Chains: Third Link

Story Info
They meet at Sleep Country.
1.5k words
4.35
21.5k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revelation

I stood inside the bookstore and watched Jill toss her auburn hair as she stood impatiently waiting for me. She was wearing a green jacket and skirt set with a pale green blouse under it. There were dark green pumps on her feet with three inch heels. Over her shoulder was a matching handbag. Her wrist had a large silver bracelet around it.

My wife Sue had filled me in on her. She was twenty six. A trophy wife for Dale Patterson, a local car dealership owner. Dale was fifty, the same age as me.

I glanced at my reflection as I gathered my energy, ready for today's encounter. Greying hair in place - thick and still all mine. Beard neatly trimmed, grey eyes clear, teeth white... Christ, what was I doing? Selling a horse? I quickly crossed the concourse.

"Hey, Jill, you look great!" I greeted her.

She spun around and smiled, "You're late..."

"I was admiring from the bookstore." I indicated it with my thumb over my shoulder. "Ready to test some beds?"

"Wha..." She stuttered, "What do you mean?"

"Come on." I took her hand as I led us into the Sleep Country Store.

"How did you know my name?"

"My wife is a fountain of social knowledge. I wish I could find the tap to turn it off."

I stopped beside a queen sized bed and reached down to test the mattress. "What do you think?"

"What? The bed?" She reached down to test it too. "Too hard."

I led the way to another bed. "Is it true?"

"What?"

I leaned down to test the second bed. "Are you a trophy wife? Nope, too soft."

She stood transfixed, her mouth working but no sound coming out. Again, I led her on to another bed. I reached down to this one and pressed on it. "I think you should try this one, it seems about right."

I sat her down on the edge and indicated with my hand that she should lie down. She looked at me with wide eyes and opened her mouth to speak. I quickly butted in with, "No, lie down, you can't really tell until you stretch out on it." I pushed her shoulders back so she had to lie on it.

By this time a Sales Consultant was standing near, "Can I help you sir?"

"Yes," I said to her, "My wife and I are looking for a bed. A big bed, huge, one that has just the right amount of support for the whole body, no matter what positions we get into."

Jill gave me a dirty look as I helped her into a standing position.

"Any special shape, sir? Ma'am?"

"Hmm," I replied, "What do you think, dear, round, heart shaped, square? How about kidney shaped or oval? No, I've got it, triangular!"

The Sales Consultant offered a suggestion, "We have a selection of special beds in the back room, sir. They have not all been set up yet, but you can look at them if you wish. I have to stay here as I am the only one on the floor right now, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!"

"Ahh, that will be perfect!" I replied, "Come on wife-y. Let's check them out."

We left the Sales Consultant hesitating about leaving us, but she was finally drawn back to the counter in the middle of the store. We marched into the back room. It was actually a second store front that still had the windows blocked out. It was obvious that the employees were busy setting it up. The beds were in various stages of repair. Some had sheets, blankets and covers, others were just a bare mattress. Some were still sitting directly on the floor. Each one was a different shape.

"Is that what they are saying about me?" Jill muttered.

"'Fraid so. Come on." I led her across the room to where there was a huge mattress box standing on end near the wall. Behind it was an oval bed with just a mattress cover on it.

"It's your story day. Tell me what you want," I said.

She turned to me and I slipped my arms around her waist. "I loved him. I married him for love. I didn't even know he had money 'til later. Those bitches. Those catty bitches." She beat her hands in frustration against my chest.

"That would be my wife you're talking about." She looked up at me. "I agree." I leaned forward a little and kissed her forehead. She moaned softly, squeezed me tighter and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Fuck me. No more stories, just fuck me. Hard."

I reached under her skirt to find that she wore no panties. Two fingers slipped up her sopping cunt and she moaned. Her hands fumbled with my belt as I kissed her hard and fucked that sloppy canal with three fingers pumping in and out. As soon as my pants began to fall, I reached my other hand behind her ass and lifted her on to the bed. I laid her down on her back and continued the assault with my three fingers. My thumb found her clit and she moaned again.

I crawled over her, my engorged rod leading the way until I was between her legs and she was panting hard. I bent over her and kissed her again. I paused my attack on her pussy long enough to moisten my little finger, then I put all five finger to use. Thumb on her clit, three in her cunt, and the little finger rammed up her puckered little asshole.

She would have screamed, except for my mouth on hers. After a few more strokes she had a massive orgasm. Her stomach rippled, her breasts thrust off the bed and her legs stiffened.

I gave her time to cum then I thrust my red hot poker into her molten trench. One deep stroke and I was all the way up to my balls. I pounded on her. I beat her with my hips. I whipped her tender cunt with my thrashing balls. I grabbed the hot skin of her waist under her blouse and slid my squeezing hands up to her pert unprotected tits. I grabbed her tits and used them to drive myself harder and deeper into her.

She took it all. She moved into my thrusts and gave back thrust for thrust. "Cum in me baby, cum in me now, wash my cunt, wash it from the inside out, fuck me hard and cum in me harder." I was slamming into her trying to think of cement and bricks but the splat of our joining reminded me of the sound of bricks as they hit the mortar. I tried to think to think of washing the car, but the thought of running water and hoses was too much. With an aching moan of my own I sprayed my seed in frantic bursts in to her dark cavern.

I collapsed on her. My breathing was in loud gasps and my heart was racing triple time.

She quivered, then was still for a while. She quivered again.

I rolled off her and lay on my back. My pants were still around my ankles. My shirt was mussed all over my back. I glanced over at Jill and looked admiringly down her beautiful body. As my eyes paused on her belly, I noticed a new piercing there. She had a steel ring through her navel. I reached over and tweaked it with my finger.

"Don't," her tired voice said, "it is still sore. I just had it done. That is why I was here early." She sat up and drew her blouse down.

"Why?" I sat up on the edge of the bed and bent over to pull up my pants.

Jill scooted her legs over the side of the bed. "Dale wanted it. He has this chain for my waist - to use as a belt. It clips on." She stood and adjusted her blouse and jacket, doing up two buttons that had come undone.

"Oh." I paused, considering why he might want it there. "Sue is out Saturday night. She is at a sleep-over with her girl friends until Sunday when they go to church together." I adjusted myself, tucked in my shirt and zipped up my jeans.

Jill stood there quietly for a minute before answering. "I think I can get away. What time do you want me to come over?" She reached up between her legs and drew her hand out covered with my cum.

I indicated she should wipe it on the bed. She did. "You can cum over me anytime," I said passionately, "Seven would be fine. Six if you want dinner."

She smiled, "I'll try to be there by seven. I want to cum by eight."

We walked out of the store. The Sales Consultant was busy with another customer in the kids corner.