Change is Mandatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you did consider that."

"Not until you mentioned it just now love."

"I'm going home. I'll be here on time tomorrow night and I expect to have a very entertaining night. Both from Tony's story and from watching you with Margo."

"I'm looking forward to that too."

"Oh is that right."

"Of course, now I'll compare bellies and see if she reacts to me differently than you did."

They got up and he followed her to the door where she turned around and smiled just before she kissed him and let her tongue just touch his lips before she pulled back. "That's for telling me a story Jay. Night," and he watched her go down the two steps.

"Hey pretty one," and she stopped and turned around. "Thanks. Thanks for coming over and for the kiss. It's been great."

"You're welcome, night," and she got into her car. He watched her back out and then take off and then he closed the door. He smiled as he walked back to the living room where he stopped and thought about them talking. He was already looking forward to tomorrow night and Tony's story and seeing how Margo would respond to his request.

Chapter Twelve

Tony was at Jay's first, and the two of them talked in the kitchen while Jay put the last touches to his own version of cheese and olive hors d'oeuvres. Nothing fancy, but they would go good with beer.

As soon as Nikki and Margo arrived, they had their first round of snacks and their first bottles of beer. Then with fresh bottles opened and poured into icy mugs, they went to the living room. Margo noticed Nikki was going to sit next to Tony, so she went over and sat on the loveseat.

Jay leaned down to her and said, "Join me on the floor why don't you?" Before she could reply he said, "If you're willing, I'd like to have you lie with your head on my thigh like Nikki did the last time."

She smiled and asked him, "Now what are you up to Jay?"

"How can I explain this?"

She was almost laughing as she said, "That's what I'm waiting to find out hon."

"Nikki and I were talking about that and...well hell, I just want to see if when I get involved in Tony's story my hand starts to massage your belly, and if it does what you'll say or think and all of that."

"So you're experimenting."

"Exactly, and that's what I told Nikki, but she said I should be more forthcoming about it."

"Okay lover boy, let's get comfortable, but let me have a few sips of my beer while Tony starts his story."

Tony and Nikki sat fairly close, and as he got comfortable he said, "My story starts when I was about fourteen or fifteen. Fifteen I think it was. Anyway, Mom told me that we would be going to the family reunion and I moaned like I was being murdered. I wanted to be with my friends because it wouldn't be long before school would be starting and we wanted to get some time in with our inline skates. Well that and Fred Napsy found his dad's stash of girlie magazines and we were hot to sneak some new ones out of the house so we could go hide and study them." Both Nikki and Margo smiled at him but saved their remarks.

"Anyway," Tony continued, "Mom said no arguments because we were all going and all of the relatives would be there. Now I did remember Mary Ann, my cousin and that helped me to stop whining. She and I had a lot of fun the summer before and...well of course, nobody knew, but I still had the hots for her."

"Wait," Nikki said, "You were what, maybe thirteen or fourteen then and you had the hots for her? How old was she?"

"I'm not sure, maybe thirteen. But she was really cute, and I mean really cute. On top of that, she had awesome long blond hair that seemed to sparkle in the sun and she' had let me feel it and run my fingers through it so I was hooked. Anyway, after that I shut up and marked the days until that Saturday morning when we went to that reunion.

Tony took a long drink of beer and then said, "The reunion would be at my uncle Reese's farm and that place was huge, with giant barns and what seemed like miles of fields. Huge tractors that we weren't allowed to be on and we were told to stay out of the barns. Of course those were just the places where we really wanted to go."

Margo put her wet mug on the coaster and then moved down and made herself comfortable on her back with her head resting on Jay's thigh and looked up at him and smiled but said nothing. She turned her head so she could see Tony and his story continued.

"Well I was about ready to run away because Mary Ann wasn't there so I was pissed."

Nikki noticed that Jay's hand was already on Margo's bare belly under her loose top, but she didn't comment or even make eye contact with either of them. He had to be aware of what he was doing. The simple fact that his hand was under her top rather than on top of it told her that much.

As Nikki ran that through her mind, Tony was saying, "So there Mary Ann was and as soon as she saw me she smiled and ran over to me. Damn, just knowing she was that glad to see me sent me soaring higher. She asked me how I'd been and that started us talking and we didn't stop until my cousin Carl and his friend joined us. Well that stopped everything between Mary Ann and me and I wanted to get rid of the others, but that wasn't likely to happen. As the four of us sat on the grass in the shade, my eyes would keep going to her legs. I still remember that she had on hot pink short shorts and a shortie top and I was drooling. But there I was, pretending to be interested in what the others were saying. I managed to touch her thigh once and we smiled at each other, but that was the most we could do. Then somebody called out there was ice cream and Carl and his friend, whatever his name was, jumped up as Mary Ann put her hand on my arm. The other two ran off and Mary Ann pulled on my arm and I followed her around to a small building and out of sight. We were free to be alone as much as we chose to be."

Margo was looking up at Jay as he listened to the story and his hand was very slowly moving in soft circles around her belly. Nikki had told her that it felt nice and it was so soothing, and it was. But there was something more. To be sure it was anything but a sexual gesture. To her however it was sensual. His hands, though soft from office work, felt nothing like her hands. And on top of that, his thumb would very lightly touch her bra and she could feel that subtle motion right through her breasts. She almost laughed at herself at one point, because as advances go that would have to be listed as weak and feeble at best. But he wasn't even looking at her. And in addition to that, those tiny sensations were over and over again. Tiny little tics reminding her that his hand was under her top and on her soft belly and lower chest. Tony's voice was coming through to her, but often her eyes would close. She couldn't have been much happier right then. Again, it was as Nikki had said, she felt warm and loved and at peace with everybody and the world.

Chapter Thirteen

Tony's voice slipped into her thoughts again and she heard him say, "By ducking from building to building we were soon out of sight so we could relax and just walk about anywhere we wanted to walk. I took her hand in mine and on we went as we walked so close to each other that we would bump into each other, smile and just keep going. Looking back, there was that chance that we could get lost, but that was far from our thoughts that day. I still wonder what the outcome would have been that day if we had been older. My whole being was overflowing with feelings for her."

"Time for a break, and a fresh beer," Nikki said and hurried off to the bathroom.

Tony was in the kitchen when she came out, but Margo was now on her belly and Jay was gently rubbing his hands over her half exposed back. "Oh god Jay, that feels so nice, thank you," but Jay didn't take that to mean he was to stop. Before Nikki moved on she saw Jay's hand move up her back so she knew that Jay's hand was on or past her bra strap as he slowly caressed Margo. Nikki's face flushed slightly so she moved quickly and joined Tony.

Margo finally said, "I hate to stop, but I need to do what Nikki did." She got up and gave Jay a soft kiss for a thank you and went off to the bathroom. Jay ran to his bedroom and used his bathroom and then went to the kitchen just as Margo got there. It was pretty hard for Nikki not to notice that Margo's bra was unhooked, because her breasts were shifting under her simple tee shirt top. The bra was still visible, but it was not supporting Margo's breasts. Nikki looked away and took a long pull on her open bottle of beer. She wouldn't have a need for another frosty mug, because her beer was disappearing too fast.

"Tony," Margo said, "I love your story."

"Thank you. It sure brings back some strong memories."

"I'll bet it does and I'm dying to know how it plays out."

"I'm ready to hear more," Nikki announced and headed back to the living room empty handed. One thing she didn't need was another beer. If Tony's story had a sad part in it and she had much more alcohol, she'd be crying and sniffing. She couldn't allow herself to be embarrassed like that.

Tony joined her and a minute later, Jay and Margo resumed their positions. Jay sitting on the floor with his back to the loveseat and Margo on her back again. Had she rehooked her bra? Nikki just couldn't tell for sure.

Tony sat a little closer to Nikki, and when she looked at him he just smiled and said, "Okay then, back to Mary Ann. Our feet took us down along an old lane where my uncle used to walk the dairy cattle and we continued to hold hands.

We finally came to an old barbed wire fence and she said, "Oh nuts Tony, we can't go any farther."

"Yes we can, I'll show you a trick." I took my shirt off and wrapped it around the bottom strand and then held it down while I pulled the other one up and said, "See, now you can slip through."

"But what about my back, those sharp things will be very close to my back."

"Just move slowly and you'll be okay."

"I have a better idea," and she casually pulled her top over her head and put that over the top strand. Then smiling at me as I stared at her breasts and her bra, she slipped through and then I followed her. With that done she unwrapped her top from the fence and watched as I did the same. Then she turned and started to walk again with her top wadded up in her hand. I was such a total basket case after that. We walked on, but instead of holding hands, my arm went around her and I held her close as we walked. It wasn't easy, but neither of us wanted to give up the feeling of her warm skin touching me and mine touching her. We were edging a soybean field and with the lane being worn down quite a bit from the cows, and the tall green soybeans, we figured that about all that showed above the crops were our head and shoulders. With that realization, Mary Ann took off her shorts and then took my shorts off and handed them to me. Sorry girls, but I have to say that I was hard as those fence posts and stayed that way, because I kept looking at her tiny panties stretched across her sexy butt."

Jay's hand was under Margo's top and doing circles again, but this time his thumb found the bottoms of Margo's breasts. Not enough to really even say he was touching them, but it was enough to keep reminding them just how close he was to touching them. Her bra was loose and provided no barrier at all to his gentle hand as it moved. A soft brush of his thumb across the bottoms of both breasts. First one and then a minute later the other one, and then down slightly lower and over her belly before going back up. Margo went from feeling a little foggy headed and very relaxed, to feeling very alert and sensitive to his every touch. She knew she should stop him and she would, but only if his hand actually cupped her breast under her top. Had the other two not been there she would have invited even that and even though they were at their safe place. She was wide awake and yet it was like Jay was putting her into a trance. When Tony paused she looked at him, but he and Nikki were just adjusting their positions a little before he went on.

Chapter Fourteen

"Mary Ann was making it a point to glance at my erection until I said, "Let's turn around and go back up a little ways."

She seemed surprised and asked me "You want to go back to the picnic?"

"No, I have someplace better in mind."

She smiled and as we turned around she managed to brush her hand across my cock." Unlike Jay, Tony wasn't being as careful with his words as his story became more intimate and more erotic.

"That's when she kissed me. I mean she really kissed me and that's when my hands found her bra strap, so my hands went to it and I could feel her stop moving. Looking back on that, it was pretty funny because there we were still connected at the lips, and neither of us was even breathing I don't think. Anyway my shaking hands managed to undo the hooks and then we resumed breathing."

Tony paused and looked first at Nikki who seemed wrapped up in his story and then to Margo and Jay. Jay's hand was still on Margo under her top, but it had stopped moving as they waited for him to continue.

"We stopped kissing and we stared into each other's eyes as I took her bra off and held it in my hands. Mary Ann stood there as my eyes went to her breasts and stared before I took a chance and touched one of them. I thought I was dying and going to heaven. As we all know, at that young age, breasts are so amazingly firm and I was in love, I just knew that I was in love. Then I touched her nipple and they were like...I can't think of a good comparison. They too were so damn hard and stood out from her breasts. That was when she stopped me and almost whispered, "We better walk for awhile." That was the last thing I wanted to do. But we did walk so I led us back to the barn farthest from the picnic and we slipped in through the half closed door and on past the tractor. I showed her the wood ladder that went up a post and to the hayloft, so she went first and I followed. I was the luckiest guy on the planet that day, because my face was inches from her fantastic ass and her tiny panties."

Jay's hand really was moving on its own as he pictured Mary Ann's tight, sweet, virginal ass clad in tiny panties. Margo too was being affected by Tony's story, but she was still aware of Jay's teasing hand that had managed to slip under her bra and caress the lower edges of her breasts. Whenever that happened she tried to will his hand to go just a little higher, but each time it was just that teasing and almost innocent caress.

"I was going crazy," Tony said continuing his story. "I quickly pushed my lips against her butt and kissed her, and that stopped her. She held onto the ladder as I continued that silly little kiss on her panties, but I loved what I was doing and I guess she found something in it too. Then I really pushed my luck, and holding on with one hand, I pulled her panties down far enough for me to kiss her left ass cheek. She uttered, oh god and then moved on up the ladder until she could step off and onto the bales of hay and I followed her. I'm surprised we didn't fall off and land on that tractor, but we didn't. In a way, we felt like we were in our own little house or our own bedroom as our arms went around each other. We were both so close to losing what little control we still had, especially when I kissed her and my left hand went down to the top of her panties. Again, she didn't stop me so I knelt down and slowly revealed her most intimate secret as I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. My Mary Ann was naked and I was staring at her and kissing her. When I reached for her breasts again she stopped me and I wanted to cry. I just new she was scared and she was going to get dressed.

Nikki was totally hooked on his story and didn't move as she waited for him to continue. Margo was the same and even Jay's hand all but stopped moving. Only his thumb very slowly brushed back and forth under Margo's bra and teased her right breast.

"Instead of stopping," Tony said, "She knelt down and slowly pulled my underwear down to my ankles. I didn't move. She stared at my..." and for once he avoided saying cock and just said, "Stared at me as she said, 'I've never seen a real one before.' Then she touched me and to this day I can still remember trembling inside. I was going crazy. I couldn't have thought straight or logically if my life depended on it right then. We ended up lying on hay bales oblivious to the poking and sticking dry green and scratchy hay.

She quickly made me promise not to enter her, and I was quick to agree to that. I was ready to agree to anything she could dream up right then. We explored and lay so we could feel each other with our whole bodies. We kissed and talked and explored some more. I'll never forget how she felt under my hands and how it felt to have her hands all over me. She even used her mouth and made me...," but he caught himself and said, "Well you know what I mean."

Tony looked at Nikki and like he was talking only to her said, "Well, that's my story."

Nikki smiled and leaned over, kissed him lightly and said, "That was an awesome story Tony." Then she whispered, "Damn you," and then smiled again. He knew what she meant, but he just smiled at her before looking over at the other two.

Jay's hand had retreated far enough that it rested on her belly right at the waistband of her shorts and Margo said, "That was so sweet and wonderful, thank you Tony."

"You're welcome."

"But what happened then? I mean you know at the picnic?"

"Well, Mary Ann and I were covered with scratches and poke marks from that damn hay and we had bits and pieces of it in our clothes. We heard somebody calling our names and we nearly panicked, but we managed to get dressed and all but fall down the ladder as we raced to escape. The barn had been our bedroom, but it threatened to become our trap. We managed to get away far enough that we had time to inspect ourselves and each other and remove the bits of hay that we found on each other. We very nearly started things again as we stood there naked in the lane. That's when, after we kissed yet again, she handed me her panties as a gift. I caught hell from both Mom and Dad when we got home and they pushed and questioned me for days after that, but I held to my half truths. Mary Ann and I went for a very long walk and didn't hear them calling. They never did buy my reasons for the scratches all over my body. I told them it was from the weeds when Mary Ann and I were horsing around and wrestling in the back hay field."

"Let me guess, you still have her panties."

He smiled and said, "Yes, I still have her panties."

Nikki asked him, "Do you see her much now?"

"Not often, but when we do get together, we try to find time alone to revisit those memories and that whole part of our lives. She still swears that she loved me very much back then. I tell her I felt the same way."

"But did you really?"

"Yes I did, or that's how I remember it. Even now, seeing her maybe once a year, those feelings, though not as intense as they were then, come back. She'll always hold a very special place in my heart."

Nikki smiled and said, "Tony, we're seeing your romantic side and I like that. Thanks for sharing with us."

"Hope I didn't get too carried away."

"You did fine. I could almost feel the intensity of your experience and at such a sweet and innocent time of your life. Well until then innocent anyway, I'm sure."

Margo looked over at Tony and said, "I'm with Nikki, that was so sweet and sexy and thank you for sharing."

"I'm glad you liked it. Now what about your story Margo?"

"Listen, about my story. I've been thinking about that and it's not a happy one and I don't want to end our evening on a down note. In fact let's forget about it altogether."

1...345678