Shopping Spree Contest

Story Info
Tessa and her mother take part in an unusual shopping spree.
6.5k words
4.49
24.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold air surrounded Tessa and she could feel her nipples begin to harden under their bra and top. It was an odd feeling considering that it was the middle of the summer in Glasswick City and walking outside felt like you were inside of a massive oven. She looked up from her phone, examining the assortment of cheeses that were all around her. Her mother was carefully digging through the shelves of the frozen food section, looking for the block of cheese with the longest expiry date. Tessa felt a wave of boredom wash over her.

This is certainly not how she had expected to spend her Sunday morning. She had planned to be sleeping off a crippling hangover from a crazy Saturday night of bar hopping. Maybe she would've even woke up buck naked in the stranger's bed next to an empty box of condoms. It wouldn't have been the first time.

Tessa had a bit of a reputation among her friends for getting wasted when they went to clubs. She would drink so much that it was almost routine for her to ditch her friends halfway through the night, leaving with some hunk she met at the bar. She figured it was perfectly normal for someone of her age to want to enjoy her sexuality with many men (and the occasional woman).

Tessa was 20, almost 21. Unfortunately, life hadn't quite gone her way. She had dreamed of renting an apartment near the clubs she frequented in the city. A cozy place where she could invite her one-night-stands back to, rather than always having to go to their place. But the reality was that apartments were far more expensive than she could have ever imagined and there certainly weren't any employers looking to hire a 20-year-old on a six-figure salary. So instead she was forced to live with her parents.

It wasn't ideal, but it had its perks. There was no rent to pay and chores like washing laundry were done for her by her parents. She knew that money was tight for her parents, so she greatly appreciated everything that they did for her. But, truth be told, her parents were in such a large financial rut that they had considered filing for bankruptcy. Therefore, Tessa's parents were none too pleased when she crashed the family car into a pole. It was a legitimate mistake, but her parents made her promise that she would pay for the damage on the car.

Hence why Tessa was spending her Sunday morning in the local supermarket with her mother. There were no fun Saturday night activities for Tessa. It was sort of like she was grounded. When she had wild Saturday nights, it was common for her to call in sick to her job and miss out on valuable shifts. To make sure that she was ready for her noon shifts at the coffeehouse where she worked, Tessa had to stay with one of her parents at all time. Her dad had to visit the office this morning for a short meeting, so Tessa was stuck shadowing her mom while she did the weekly grocery shopping.

It was a bit of a drag, but she was just a few payments away from covering the costs of damaged car, at which point she would be free to spend her evenings how ever she pleased. It was a good thing too since the absence of a cock in her vagina was driving her insane. She had never gone more than a few days without having sex, it had been three weeks so far and self pleasuring didn't do much to satisfy Tessa's urges.

She had a look around while her mother was still digging through the cheeses. She could see that perverted teenager gawking at her ass. He had been following her and her mother around the store since they got there. Tessa guessed that he couldn't have been more than 16 or 17 years old. She was used to this kind of attention from guys. They usually thought that she didn't notice them peaking around corners or turning their heads as she walked by, but she totally did. It was a regular occurrence for her to turn heads or find herself being hit one by men who thought they had a shot.

Tessa was a very attractive woman and she imagined that she was probably quite a sight. She never dressed conservatively, which greatly improved her sex-appeal. Today she wore a pair of cut off shorts that we marvelously short, showing off her soft and slender legs. If you looked close enough, you could just see the curves of Tessa's perfectly toned butt leaking out the bottom of her shorts. She wore a white tank top with a black bra, which could be seen slightly through her top. The top hugged her body somewhat more than the tops worn by the average person, but Tessa liked that because it made her breasts appear bigger than they were.

While she had never actually received any complaints about the size of her breasts, she knew that they weren't her best asset. They were 32B, which she was told as a great size. Nevertheless, she wished they were just slightly larger, like a 32C or 32D. Her shirt wasn't quite long enough to overlap her shorts, providing a tiny hint of her fit stomach. Her body was untouched by piercing needles or tattoo guns and Tessa never understood why beautiful women would want to disfigure their body with those kinds of accessories.

"You know, if you didn't wear shorts that let your ass hang out, all of the men wouldn't watch you wherever you go," said Tessa's mother, as she put the cheese that she had found into her cart.

Tessa giggled. She secretly loved the recognition from these men. It made her feel special.

Her mom pushed the cart down the aisle and Tessa followed, paying extra attention to sway her hips more than usual to give the ogling teen a memorable view. As they rounded the corner, she caught a glimpse of a smile on the guy's face. She knew that she would inevitably see the teen at least one more time before their shopping trip concluded.

As they entered the next aisle, they spotted a cameraman and another man holding a microphone. They weren't recording and appeared to just be standing around chatting to each other. Tessa assumed that, based on the absence of news logos and the fact that the man wasn't wearing the typical newscaster attire, they didn't work for any of the local new stations.

"Excuse me, ma'am," said the man with the microphone, turning his head towards them and approaching. "I'm Paul Vargas from Fast TV. We are running a contest to win free groceries. Are you interested?"

"How could I turn down free groceries?" Tessa's mom replied, with the slightest bit of confusion in her voice. "What are the rules?"

"The contest is quite simple," he explained, pulling a form from his jacket pocket and handing it to Tessa's mom. "We will give you five minutes to gather as many groceries as you can and whatever you can collect in a shopping cart and bring to the checkout within the time limit will be paid for by the station, no price limit. The only condition to enter is that you have to strip all of your clothes and let our cameraman follow you around."

Tessa's mom looked stunned when the man mentioned the last part, as though she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She looked down at the form the man had handed to her and sure enough it was a consent form allowing the TV channel to record and broadcast her nudity. She handed the form back to the man.

"I'm sorry. I'm not interested. Thanks."

"Are you sure ma'am?" the man replied, clearly disappointed that she didn't want to partake in his games. "There's no price limit and you can probably pick up a lot of free groceries in five minutes."

Tessa looked at her mom. It appeared she was honestly considering the man's proposal. Surely her mom wouldn't get naked in the middle of a store just to win a few groceries!

"Ok. I'll do it," Tessa's mom said, hesitantly extending her hand for the man to give her back the paperwork.

Tessa was positively shocked and just stood there with her mouth gaped open. The idea of her mother baring everything in front of her was completely ludicrous.

"Mom, you aren't actually going to do it are you?" Tessa begged.

Tessa's mom put one hand on her daughter's shoulder, giving her a mildly apologetic look.

"Honey, money is really tight right now and I can get a lot of groceries in this contest. It could be enough to save a month from my pay check."

Returning her attention to the paperwork, Tessa's mother gave the document quick skim read before signing her name on the dotted line. She gave a sympathetic look to her daughter, seeing the pure look of horror painted across her face. Tessa's mother handed the paper back to the man.

"Fantastic!" he said. "If you'll follow me to the staff area, we have a private room set up where you can get undressed before the countdown starts."

Tessa reluctantly followed her mother to the back of the store. Her mother went into the employee office and locked the door. Tessa's mind was a mess. It had been years since Tessa had saw her mother without clothes. There were a few times recently in which she had accidentally walked in on her mother getting changed, but those incidents were rare and Tessa tried her best to look away as quick as possible, never really getting a good look at what she looked like.

It was no big deal to see another woman naked. Tessa and her friends had done tons of stuff together nude: skinny dipping, showering in gym class, trying on clothes together... there were even a couple of times that Tessa had explored her sexuality with another woman. But knowing that when her mother emerged from that room she would be totally nude made Tessa feel deeply uneasy.

She heard the lock on the door click and the handle started to turn. The entire world was moving in slow motion for Tessa, as she watched a leg slowly appear. Before she knew it, Tessa's mom was standing right in front of her as naked as the day she was born.

Like Tessa, her mom was a brunette with straight hair. Her skin wasn't quite as tanned as Tessa's, but her mom spent more time working her full-time job than tanning, so it was understandable. Tessa was instantly jealous of her mother's breasts. They were significantly larger than her own (a 36C if Tessa had to guess). They drooped just a little more than Tessa's perky pair, but she wasn't sure if that was just because they were bigger or because she was in her early 40s.

Tessa's eyes made her way down her mother's body, exploring every inch. Her bush was a more plentiful than Tessa's neatly trimmed landing strip. It wasn't out of control like the pubic hair on some of the men that Tessa had been with, but fuller nonetheless. She was marginally chubbier than her daughter, presumably because her daughter logged substantially more hours at the gym.

Her mom looked a little embarrassed, which was understandable given the situation. Luckily, the area in which she stood was still hidden within the private employee zone, so no one other than the two men from the station and Tessa could see her. But that would change soon enough.

"Ok, I think I'm ready," she said, her voice quivering.

"Ok. You will have 5 minutes to get as much stuff as you can and take it to the register," Paul explained once more. "Your time starts in 3... 2... 1... now!"

And with that Tessa's mom darted out of the staff area and into the populated aisles of the supermarket, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably with every rapid footstep. The first thing her mother did was race to the shopping cart that she had abandoned outside of staff area. The cameraman was hot on her tail. Tessa could hear the distinct noise of her mother's bare feet slapping the tile floor as she sprinted through the store.

"I forgot to mention, nothing that's already in the cart counts. You will have to find those items again if you want them to be covered by the contest," the man shouted after her.

With no hesitation, Tessa's mother practically dove into the cart, trying to shovel up as many items in her arms as she could and then discarding the items on a nearby shelf. After a few scoops and thirty seconds wasted, the cart was empty, and she was bounding down the hall with the shopping cart and the cameraman still in hot pursuit.

Tessa jogged towards the action as her mother headed to the meat section. It didn't surprise Tessa that this was the first department her mother chose. Meat was pricey, and their family was often stuck buying low quality cuts of meat. She was hoping that her mother could grab a lot of premium cuts so that the whole family could have a magnificent feast when they got home.

Tessa was puzzled to see her mom fishing through the cuts of meat, looking for the one with the most meat and the best expiry date. It all seemed so unnecessary since it was free anyway, but old habits die hard. But Tessa couldn't stand to see so much precious time being exhausted on this.

"Mom! Don't worry about the dates!" Tessa exclaimed, trying to talk some sense into her mother. "It's free! Just grab as much as you can!"

With that, she used the same technique she had used to empty the cart, this time thrusting as much meat as she could into the cart. Tessa could see ribs, T-bone steak, New York strips, hamburgers, chicken breasts. A fine assortment of meat indeed.

After grabbing a few armfuls of meat, her mother returned to the shopping cart pushing it through a crowd of people that had quickly assembled to watch the nude lady running around the store. Word must have spread quickly because this was a sizable crowd. Tessa swore she saw a man slap her mother's ass as she ran through the swarm of people.

It wasn't clear where her mother was heading now, but Tessa know that around one minute of the contest had passed. The cameraman forced his way through the crowd, trying to keep up with Tessa's mom. He was surely capturing some spectacular footage of her jiggling bottom, which would undoubtedly be played back in slow motion when the piece aired on television.

Without warning, her mother veered left into canned goods aisle. It was a smart move since a lot of canned goods could fit in the cart and they would last a very long time. Her mother used her right arm to dump canned goods into the cart as she ran along the aisle. Her right boob was gently rubbing against the chilly metal shelf, causing her nipples to harden a little.

Clearing the aisle only cost her roughly thirty seconds, bringing her total to a minute and a half. Her mother did a quick U-turn and raced towards Tessa. She came to a halt in front of her daughter and put her arms on Tessa's shoulders.

Tessa could see that her mother was getting quite a workout. She was almost out of breath and covered in sweat from head to toe. It made her skin glisten as the beads slowly traversed the contours of her body, running from her forehead, down her defined cheek and along her neck onto her chest. The drops of moisture rolled across her mother's rounded breasts, gaining momentum as their glided to the bottom. The drops that didn't fall to the floor continued their journey over her mother's pudgy belly and on her legs. They slid against the smooth skin of her legs, descending to the tile floor below her bare feet. She looked deep into her daughter's eyes.

"Listen. The time is going by a lot faster than I thought. When I read the contract, it said the contestant can have help from one other person."

"Great, I'll help you. What do you want me to do?" Tessa replied with joy.

"But there's a catch: the person helping also has to be naked."

Tessa stood there in shock. Was her mother seriously asking her to strip naked for a TV contest that would be aired to millions of people and probably be saved online somewhere? But she could tell by the look on her mom's face that she was serious.

Tessa was comfortable flaunting her body and she had no problem getting naked with her friends or even the odd stranger. But for some reason, the notion of stripping down in front of an audience this size was daunting. Her mom was surrounded by a mix of people: young and old; men and women. Something else that frightened her was the idea of it being recorded and then watched by so many people. In the age of the internet, things last forever and Tessa could already imagine a video of her in her birthday suit going viral on the web and being replayed by everyone repeatedly. Her friends. Her family. Her future employers. Everyone.

"I don't think I can mom," Tessa admitted to her mom, with a peculiar sense of guilt for letting her mom down.

"It's ok sweetie," her mother said in a comforting voice before galloping back to her shopping cart and sprinting down the aisle.

"Wait!" Tessa shouted, just moments before her mother reached the end of the aisle.

Tessa pulled her top over her head, revealing her black bra. She kicked off her shoes and pealed away her socks. She knew that every second counted, so she rushed as quick as she could. She waved to her mother, signalling her to continue shopping while she got naked.

He mother nodded and said, "Go grab another shopping cart and just grab as much as you can," her mother ordered, before disappearing to the next aisle.

The cameraman didn't follow her though, remaining in the aisle with the camera pointed directly at a partly undressed Tessa.

Tessa quickly undid her belt and dropped her jean shorts to the ground, stepping out of them. She stood there in just her underwear. Unfortunately, she had chosen today to wear an extremely revealing thong that left virtually nothing to the imagination. She knew that the crowd of people standing behind her were getting an excellent view.

Now down to just her underwear, Tessa was unable to move her arms. It was as though she was frozen in time. She desperately wanted to remove her final pieces of clothing, but she could not. She just stood there with her feet planted on the ground, thinking about all the people that were about to see her naked body. Many men had saw what the entire world was about to see, but the thought of men watching, sharing and inevitably masturbating to this event sent shakes down her spine.

She counted the seconds as timed progressed, still standing motionless in the middle of the aisle. It had to have been almost a full minute since she started stripping. Factoring in the roughly thirty second conversation with her mother, the contest was probably already half over.

With that thought, she snapped out of her frozen state and reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. She felt it release and felt the cups loosen from her boobs. She examined the crowd once more. There were senior citizens, husbands with their wives, mothers with their children and then she spotted that pervert from earlier. She wasn't surprised that he was there. She had previously predicted that he would pop up at least once more during her shopping trip, although she would have never imagined it would have been under these circumstances.

He was focusing intensely on her bra, waiting for the moment that the cups would fall away and reveal her bare chest. It was almost as though he was trying to move the bra with his mind using some bizarre telekinetic powers. For some strange reason, she hoped that he wouldn't be disappointed by the size her breasts. She wasn't quite sure why she felt this way. She guessed he was just 16 or 17, so he was far too young for her to have any kind of relationship with. Yet, she still prayed that he would be impressed.

Much to the pleasure of her admirer, she unfolded her arms, allowing her bra to drop to the floor. That was it. Her tits were now on display for everyone to see. Tessa felt her face turn a bright red. She could see that many of the male onlookers were smiling. This gave her an unexpected boost of self-confidence. Enough to give her the courage to swiftly insert her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and drop it to the floor in one fluid motion.

As she stood up straight again, she could see that everyone in the group approved, including her admirer. Mysteriously, she was enjoying this. She gave a quick twirl for the camera and live audience. But then reality hit her: She had just about two and a half minutes to shop for as many products as she could.

12