Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He says yes, he'll pay for all drinks in return for a ring side seat afterwards."

"Good, so Geoff, why don't you pop over to the bar and explain the situation, then go back to your table until we call you over, there's a good chap."

"Right, ok." Geoff mumbled.

With that sorted the four of us went in to dinner. We all had a very nice dinner, chatting about all the usual stuff, our jobs, where we lived and so on. It all seemed so normal.

At the end of dinner I proposed that we all adjourned to our room, and that we could all have some whisky and start the fun. Everyone agreed, except Ann who looked nervous, and was keeping very quiet. I beckoned for Geoff to join us and we all trouped upstairs.

Once in the room the atmosphere was electric, and no-one seemed to know how to start, except for me, that is. I had a plan.

"Geoff, please take all your clothes off and sit in that chair. By the way, if you need to pee, do it now."

Geoff went to the bathroom, and we could all hear the noise of his pee hitting the water. When he came back in, he was already naked, and carrying his clothes.

"Throw your clothes on the floor and sit in the chair."

He obeyed.

I got out of a drawer some cable ties, which I had thought to bring to the hotel. I tied his wrists to a chair arm each, then his ankles to the front legs of the chair.

"OK guys, we're now going to have a kissing competition."

"Oh yes!" said Ben.

"Bring it on," said Steve.

"So you have to take turns kissing Geoff's cock."

"What?" in unison.

"Ha ha, only kidding. You've each got three minutes kissing Ann, we'll toss a coin to see who's first. Ann will decide on a winner, and the winner gets to remove Ann's dress and fondle and kiss her breasts for a further three minutes. Any questions?"

"No."

"No questions," agreed Ben.

All three of them had a great time, especially Ann, who was the centre of attention and becoming really aroused. She voted Ben the winner, and he slowly lifted the dress over her head and proceeded to give her bare breasts lots of attention. I thought at one point she was going to cum, just from her breasts being licked and her nipples nibbled and sucked, but the three minutes came to an end too soon for her.

I made a mental note to see if I could make her cum that way in the future.

"Right, Steve, it's your turn to get some action. Ann, sit in that other chair with your legs over the arms. Steve get on your knees, you have five minutes licking her pussy. If you make her cum, you'll get a prize."

As Steve started his task I glanced over at Geoff who had a hard erection. Hard, but very small, no wonder Ann appreciated my nine inch cock.

As the five minutes time limit approached Ann was clearly very close to orgasm, it was a race which was too close to call.

"Thirty seconds Steve, make those seconds count."

Steve went at her clitoris with energy and enthusiasm, lapping and slurping her salty juice, and with fifteen seconds left Ann started shouting that she was cumming, and then, with only five seconds left, she was bucking, and pulling on Steve's hair saying, "Oh yes!, Oh God! Oh that's so good!"

"Ok, Steve, here's your prize. Swap places with Ann. You've got five minutes with Ann's mouth on your cock. Ann, please tease him, get him close, but don't let him cum. If he has an orgasm we're all three going to spank your cute bum. If he goes small, ditto."

"Ok David, actually I'm not sure whether I would like the spanking, or not."

"Ha, ha, I'm certainly hoping we get to spank you." I replied.

Ann got to work, getting Steve hard in seconds, and keeping him really close for four and a half minutes.

"Thirty seconds Ann, decision time."

She stopped what she was doing, looked into my eyes and said,"Spanking it is!"

Ann really went to town on Steve's cock, her hand was pumping the shaft, and her tongue was working rapidly on the head. No man could withstand such treatment, especially after over four minutes of build up. With ten seconds left he erupted into Ann's mouth, his orgasm lasting a good two minutes.

Ann took a sip of water, to help swallow all of Steve's cum.

"OK, the final act," I announced, "Ann lie on the bed, legs apart. Ben, five minutes licking Ann's pussy, then you can fuck her. Ten minutes of fucking, max."

I poured some more drinks while the two on the bed had their fun. I snipped Geoff's restraints, picked up his clothes and handed them to him.

"Leave now, I don't want to see you again this week. I'll bring Ann back to you at the end of the week, probably Sunday. Don't contact her, she won't contact you. Once home you two can sort your lives out, although, I'm sure she will insist on me being her lover, so I'm not sure what role you can fulfil."

"Can I just put my clothes on before I step outside the room?"

"No, you'll have to take your chances," I told him, already pushing him out of the door.

As I turned back into the room, Ben was in the midst of his humping grunting climax. Ann didn't cum.

"That's it guys, party time is over, although you guys can dress before you go."

"Thanks David, I had a brilliant time," enthused Steve.

"I'll second that, thank you so much David and the gorgeous Ann. This has been the best evening ever!"

"Oh good, ok then, bye guys."

Ann was still lying naked on the bed with her legs apart as the guys left.

"David, get on this bed and fuck me, I need your big cock, all those guys were small! Well, compared to you anyway."

How could I possibly refuse?

12