All Comments on 'Change for the Better'

by farawaytree

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category, try sci-fi/fantasy.

Second, why juxtapose modern names with words and mannerisms from the 17th century? Third, why would a "wandering monk of great wisdom" give anyone everything they could want? If he was wise, he would know that would be very unwise. Fourth, as a general, state functions would have included formal dinners and his best general would be there...with his wife. And, since the general would be aware of the prince's reputation, why would he entrust his wife to the predations of this serial seducer? Likewise, why would the prince be unaware of the generals' wife and her stunning beauty?

I could list more; but in short, please go somewhere else and peddle your shitty assed story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Agree with Fantasy

This is much closer to Fantasy, with a magic drug which ONLY works for royalty! GMAFB!

Pity all the magic drifted away centuries ago...and that Lickidee is a commoner, larger of belly and smaller of boner than a prince!

I usually plead that serial stories stay within their original category. I will make an exception in this case! It is NOT a terrible Fantasy tale, and will, doubtless (hehehe), fare most fairly in yon venue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only read the first two paragraphs

Before stopping as this is unreadable rubbish. This literally makes no sense and if the rest of your story ideas are as bad as this don't bother writing them just disappear.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Really bad

Lost the story by the second line....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't wait for more continuation of this story.

I love this story. I cant' wait for the sequel of how Henry is finally able to fuck Karen, sucks and drink her sweet mother's milk from her breasts, and impregnate her multiple times without the knowledge of her husband Alejandro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous