You can't have your cake & eat it too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If you don't own a gun

Borrow one and blow your brain (very small one) out.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THIS IS LIKE THE HERMANS HERMITS SONG

2nd verse same as the 1st, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brorrow a gun?

Hell, I will GIVE her mine if she will blow her fucked up brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such SHIT

This crap should happen to the writer. I'm not a Neanderthal. It Russel deserved to have his dick cut off and stuffed down cheating heartless cunt's mouth. After it should be sealed with duck tape.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Point made

You're quite the smart ass, aren't you? I gotta hand it to you, you really wound up the little cuck boys who squawk anonymously to burn the bitch after every loving wives story. What have you got planned for the next chapter? Maybe smother a baby with a pillow in the maternity ward after masturbating yourself with his left arm? You could fuck one of your studs on skid row and then kick a sleeping wino in the balls before pissing on him. That'd provoke some response wouldn't it, especially if you follow it up with throat punching a blind nun. Have you written about pegging your husband's grandfather yet, in spite of his colorectal cancer? So many possibilities, so few pixels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this woman

Would love for my wife to have this attitude. She has had brief inspirations to humiliate me but nothing like her

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Still

Still a stone cold whore with absolutely no redeeming factors. Why would her husband want to keep her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't need a next time

Her level of betrayal is inexcusable. There's no way he forgives or forgets. She's just sorry she got caught. He's already cleaned out the bank accounts. All that's left is to file for a divorce. Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you know...

ANY spouse that puts up with constant cheating isn't displaying love, compassion, empathy, patience. It''s just abused person. A cheated spouse that stays isn't, 'so modern and without ego.' Being lied to, betrayed, disrespected over and over. (the key is over and over. obviously some people can grow.) That's abuse.

Any cheating wife/husband that can't/won't stop cheating....needs to realize they are toxic. That their spouse is better off without them. And to do the grown up thing and tell that to their spouse. Maybe even try to help them date again, or see a therapist to help them get over the pain that the cheating spouse created.

That's love. And that's selfless ego. Admitting to being a problematic person. Letting the person you abuse find healthy love elsewhere. No one wants to admit being the 'bad guy'. But if you cheat on your 'loved one', and won't/can't stop...just set them free. It's mental/emotional cruelty to hold onto them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here is your solution

Buy a gun. Put the barrel in Russell's mouth after loading it. Pull the trigger. The wimp doesn't deserve to live anyway. Then put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger after you call 911. No sense in mucking up a good house for a couple of real losers, you know. Oh do it on a tiled floor for easier cleanup.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Nope...not worth a star.

You better just give up. You and Russel need to die. But that gun that was mentioned by a anonymous and just kill yourselves. This is just a pathetic cuck story. As she says, She is a selfish slut who is a serial cheater. She's cheated before Russel and WILL cheat again. Just either divorce the bitch or be a very wimpy husband. This storyline is just plain terrible, no sense to it. Just not worth a star unless you improve the way the husband acts.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

if he has any brain and balls left, he would dump you. you will never change, you are a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A genital mutilation procedure would be a fair retribution for a wife who so callously allowed her husband to have his fertility surgically negated while she was literally fucking behind his back. Life without a clitoris or any labia sounds just about right.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

As a widowed man whose wife convinced him that if he had a vasectomy, their sexless married life would be turned around, I find this tale disturbing and devoid of eroticism. In my case, nothing changed...our sexless marriage continued unabated, and I was left sterile, bitter and full of internal rage. Sorry author, but the conclusion of your saga will undoubtedly not end well for hubby.

Jonn22Jonn22about 1 year ago

What I want to know what I'm very curious about is when did your cuckold husband finally divorce your cheating whore ass ???

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

What a cunt. The honor killings of women in other cultures don't seem so unreasonable after reading this whore's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping this terrible woman ends up face down in a ditch dead from STD's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous