Chance Encounter Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrote her a second letter telling her about the conversation with her mother, emphasizing again his understanding of the situation and support, and telling her in quotes how his happy thoughts led to several happy endings, the last just before he wrote his letter. He assured her if she were present she would have approved of his handling of the situation.

He reviewed his letter. The word 'situation' kept surfacing. Situation had taken on so many meanings. It wasn't just her father's edict, but now included both dating and having sex with Leo. Now it also meant how he and ultimately they were handling it.

He told her loved her and couldn't wait to see her. He had to work Friday but promised to be at her house Saturday afternoon. He also reminded her as discretely as he could he did want to know how she was filling the hours he wasn't there.

12