Centerfold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's 'cause I didn't feel what I'm feeling now," she said, rubbing my crotch. She rolled onto her back again. Since my hand didn't move with her, it was now over her belly. I caressed her left boob, the one further from me and on my right. She sighed and gently moved my hand to the other breast. I caressed that one too. "Oh, God," she moaned.

I moved my hand back down and leaned in to kiss her again. This time I opened my mouth first, and she had her tongue inside before I could even try to do the same. I moved my hand down to her panties. I ran my finger over her belly just above the hem. She was rubbing my cock more aggressively now. Emboldened, I put my finger under the waistband. I was most of the way to her left, caressing the area where her leg met her crotch, but I wasn't actually touching her clit or her pussy yet. Cami spread her legs, and I ran my finger down the crease until I hit bottom. I pulled my finger back toward me, and now it was touching the bottom part of her labia. It was already moist, and I thought I felt some pre-cum on my cock. When I touched her pussy, my cock got even harder and burst through the opening in my boxers. Cami wrapped her fingers around the head and began stroking. "Oh, Cami ... Cami ... I love you, Cami," I told her.

"Is that real or part of your fantasy?" she asked.

"I'll let you know," I answered.

I brought my finger up so it was now cleanly between her pussy lips. Cami squealed, "Yeah!" I added my middle finger and probed a little deeper. "Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. For all my fantasizing, it dawned on me that I'd never even imagined her using that kind of language. I had always thought of her as sort of my angel, pure as a snowflake. I ran my fingers in and out even faster, and she moved her hand down the length of my cock to stroke a little more of it.

I pulled out and pleaded, "I want to see you naked."

"Just like everyone else did?" Cami asked tearfully. She let go of my cock and put her thumbs under the waistband of her underwear.

"Go slowly," I said.

Cami's panties were off before I finished my sentence. "No. I can't wait any more, Trent. Take me. Be my first lover!" I took off my shoes, socks and underwear and knelt between her legs. Cami wrapped her legs over mine, and I could feel her sneakers on my calves. I rubbed her clit with my left hand and held her lips apart with my right. They no longer had the elasticity of youth, but they were still beautifully shaped. I started lapping her pussy like I was starving. She tried to raise my head. "Stop it, Trent, or you'll make me fall in love with you again. Just do me!"

I moved up so we were face to face. The middle of my shaft was on top of her pussy, but I wasn't consciously doing anything with it. "What do you mean, again?"

She sounded like she was holding back tears. "You remember Todd?"

How could I forget? Todd is the guy she fell for while we were dating. "I think so," I said, not wanting to betray my own jealousy at the time.

"I didn't break up with him. He broke up with me because he could tell I still had feelings for you. But you were dating someone else, and by the time we were both available, we were graduating, so it was too late."

"So ... you're saying if I'm too good at making love to you, you'll feel that way again?" I asked. She said something incoherent but vaguely affirmative. I slid back a little and placed my glans at the spot just below the center of her labia. "What if, say, I knocked you up and ruined your life?"

"I wipe old people's butts for a living. How much harm can you do?"

"Then take this," I said, and I slid just the head into her. I put my hands underneath her waist. "And this." I thrust the rest of the way in and stayed there a moment before I pulled back out. Cami gave a throaty chuckle. When I kissed her neck, she put her arms over my waist and held me close. I caressed her butt and thrust in and out of her again. "And this!"

"Yes! ... Trent ... Oh, Trent!" At my age, coming too soon was no longer a concern. She was holding me so tight that I couldn't pull all the way out of her, but I got all but the head out, and I thrust into her as hard as I could.

"It was never too late," I told her as I pistoned in and out of her cunt. "I would have gotten back together when he broke up with you. You could have asked me at graduation and I would've said yes. I would have taken you back when you dropped out of college." She loosened her grip. I pulled out of her and slid down. Now I was sucking on her nipples.

Cami looked up at me and asked, "Would you take me back now?" as I slid back into her pussy.

I was ready to come at any time, but seeing her eyes put me over the top. I was able to answer her, "In a heartbeat," before I completely lost control and let loose with the best orgasm I'd ever felt. "Oh, God, I'm gonna come!"

I felt her muscles contracting around my cock. We were both paralyzed by our respective orgasms. She shouted, "Me, too ... Trent, I love you!"

When we finished coming, I told her, "I love you too."

She looked up at me with a smile that seemed to say, "Really?"

"Always have," I confirmed, though I suppose I hadn't realized it until then. I rolled off the jacket and onto my back, pulling Cami with me.

After a long silence that seemed to bother neither of us, Cami got off me and opened the closet door. She got a hanger out and put my jacket on it. I stood up and asked, "What are you doing?"

She hung the jacket in the closet, closed the door and turned to me. We were so close, we could have fucked standing up if we wanted. "Saving it for when you're gone," she said. "Some women wear their boyfriends' dress shirts. I'll put your jacket on and think of tonight."

"What if I want it back?"

Cami laid her head against my chest. I looked down and saw her smile. "You know where to find it."

12