Change of Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

"What are you talking about? I'm not..."

"Yes you are. I think that you have wanted to kiss me and after this...I know it to be true. I could feel it Cheri. You love kissing me. I...I was loving it too."

"No I wasn't...wait...what did you say?"

I was about to cry. Having Rhonda see right through me like this suddenly opened me up to so many emotions that I was terrified of what she was going to do or say now. Through all of that I barely heard her last little statement...she was loving it too?

"I said...I...You...I loved it too. You're a great kisser. I liked kissing you. It's...wonderful."

"You like kissing me?"

"Oh yes. Loved it in fact. I never knew that about myself either. I loved kissing you. I loved it when you...kissed me...the most."

She was blushing red as a stop sign. I suppose I was too. My heart was beating a mile a second now. Had she just admitted that she loved kissing me and me kissing her? Was she saying that she wanted to go farther or was she just saying she loved kissing me? What was happening to us? Was she willing to try to go farther now? If I had been afraid before, at that moment I was honestly terrified. The next minutes would determine our lives together forever, I could feel that in my bones.

"What are you saying Rhonda? Do you mean that you'd like to kiss me some more? Maybe...even do more than just kiss?"

Looking down at her feet she blushed redder yet.

"I...I think that you're wonderful Cheri. You taste good...at least your cheeks and lips do...so soft too. I can tell that there is more there if we both want it. I know that we're not lesbian...but...what if...what if we are? I mean...that wouldn't be a bad thing...would it?"

I was speechless. What did I say to that? She was telling me that she wanted to try to go further. Now...was I brave enough to follow my heart? What if she changed her mind? I knew that my heart was on track...was hers though?

"I thought that you only liked guys Rhonda."

"I thought so too. Just now though...I think I started to realize something. Maybe the reason I have had such a hard time with men is that I really don't like cock...I mean...each time I've gotten to that point is when it all seems to fall apart. Maybe I've been...lesbian and didn't realize it until right this minute."

"But...what about me?"

"I...think...I love you. I am pretty sure of it."

"Like a sister maybe."

"NO...like...well after your kisses...I can tell you this...I wanted more from you. A lot more."

"Oh my God.."

"What have I done? Cheri...I'm sorry...we can work this out...I didn't mean for this to happen. I can move out...I'll..."

"No...no Rhonda...it's not what you think. Look...I've been less than honest with you all this time."

"What?"

"Look...I've been...in...I've had...feelings for you...for a long time now. It's me...it isn't you."

"What?"

The look she was giving me was one of confusion. I could see that I may have screwed up the best thing that I'd ever had going for me now. Why had I let her talk me into this kissing stuff? It had revealed the true self I had hidden so well from her for so long.

"Look Rhonda...I've been a lesbian for several years. Probably all my life really...I just figured it out a couple of years ago. Last year was when it hit me the hardest though. That was when I realized that I loved you..."

"You...you love me?"

Looking at the floor I could only mumble. She was going to kill me...leave me...hate me.

"Yes...I love you Rhonda. I have for over a year...known it anyway. I hid it..."

"Why?"

"Why? Because you're so beautiful, so sexy...you make me laugh...you've accepted me...you've been my best friend...well at least you were."

"I hope that I'm always your best friend Cheri. Isn't that the best for two lovers to be? Best friends?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I've felt that I may love you that way too and I may even have been turning to...well...loving you and wanting to be your lover...for quite some time too. I think that we need to see. I need to see. What its like I mean. I've never...uh...been with a woman before. I think I may have wanted to without realizing it though."

"You mean...you want to try...to..."

"Make love with you Cheri. I want to make love to you...with you."

"Oh...Oh..."

I was crying. Like a big baby. Like...well...like a girl. Damn. Of all the things I ever had expected tonight...this...revealing talk was completely out of my mind. Maybe in a deep fantasy I held close to my heart...maybe I had thought of this time...but never had I dreamed that it would come true...like this.

Rhonda hugged me tightly. We were both crying now. I was holding the love of my life in my arms and she knew...she knew...she knew all about me.

Hugging like we were meant that our bodies were close too. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine...the heat of our bodies was rising. Our hugs of love became hugs of need. Deep, lustful need. I'm not sure who moved to it first, but soon we were both kissing like before. Only...more openly, more...sensually...more...sexily...more...lovingly.

Her tongue came out and licked my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and then returned tongue to her. We did that for some time trading our tongues back and forth...a growing heat between us. I felt her hands on the buttons of my pajamas, undoing them one at a time. As my top came open, I started on her top.

Pretty soon our breasts were rubbing against each other, nipple to nipple. Each time our nipples would snap past each other it was like a string had been attached to my clit. It would throb and tingle. I moved a hand to her bottoms, and as I tugged them off, she stood up in front of me. I took her panties and bottoms off.

Her trimmed pussy was right there when I started to sit up. It was a natural progression for me to lean forward a bit and press my face into her belly.. Her hands went to my head, holding me as I began to kiss and lick her belly button and then down from there.

Moving back she sat down on her bed. I pressed her back until she was laying on her back. Her legs spread as I ran my tongue up her inner thigh. I could smell her need, and it overwhelmed me. Here was the love of my life laying before me, naked, and almost begging me to slip my tongue into her pussy...and give her the most pleasure I could.

I heard her moans as I licked and sucked her to orgasm, and each moan from her sent a shiver down my spine that seemed to enflame my pussy more and more. Even if she never returned the favors I was now giving her, this night was worth it. She tasted better than I had figured she would...and she was reacting better than any fantasy of her I had ever had.

I ate her out for quite some time before she pulled me to one side.

"Oh baby...let me...it's my turn now. You've given me so much...it's my turn now sweetie."

"You...don't have to Rhonda...I mean..."

"What? I know I don't have to Cheri...I want to. I really do. This is...the best sexual time I have ever had in my life...of course I want to give my partner pleasure. I love you and I want to give you pleasure just as you've given me pleasure."

Her words carved into my heart. Had I not already have been in love with her, those words would have done it for sure. As it was they sent me into orbit. She loved me. She...loved...me.

Rhonda began by picking up my feet. Licking and sucking my toes, she slowly moved up to my ankles, then calves, then knees...kissing every inch she could get her tongue and mouth on. As she moved up my heart began to beat harder and harder. My pussy was flooded with my juices.

By the time her lips were on my pussy, I was on fire. I actually came once as her tongue slipped along my inner thigh, so when her lips contacted my pussy lips I lost it big time. Her technique was heavenly and I came several times before she finally backed of to snuggle up in my arms. We fell asleep like that, two sated lovers, heart to heart. Naked and fulfilled.

In the morning I woke up to soft kisses trailing along my legs. Rhonda was up and working on me again. As I became more aware of my surroundings I looked into her eyes. All I could see was love in them. Love for me. Sitting up, we both leaned in and kissed each other. Lots of tongue, lots of caressing. Her right leg went over mine, as her left opened up wide. Moving in closer to me, her pussy was inches from mine.

I saw what she was trying to accomplish immediately, and spreading my legs more, we both moved until our pussy lips contacted each other. Laying back, she moaned as her hips thrust down and into mine. I pulled on her right leg as it crossed up onto my body, and doing that drove our clits together.

I could feel her wetness, and mine too. Slipping and sliding our pussies together, we both soon orgasmed. Mine was a nice warm fuzzy one, the type that lingers afterwards. Laying down, we both rested, our pussies clinging to each other. I reveled in the wetness and knowledge that we had rubbed each other off as we had.

I found my fingers playing with my nipples and looking down my body I saw Rhonda doing the same. We were both still so hot to trot that we just couldn't stop. Reaching into my desk drawer I grabbed my largest dildo. Pulling it out I heard Rhonda gasp.

"My God...how big is that thing?"

"Fourteen inches. Long that is. It's not all that big around. It has two...heads...see?"

Holding it up I showed her my favorite toy. I had showered with it several nights ago, and in so doing, cleaned it up too. Her eyes were on it, a smiled played across her face.

"Can we um...try it out?"

"Yeah...that's what I got it out for. Move up a bit..."

As she eagerly moved away from my pussy, we both heard that suction break. We had been pressing against each other and never realized it until that little popping sound broke the silence.

Handing the double-headed dildo to her, I directed her to put it in.

"Here...you go first. When you're comfortable with it, I'll push onto it. We'll be fucking each other then."

She worked it into her pussy...taking about half of it. I was surprised. I had never taken all that much of it...but if Rhonda could do it, then so could I. I figured anyway. As I pressed onto that shaft I had second thoughts.

I was only able to take about a quarter of what was left, but it did feel so good. Rhonda was already moving in a strong fucking motion, and I let her set the pace. Working out how to best move took some time, but eventually we were working like to lovers should. Her hand touched my clit, and looking down I saw her looking right where we were joined.

With one hand on her mound and the other on mine, she looked so happy and in her place that I swooned. Literally...I almost passed out. It was something I had dreamed about but never expected to see. Rhonda, fucking me with my dildo, obviously happily so.

She knew just how to touch my pussy too. She wouldn't let me slip my hand in there, so I made do with rubbing my nipples. My first orgasm came as I realized that our pussy lips were grinding against each other. I had managed to get in my half of that huge cock while Rhonda had too. No more hands were necessary down there, so we were both rubbing each other's nipples or our own.

We got off several times that way before we decided that we needed a lunch break. I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall though...after all, just yesterday she had been on a date with a guy. Would she decide to go back to guys eventually...or even today?

After lunch we took a walk. Outside in the light of day I waited for her to change her mind. She wasn't talking much as we strolled along. We weren't touching each other...just walking side by side. Suddenly she headed off towards a remote park bench.

Arriving there she sat down and patted the seat next to her. As I sat down she leaned over to me and kissed my cheek.

"I still feel the same towards you Cheri...you can relax now. I finally have found the best person for me to spend the rest of my life with."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. You are that person. You are the one for me. All this time we've been living together and I was searching for you...using men...desperate...only to find that the person I was searching for was right there the whole time."

"Really, you mean that?"

"Yes. Even if you never feel the same way towards me Cheri...I'll always love you."

"Well...you can forget that part of me never feeling the same way Rhonda...I've always loved you too. For months now I've known. You have no idea how hard it's been for me at times."

"That's why I used my date yesterday to get you to kissing me. I had to know...and we both found out. I'm so happy that date failed now. I really never had any interest in him like that...I can see that now...that...appendage may be a nice tool to get a girl off...but what comes with it? Not something I'm interested in. I can see that so clearly now. Evidently the way my parents raised me caused me to think that I had to be with men only...and I have found that men don't really do it for me. I should have seen it earlier. I really should have."

"I know what it was like for me. I thought all the time in high school that there was something wrong with me...then I finally figured out that I didn't care for men in that way...that I liked women."

"Have you been with another woman before?"

"No. Well, once...but it was weird. She was older...much older...and she wasn't a true lesbian...she was bi. Very bi. She liked guys in numbers, and while they were doing their thing, she liked to munch on me. I wouldn't let guys touch me...just her. I only did it one time though...she was a wreck waiting to happen. Either drugs or STD's were going to catch up with her eventually."

"So...neither of us were exactly virgins then."

"Not really I guess. I sure loved what we've done though. Being with you is...the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me."

"Me too. Being with you I mean...God Cheri...We're so lucky to have been able to meet and find this all out...together."

"Don't you know it."

"Do you think we'll be together years from now too?"

"I can't help but think so. I hope so Rhonda...I truly do. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We sat there holding hands, indiscreetly for quite some time...then we headed back to our dorm room for some more hot loving. We had found something between us at last, and for me anyway, life with Rhonda was going to be the best.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12