Change is Mandatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee, thanks for that thought."

Tony tipped his beer back and stood up. "Okay my man, good luck figuring out where your future lies."

"Yeah. No pressure there."

Chapter Twenty

Jay did think about Nikki and all that they had shared. He smiled as he remembered the two of them getting naked when they were little so they could compare how they were different. She touched his tiny cock and he touched her where her part was missing. He remembered them kissing the first time at his birthday party. The memories flooded in and he just lay on the couch and bathed in his past. His past that seemed to involve Nikki more than any body else.

But that didn't help him with the present or the future. He finally gave up and called her. "Hi, it's me."

"Hi Jay, what are you up to?"

"I'm thinking it would be great if I took you to Cabrera's for pizza and beverage tomorrow night and we came back here to talk the night away."

"That sounds great." Nikki sounded like her old self, so Jay didn't have any idea what to think. But an evening with her would be great either way, so he was going to enjoy it and let any issues just evolve. He'd figure out what to think or say then.

They were light hearted and happy through dinner. They shared laughs and talked about many things, but not about Margo and her story. In fact they didn't talk about last Saturday night at all. As Jay drove them back to his place, they were fairly quiet and that continued as they went inside. Nikki said no to anything more to drink so they went to the living room and he pulled her with him as he sat down on the couch, kicked off his shoes and put his feet up on the coffee table. "You know," Jay said, "Tony's story last night was great. It was all so innocent in its own way and so normal. A lot of kids have had major crushes on some cousin or whatever. It was very erotic too."

Nikki smiled at him and said, "It really was and so sweet. I was surprised that he carried that torch for her for a long time. Usually it's a one time event and then a period of reliving it and then it's gone."

"He didn't give details, but yeah, it did seem to last some time. When he talked about them walking down the old cow lane and slowly stripping, I could almost see that happening."

She smiled again and said, "I'll bet you wish you had a memory like that...or did you?"

"No, nothing like that, how about you?"

"Not me either. I don't think I could have done what his Mary Ann did. I was pretty bashful back then."

"were outgoing and eager to be in the middle of things."

She smiled and admitted, "I guess you're right, but I wouldn't have had the courage back then to undress in front of you or Tony...or any of the kids in the neighborhood."

"And now?"

She looked at him smiling back at her and she hit him before saying, "You know what I mean."

"Nikki, have you ever wondered why, with all the kids that were in our neighborhood, it was just the four of us that have stayed so very close through all of those years?

"I do think about that, but it's because we're so much alike. That we feel the same about things and we value the same things. Even Margo's now ex husband didn't break us up. Even Tony's now failed engagement didn't even slow us down."

Maybe Tony had been clear off base. The two of them were joking and teasing like they always did. She seemed happy and relaxed. But even as they talked his mind was working on what he and Tony had talked about. He also had to admit that having her to himself and her tucked into him felt great. He mentally put Margo in her place and of course that seemed good to, but there was a deeper bond between him and Nikki. He didn't know why, but as he thought about it, that's how it had always been. She was always first in his mind when it came to the four of them.

It was while she was in the bathroom that he made his decision. He knew what he was going to do and then he'd take it from there. One thing for sure, he had to find out why she had cried that night and then again with Tony.

When she came out of the bathroom he intercepted her and put his arms around her. She looked up at him, and moving his hands up to each side of her face, held her and lowered his lips to hers. Nikki's hands went to his arms just as his tongue slipped between her lips and she returned his kiss. Jay pulled back just far enough so that he could look into her eyes and she returned his gaze as she said, "Jay, never kiss me like that again, unless you mean it. Unless there's more behind it than a long friendship." He kissed her again. As deeply and as long as before and she returned it with even more feeling than before. "Oh god Jay we have to stop. We have to talk about something."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you kiss me like that?"

"Why else, other than because I wanted to."

"But how can you do this to me when you were so close to being intimate with Margo last Saturday night?"

"Nikki with only one exception, I didn't even come close to being intimate with Margo. I'll admit to almost touching her breasts. Yes I really did want to once I discovered she wasn't wearing bra. But other than that, I was with her as I've been with you so many times. I felt close to her and I felt love, just as I've felt for you since we were kids."

"But what you felt for me was a friendship, not passion."

"That's true, and again, just as I felt for Margo."

"So you're saying that it's the same with me and with Margo and that you have or will kiss her like you kissed me just now, is that it?"

"That's not it. I'm telling you that's how I was before. It's different now Nikki. We've all changed, me most of all I think."

"But damn it Jay you can't have both of us."

"Nikki, I'm not trying to have both of you, It's you that I just kissed...twice in fact, not Margo. Nikki I care for you very much."

Now she was crying. "Damn it Jay, don't say those things."

"Even if they are true? Tony was over the other night and we talked a lot about a lot of things, and ever since then I'm been thinking about the four of us and about you and me. I kept worrying about your crying Saturday night. And now here you are crying again. Please tell me it's because your feelings for me have grown."

"Damn it Jay, I'm so mixed up. Okay yes my feelings for you have grown and it scares me."

"I suggest that rather than being scared we celebrate."

"It isn't that simple and you know it. What happens with our Saturday night gatherings? What happens about you and Margo?"

"First of all I don't see why that should have any effect on our get togethers at all. Nothing changes in that respect. I'll still be very open and honest, and I'll tell things that I'd never tell anybody else. I'll love all of you. I don't want anything to change except for the better when the four of us are together. Now as to Margo, I have to say this. Nikki I love her and you know that. I'd do anything for her no questions asked. Next to you, she is the most important person in my life."

"Next to me?"

"Yes, next to you," and he kissed her again, and again she was crying.

"What is it honey? What else is bothering you? Tell me how I can help you?"

"Hold me close honey. Hold me and don't let go." His arms went around her and she held him tightly as she said, "Oh god, I hope the others understand."

"I think Tony already knows."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him nothing, he told me. I think he could see what you were fighting and when I talked I think he saw through me. Now tell me, the next time I hold Margo and kiss her and tell her I love her, what is that going to do to you?"

"I'll be okay, but if you ever reach under her blouse and touch her tits, we're going to have words."

He smiled and said, "Even if it only happens once?"

She smiled back at him and said, "Yes, even then. Okay you can kiss her and tell her you love her, but I better not ever see her swallowing your tongue."

"I'll stay shallow then." She smiled, but she hit him. "Seriously Nikki, I'll tell you this. I'll never make love to her. I'll never do anything behind your back either, because it has been our total openness and honesty that has been so much of our bond. I don't ever want to keep a secret from you or the others, even if somebody gets their feelings hurt."

She kissed him then and asked, "So does this total openness and honesty include telling them all about us making love?"

"Sure, because it hasn't happened."

"And after it does?"

"Then we have to tell them all about it. Right down to how many times and how often you orgasm."

"You will not. You wouldn't."

"We can talk about that."

"Yes, like now lover."

He pulled her toward the bedroom and said, "No, after we've worn each other out. We have to learn about each other before we can tell them all the juicy details."

"You bet we have to talk about that," but she was smiling as they went down the hall toward his bedroom.

Chapter Twenty One

Nikki and Jay kept their secret, but she was at his place every night and was there well ahead of the others at their next Saturday night gathering.

Tony and Margo arrived at almost the same time and the four were soon settled in the living room, but with iced tea for a change.

"I have another story to tell. It's short and it's nothing like the last one."

"Fantastic," Tony said eagerly. Okay, let's get comfortable." Nikki quickly moved to the floor between Jay's legs and got comfortable as Margo began her story.

"This happened several years ago. I think I was about nineteen at the time. Well before I was married of course. Anyway, I was walking toward my apartment on Claremont Circle from Miriam Swihart's place. It was very late and very dark, but that area was so quiet and peaceful and safe and I'd walked that same way at late hours a lot of times. It wasn't more than...I think eight blocks, but whatever, in nice weather I enjoyed it. Anyway, I'd gone maybe three blocks when I thought I heard something. Like something brushing a bush, that kind of sound. I paused, but then continued. Then I heard a snap, like a twig or something. Again I stopped and looked around, but the area was deserted and dead quiet. The street lights were far apart and fairly feeble, so there was enough light for walking, but it was far from bright enough to really illuminate the area. Then I heard another snap. Like a smaller stick kind of sound. Now I was getting scared. I knew that if I started to run it would just feed my fears and I'd panic, so I forced myself to walk, though at a quicker pace I'll admit."

Nikki rubbed her forearm and said, "God, I'm getting goose flesh listening to this."

"I was really considering my options when I heard more snapping. Because it was behind me I couldn't tell just where it was coming from. I made it for another couple of blocks or so when there was a loud snap and I spun around again. Then somebody came up from behind me and threw their arms around me and their hands landed on my breasts. He had two hands full and he was holding tight as I let out a really loud scream. Then Leo, my asshole boyfriend stepped out laughing at me. He thought all of that was just too funny for words. You have never seen anybody as mad as I was. I ripped Dale's hands from my breasts and started to really yell at Leo and then turned on Dale and called him every four letter word I could come up with and some I made up. I was so mad I was sputtering. Well, Dale disappeared and Leo followed along apologizing between fits of laughter. Then I turned on him and told him that if Dale ever touched me again, I'd cut his hands off at the wrists and if he, Leo I mean, ever came near me again I'd scream rape. I never saw either of them again. That's my story."

"Damn, Margo, I could feel your fear and then your anger. Had I been around I would have helped you cut Dale's hands off and then Leo's pecker." Both of them laughed at that and got up to go get their traditional beers.

They were in the kitchen sipping their drinks when Nikki said, "When we go back in, I have something to tell...well confess maybe and tell."

"Hot damn," Tony said and asked, "Is it a juicy story?"

"It could be, but I haven't had enough to drink yet."

Jay made eye contact with Margo, smiled and pulled four more beers out saying, "Let's go share stories," and Margo just smiled.

This time, Jay sat on the floor and Nikki, smiling when she saw that, lay on her back and put her head on his thigh. Jay's hand was under her loose fitting and untucked top even before she could begin to talk. This was exactly what she hoped would happen, but she didn't want to coach Jay ahead of time. It was a test of sorts and he passed with flying colors.

"Okay, first a confession, and Tony, in a way this will explain my odd behavior recently. Margo, remember the last time we were here and I talked you into lying as I am now, with your head on Jay's thigh?"

"I remember it vividly and I never thanked you for that."

"You're welcome. What I didn't count on was Jay enjoying the experience so much. Well that's not right. What I didn't count on was how it would bother me. Then you told your story and I was all but crying my eyes out for you. Okay, now fast forward and you've had your back rubbed from butt to neck."

"Yes, and thank you again Nikki. I hope I get that treat again soon."

Nikki didn't comment on that but instead said, "Then you were on your back and Jay's hand teased you from waistband to...well we'll just say, well up your belly."

"It's okay Nikki, up to my boobs and I wasn't wearing a bra."

"Right, thank you."

Nikki looked up at Jay who was smiling down at her and his hand was just below her breasts and teasing her with his thumb along the bottom of her bra.

"Okay so we left and...I'll skip some things until later, but I won't hide anything. Jay invited me to join him for dinner and drinks the other night and then we went back to his place to talk. Well, that talk turned into a longer talk and then a very serious talk and I started to get mad at him. You see Margo, he told me how much he loves you and how he'd do anything for you. But he had kissed me very deeply just before that. See, things were getting tense at Jays right then. Needless to say we talked more. Then...well there's more Margo. Jay admitted that when his hand was so close to your breasts that he so really wanted to continue and worship them, but that would have been very tacky to say the least to do that in front of me and Tony."

"Tacky hell," Tony said as he smiled. That would have been awesome."

Margo looked up at him from her place on the floor between his legs and said, "Tony honey, we all have to talk about how you're changing. We all need to get inside of that perverted little mind of yours."

"You may be sorry," he admitted.

Nikki continued saying, "Anyway..." and she felt Jay's fingers working their way under her bra. Anyway, we straightened things out and we kissed again....or we kissed and then...well whatever. So now I've been at Jay's every night this week and he doesn't know it yet, but I'm staying all night tonight." She looked up at him and they shared smiles as his hand continued to tease her breasts until her bra was pushed up and out of the way.

Tony looked at Jay and then at Nikki as he asked, "Just how serious is this development?"

Jay shrugged his shoulders as he smiled and Nikki said, "We're still working on that, but it's pretty serious."

Margo got up and asked Jay, "Is your whisky in its usual place?"

"It is and help yourself."

"Thanks, I think I will. This occasion demands something out of the ordinary."

Nikki followed Margo to the kitchen and Margo smiled and put her hand on Nikki's now nearly uncovered breasts. "Looks to me like you're taking a page from my book."

"Fight fire with fire. Margo, Jay talked about you quite a bit. Not just about almost touching you, but how much he loves you and all of that. I was starting to get jealous all over again. He really wanted to feel your breasts.

"Nikki, for the record, I really wanted him to do that too."

"Even in front of me and Tony?"

"Even in front of you and Tony, yes. He was really getting me fired up."

"He can do that I know. Margo, also just for the record, I don't mind."

"Wait. You don't mind if he touches my breasts?"

"I told him that he better not make love to you or we're going to have words."

"If I were in your place I would have said I'd cut his cock off."

"No secrets, so I can tell you that he has a very nice one too."

"Oh great, now I learn that, thanks a lot."

"We both know that the day will come that you'll see it."

"I doubt that."

"You never know, there are birthday presents and Christmas presents to think about, both yours and his."

"What happened to the jealous Nikki?"

"After he told me he loved me...really loved me, I relaxed. It's like you said, we're changing and very fast, and maybe me most of all."

The end

1...345678