Chance Encounter Ch. 22

Story Info
Jean Lays Out the Rules. Denies Miguel again.
2.3k words
4.27
11.7k
5
0

Part 22 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Jean was always eager to have Miguel's mouth on her breasts, but she hadn't removed her bra at her parents' house and she didn't remove it at the school parking lot.

He didn't ask until after he ate her.

She was caressing the top of his head feeling completely drained. It had been a long day, but a very good one.

"Jean?"

"Hmm?"

"May I suck your breasts?"

"Not tonight. They're really very sore."

"I'll be gentle."

"Let me think about it. I don't want you to get upset when you see them."

"I won't."

"You really like my breasts don't you?"

"I love them, Jean."

"Let me sit up. You can stay on your knees."

She sat up, leaned forward, reached around, and undid her bra. In one motion she took it off.

He knelt between her legs. He was nearly level with her breasts.

She cupped them for him.

He looked at them. They were covered with hickies and bite marks.

Each nipple was erect. He wondered how long they got. He carefully took a nipple into his mouth. He knew he was being gentle because she told him so. She assured him he wasn't hurting her but making her feel better.

She teased him calling him her baby.

She took the opportunity to open up a dialogue.

"Miguel, did you really mean all those things you said at my house?"

He nodded his head.

"Good, because I meant them. You like me controlling you don't you?"

Another nod yes.

"You aren't going to stop me from having sex with other men are you?"

He shook his head no.

"You want me to have Leo's baby don't you?"

Another nod up and down.

You'll do whatever I say won't you?"

She took his mouth off her breast.

"Yes," he answered.

"You'll do the housework, the cooking, and you'll stay home while I go out."

"Yes, Jean, I will."

"You'll help me get ready when I go out won't you?"

"I will."

"You'll be ready when I return won't you?"

"I will."

"I'll want you to eat me like you did today."

"I will."

"We'll only have intercourse when I say we will."

"Okay."

"Not okay Miguel. Repeat what I said."

"We'll only have sex when you say we will."

"Very good, Miguel."

"You'll only cum when I give you permission."

He hadn't seen this coming and he didn't think about the ramifications. He just answered yes.

She leaned forward cradled his head in her hands and lovingly kissed him. When their kiss ended she told him, "Now eat me again."

He did fighting off the urge to let his throbbing penis release its contents.

A few minutes after her orgasm she said, "It's time to go home."

It was the first time she consciously controlled his climax. His penis was screaming for relief, a relief she denied.

His initial reaction was anger but it rapidly turned into frustration. Her denial stung because he knew she had placed no restrictions on Leo. It was obvious from the way she behaved Leo could treat her the way she was now treating Miguel.

The sting faded. Anger turned to rationalization. He decided she was doing this to make Sunday's climaxes better. He thought she might be doing this as a test. He would get over it and show her he had willpower.

She dressed and got in the front seat. He joined her. She asked him after starting the car to describe how he felt.

"Weird. Frustrated. Not as close to you. Resentful."

She smiled, "Your reaction is normal. It's a little weird for me too. I feel more connected when we both orgasm. I can understand your resentment. That's how I felt before Leo. I had plenty of orgasms from you but the one kind I wanted most I couldn't have."

He felt she was giving him a taste of his own medicine. She wanted him to feel the resentment she once felt.

"I think once we get over the initial awkwardness we'll find it brings us closer. Tell me you'll obey."

"I promise I'll obey."

"Good." She put the car in drive and started toward her house.

"Miguel?"

"Yes, Jean."

"Thanks for eating me. Those were really two very nice orgasms you gave me."

It was nice to hear but also a reminder of the unfairness of it all. She had two orgasms to his none.

"You're welcome," he answered.

Her parents were home when they got to her house. They were watching t.v. in the living room so Jean suggested Miguel should watch t.v. in her room.

They did laying on their stomachs on the floor side by side. He yawned. Then she yawned. Their days were catching up with them. Climaxing was still very much on his mind. He thought about jacking off once he got in bed, but didn't want to disappoint her.

She yawned again then suggested it was time for them to go to sleep.

She didn't follow him to her brother's room as he knew where it was. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and closed her bedroom door.

He felt awkward going to his car to get his suitcase then coming back inside. Her parents were still awake. Her dad was sitting on the couch and her mom was using his lap as a pillow. They were immersed in the show barely acknowledging him when he said good night.

He changed into pajamas then went down the hall and to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom. He got under the covers but instead of falling asleep he tossed and turned. His insomnia was because he hadn't climaxed.

He closed his eyes. An hour later he left the bedroom and entered the kitchen. He got a drink. The door to Jean's bedroom was still closed. He went back to the bedroom but made a detour to the bathroom.

Standing at the commode aiming his penis at the water in the bowl he heard noises. He looked up. The noises were coming from an overhead vent.

It was the sound of two people fucking, Jean's parents to be exact. Miguel could hear them as if he were a foot away, not down the hall in another room. Her parents might be middle aged but they were fucking like a couple of young newlyweds. From the crude words they shared it was obvious his rule extended to the bedroom. He made her beg for his cock and she begged for it, whimpering as he resumed his thrusts. Her dad was a tireless machine drilling her pink hole again and again. Her mom referenced God and how much she adored her husband's big polla.

The tempo of his thrusts increased. Miguel heard the distinct sound of flesh on flesh contact. Her mom was even more animated pleading with her husband to fuck her harder, telling him yes again and again, and moaning. Her orgasm didn't coincide with a scream, but a sixty second moan. Her husband grunted as he filled her with his cum.

It was he thought hotter than any porn he had ever watched. He looked down at his penis sticking out through the fly in his pajamas. A few strokes and it would explode. He stood there torn between his desire to climax and his promise to Jean.

He knew indirect stimulation could trigger his orgasm. It was a gift and a curse. He believed it was the reason he came too quickly during intercourse which he found upsetting. On the upside Jean called those orgasms set off by what he was doing, seeing, or imagining complements of the highest order. They made her feel more sexy, more desired, and more lusted after than the orgasms induced by direct physical contact.

He watched his penis. It hadn't gotten any softer. Every few seconds it would twitch. His testicles were tight armed and ready to release their contents. He wondered and hoped her parents would initiate a second round. He also wanted to see if they engaged in oral sex.

There was no second round, but there was plenty of pillow talk.

After praising her husband for his skills as a lover she asked if she could discuss Jean.

"Don't you think she's dated Leo long enough? It's obvious she's not going to break up with Miguel."

He sighed, "Querida, that was never my intent. Miguel is a good fit for Jean, but until Leo he's the only man she ever dated."

"If he's a good fit then why do you want to her date others?"

He sounded patient as he explained his logic, "Look, we both know Jean isn't a little bossy, but very bossy. We also know her bossiness doesn't seem to bother Miguel. What we don't know is if her bossiness is just immaturity. What if she met a man, like Leo, who won't let her boss him around? What if he forces her to outgrow being bossy?"

"So far it hasn't worked, but now she has two boyfriends."

"What's wrong with that? Miguel and Leo aren't complaining and neither is Jean. As far as I'm concerned she can have fifty boyfriends. What I don't want is for her to get too serious with any one man. Not until she has her degree."

"You're in charge carino but I don't think it will work. She is crazy about Miguel. You're just making him miserable and giving our daughter a free pass."

"He's not miserable. I'm just making him prove his dedication to Jean."

"What if he gets a girlfriend?"

"Then he wasn't very dedicated."

"What if she ends up falling for Leo? He's a pleasant young man, but we both know he's a womanizer."

"He could change."

"A tiger doesn't change his stripes."

"I changed."

"You were never a skirt chaser. If anyone changed it was me."

He laughed then he yawned, "I know we were exclusive once we started dating, but young people today have more choices. Don't take this wrong, but we didn't have a choice. And I don't regret only dating you, but I want more for our children, not just Jean. I gave the same speech to our oldest and look what happened. He broke up with that girl I couldn't stand and ended up in medical school. And now he's seeing someone we both like."

"So you think this will keep Jean focused on a career?"

"I do."

"I'm not convinced. I think Leo is too worldly for her. He's been around. We sheltered her and now you're throwing her to the wolves. I'm not saying Leo isn't a gentleman, but I bet no woman has told him no."

"Jean's strong. She'll tell him no. She's a good girl."

"She is a good girl, but Leo is muy guapo. I just hope your plan doesn't backfire and she ends up pregnant."

"You're talking nonsense. Three weeks of dating Leo and you're worried. What about the year she's been with Miguel?"

"Miguel's not Leo."

He chuckled, "That's an understatement."

She scolded him, "That's not what I meant. He's respectful. Leo is so casual."

"That means they aren't serious."

"Or he knows he's in charge."

"Let's discuss this some other time. Now I have a headache."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just think you should see it from a woman's point of view. I know what will make your headache go away."

"Dios mio woman your mouth could bring the dead back to life."

"That's it. Suck it."

Miguel listened as Jean's mom gave her husband head. From the groans her husband made she obviously knew how to please her man. Even more impressive she was able to coax the cum out of his cock in less than ten minutes. He also learned she swallowed.

As impressive as her blowjob was even more amazing was Miguel holding off his own climax. He looked down at his swollen penis. Like some sort of divining rod it was jerking in several directions. He slowly counted to sixty before even attempting to touch it. He carefully placed it back inside his pajamas and quietly made his way back to the bedroom.

Back in bed he forced himself to focus on her parents' conversation and ignore their lovemaking. If only they knew what he knew but even he only knew what Jean shared. Even though it strained credulity he believed what Jean told him was one hundred percent truth as she saw it. He wondered if Leo was seeing the same picture as Jean.

He was physically and emotionally drained, but the throbbing in his pajamas made sleep impossible. The temptation to masturbate was strong. He emptied his mind of all thoughts and started to drift off.

He had no idea how long he had been asleep but he was having the most wonderful dream. He awoke to discover it wasn't a dream but real. Jean's head was under the blanket and her mouth was wrapped around his penis. He instinctively held her head as he unloaded his cum into her mouth. She continued sucking him until he was soft. He let go of her head. She came out from under the blanket and pressed her mouth to his.

He opened his to be greeted by Jean's tongue as she returned to him his cum. He gladly accepted and swallowed thinking their french kiss was the hottest ever.

When they stopped kissing his paranoia hit.

In a hushed voice he asked her what she was doing.

She smiled and whispered back, "Giving you a blowjob."

"Not that. Isn't it risky?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Me either. I had just fallen asleep."

Her voice that of a coconspirator, "You heard them too."

Ashamed he answered, "Yes."

"That was so erotic."

"It was."

"First time I ever heard them."

"Me too."

"Weird."

"Sort of."

"Have you ever heard yours?"

"Jean!"

"Seriously."

"A few times, but nothing like what I heard tonight. We don't have vents."

"Miguel."

"Yes."

"Thanks for being my friend. I love you."

"I love you too Jean. And thanks."

She smiled, gave him a quick kiss and left the room.

He drifted back to sleep wondering if it had been a dream.

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers