Change of Heart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night is really fantastic Melissa is like a dynamo she can't get enough and we must have fucked in ten different positions. She sucks my cock every chance she gets. I really think she did cum a hundred times. It seemed like she was cumming the whole night. Either that or she just came one time all night long! I have to hand it to her she was great!

The next morning I wake up with the sun shinning through port hole right in my eyes. I turn and look across the bed and Melissa is sound asleep. I get up slowly so not to wake her. I get to the door and slip out onto the deck. I look across to the other boats and now there are four boats. Last night there were only three boats.

I walk slowly to the cockpit of the boat. I don't see anyone. I enter and look for the binoculars. I finally find them hanging in the locker behind a jacket.

I look at the first boat and I can't see anyone on board so I scan to the second boat and I see Betty on the deck talking to Jeanie and Bitsy. The two girls are topless. They're sun bathing and I start to get a hard-on. I would surely love to fuck all three of them especially Bitsy! I don't see anyone else on the boat; Allen and Bobby must be below!

I scan to the third boat and I see Sandra on the deck talking with Sean. How in the hell did they know we were going to be here in Mexico. Now I'm really getting hard and all I can think of is fucking that tight sweet pussy of Sandra's. She's sitting up on the cabin roof. I walk out of the cabin and move to the railing.

She spots me and starts waving in my direction. I can see her lips moving. I bring her in closer and I read her lips. She saying I love you and I want you!

"What you looking at, Sandra?"

I turn and see Melissa standing by the cabin door naked.

"Hi when did you wake up sleepy head?"

"About ten minutes ago! Come back to bed and make love to me!"

"Have you seen Julie and Terry this morning?"

"No but I heard them it sounded like Julie was cumming, as usual!"

I head back into the cabin with Melissa. Damn if my cock isn't as hard as a rock. She wants to be on top so I lie back on the bed with my cock standing straight up like a telephone pole. She straddles me and slides down hard and fast.

"I love that feeling when it hits bottom. It feels like a red hot poker going in and then it explodes into fire!"

"I love the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock!"

"I want to wrap it around your cock every day for the rest of my life!

"That would be hard to do since we're both married!"

She lies down on my body and kisses me burying her tits into my chest. She's working her pussy up and down my cock. She sits back up and is riding hard. She's cumming! She doesn't slow down but continues riding hard. When I cum it's like an explosion. We're both clawing at each other like animals. She keeps on riding my cock until it starts melting like a snow ball in the sun. Finally she rolls off me and we lay side by my side.

"It wouldn't be that hard to work out!"

"What?"

"I know we're both married, but we could work it out!"

Just then I hear a noise and I look up and there's Julie and Terry. They're both dressed and Terry says, "you better get dressed the group is coming over for breakfast. Julie and I will be in the galley getting things ready so hurry.

The rest our trip is very maddening. I get to fuck Jeanie once, Bitsy once and Sandra once. The rest of the time Melissa fucks my brain out never relenting. The whole time that I'm fucking Melissa, I'm thinking of Sandra!

Julie fucks every male available as many times as they can get it hard again.

We have next weekend all set up with Sandra and Sean we're going to her fathers place in Big Bear. None of the other couples know the place. I should have her all to myself. But that another story for another time!

12