Change of Heart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell him that I’ve decided on a Black 750i BMW, with gray interior. He smiles and saying that I’ve made a great choice. I should have the car in three days and he’ll get on it right away!

A J asks Melissa to stay and visit for a while. I go back to my office and tell Karen to come in and close the door! She follows me in, standing by my desk. I sit in my chair and I ask her to sit on the right side of my desk Crossing her legs as she does giving me a nice view of her white milky thighs. She smiles at me holding her note pad and pencil at ready. I’m wondering if that was an accident or is she giving a look at her goodies!

“Remember the presentation I put together for Harvey on the account entry windows.”

“Yes”

“I want you to pull them out of the files. Then bring them to my office. Then you and I are going to go through them. Making any modifications that we think will enhance our antiquated entry system! We’re spending too much time with the entries. It’s costing us too much money. The overtime it takes us to catch up with the work load is killing us!”

She’s taking notes as I talk. She crosses her legs again. I get an even better view never taking her eyes off the note pad!

“I want to get the presentation updated and ready for Mr. Moran as soon as possible. This is top priority and you can use any of the girls from the pool that you think necessary! Oh, can you work late tonight?”

“Yes, I can. Should I order sandwiches or won’t we be working that late?”

“Yeah, good idea,” I smile at her letting her know that I like the way she’s thinking!

She’s out the door in a flash. I’m making notes on the process and how I think it should run!

I hear a knock and look up and Melissa is standing in the door.

“Can I have a rain check on you know what? I’m going to have dinner with daddy tonight. My mother is doing some charity thing and dad refused to go.”

“Yeah, that’s fine any time you want!

“I’ll see you later maybe even tomorrow, bye!”

I call Julie and tell her I’ll be working late tonight. I’ll be putting together my presentation for Mr. Moran.

Forty minutes later Karen comes back into the office. She has a large folder containing the old presentation and all my notes.

I get up from behind my desk and walk to the conference table. She hands me the file!

“That’s everything I can find.”

“Okay lets spread it out on the table. And sort them according to presentation, notes, windows, old entry and new entry.”

It’s a tedious job and it takes us forty minutes. Then I ask Karen to go through each stack and sort them chronologically. I take my notes and sit on the couch reading through them quickly.

Just as I happen to look up from my notes, Karen reaches across the table for some papers. Her dress rides up exposing her firm tight ass, cover by a pair of light orange panties. That is stretched taut across her cheeks.

Shit, I’m getting aroused. I get back into my notes trying to get the scene of her ass out of my mind. I look up again and there’s her ass smiling at me again. Shit, she turns quickly and catches me looking at her.

“Everything is sorted the way you want it!”

I get up and walk to the table and place the notes down. I pick up the presentation to see if it needs to be changed.

Now I notice that her nipples are stick out like pencil erasers throw her t-shirt. I go back and sit on the couch and go over the presentation. I take my pencil and make some changes. I ask Karen to come sit next to me so I can show her what I want.

She sits next to me. I start on the changes. She leans in and I can smell her hair and body aroma. She turns and asks me a question and smiles her face inches from mine.

I continue with my change. She leans in to look closer to see my notes. Her shirt bags open and I’m looking down at two firm orbs, with hard pink nipples. She turns again to ask a question and she sees me looking down her shirt. She asks her question and we continue.

At six-thirty the intercom buzzes. It’s security telling her that our dinners have arrived. She tells security to bring them up. I continue while she goes to the elevators to get the food!

I stand and stretch with my hands over my head. She walks in with the food. she clears a spot on the table and sets everything out.

“I need to go to the ladies room. I’ll be right back!”

“There’s no sense in going all the way down the hall, use my bathroom.” I point to the door.

She goes out to her desk gets her purse and goes into the bathroom. Ten minutes later she come out and I can see that she’s put makeup on.

I go in after her and wash my hand and take a leak and go back out. We both have our dinner quickly and we get back to work.

We’re almost done and I’m on the couch. I ask her to take the papers I have. Then bring me the new entry windows. She puts the papers down and reaches across the table to get them. Her dress comes up as she reaches and I’m looking at her bare ass. Her pussies lips hang down they’re huge. They look very soft and juicy. Shit, my cock jumps to attention. I shift trying to hide it. She brings me the papers and sits next to me. I make more notes on the changes. Her hand brushes my leg and she smiles as my cock jumps again with excitement.

She moves away from my side and sits with her back on the arm rest. Her skirt rises up and she crosses her legs. I have a give a clear view of her bald mound! I look away but have to look back. She is watching me. My eyes areb glued on her pussy.

I get up and walk to the table. I put the papers down on the table. Then I go back to the couch and sit across from her looking up her open lips.

“Is there anything else you like me to do before we leaves!” she runs her hand up the inside of her thigh almost to her lips and stops.

“I really think there’s one more thing that we have to do before we leave for the night!”

“And just what is that, Karen!”

Now she runs her finger up crack between her lips and smiles, I’d like to put this,” and she grabs my cock through my pants, “in here!” Again fingering her pussy!

Then she stands up and pulls her shirt over her head exposing her beautifully round orbs with here nipples at attention. She then unzipped her skirt and lets it drop to the floor, standing before me naked.

Wow, she looked great it’s amazing that I never noticed her before. I just stand there not moving just starring at her naked sensual body. She moves toward me. I’m frozen in place. She kneels in front of me, pulls down my zipper. She reaches into my fly and grasps my solid member. She can’t get it out its too big so she undoes my belt. Then the last button on my pants. And they fall to the floor.

“You feel big Jack I can’t wait to see it!”

She pulls down my boxers and my cock spring out like a baseball hitting, her on the cheek. She just looks at it standing out like a telephone pole.

“Now I’m wondering if this is going to fit! It looks huge.”

She wraps both hands around the shaft squeezing and kneading it with her finger!

“It’s so big it takes both my hands to lift it,” she smiles and chuckles.

“Say something Jack!”

She’s moving her hands up and down my manhood. It’s a marvelous feeling. I sit back down on the couch and she kneels between my legs holding my cock inches from her mouth!

“What do you want me to say beside, I’m waiting!”

She pushes my member up against my stomach and leans in and licks my right ball sucking it into her mouth. Then she moves to my left ball and does the same to it. Then her wet tongue travel up the bottom side of my shaft kissing the bottom side of my head. She moves her mouth up the head sucking just the tip into her mouth!

She sucks and kisses just the tip, her eyes never leaving me the whole time. She opens wide and moves her mouth down and takes almost the whole head into her mouth. She pushes down a little harder and she has me maybe an inch past the head, in her mouth. Her head comes up and her lips slid along the head till just the tip is in her mouth. She goes down again taking me deeper and I’m in heaven. She keeps working the head in and out of her mouth and all I can do is moan and wither in ecstasy.

“That’s the furthest I can stretch my mouth for this big boy!”

She starts sucking again and I reach down and take her nipples one in each hand. I have them between my thumbs and finger squeezing hard pinching and kneading. I run my hands under her armpits lifting her up. I lie on the couch. I turn her so her pussy is looking me in the eyes. As she continues to suck. I’m fascinated with the size of her labia. I run my tongue along the crack pushing them apart. I can feel her sucking hard and I push my tongue into her deeper moving it back and forth. I go deeper, I feel her clit. I suck it into my mouth and nibble on it. Her body stars to convulse. She and she riding an orgasm of immense proportions. She releases my cock from her sucking mouth. She grinds her cunt into my tongue, her lips sucking my face into her cavern. I can feel her discharge as she rides for dear life almost smothering me! I’m finally and able to sit up and catch my breath and she sucking again.

“Come up here and sit on this thing before it bursts! I want to feel those lips suck me into your cunt!”

She kneels on the couch her knees on each side of my thighs she puts her hands on my shoulders and lifts herself over my cock head. She lowers her body until I feel her lips surround my head with a wet clinging sensation. She starts squirming pushing her ass down and I feel the head enter her scalding love tunnel, and then she stops. She moves a little and tries to get it in deeper. It doesn’t want to go in. She looks at me with distress and tries again and again it won’t go into her.

“It’s too big I can’t get in all the way!”

“Relax and rest a while, it’ll go in I promise!”

“I can’t believe this is happening, it’s like a nightmare! I want it so bad!”

“Take a deep breath and relax. Just let the weight of you body go. I’m sure it’ll go in!”

“Okay, but be careful!”

She takes a deep breath and I feel her body relax. The full weight of her body is on my cock. I feel her sliding down deeper. I thrust up hard and I’m in her about half way!

“BE CAREFULL! Oh god that feels so big I feels like you ripped me apart. Oh baby does it feel good!”

“Lift up a little and the let your full weight down on me and push a little.”

She lifts up and then lets her weight go and I feel her traveling down the shaft. She sitting on my lap with my cock buried in her as deep as possible!

“Don’t move, oh god just don’t move! Oh god I’m cumming, don’t move! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD! OH YES, OH YES, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.”

Her body is moving slowly back and forth as she continues her orgasm. She kisses me and moves up and then down again. The opening to her cunt feels like a hand holding me tight fighting to keep me out. Once you get past the opening, her tunnel feels hot and wet her juices basting my cock. Holding on to my shoulders she lifts herself up and I see my shaft leaving the heaven of her warm hot pussy. The opening to her pussy is so tight that it actually hurts. When she reaches the top of my cock she slide back down as I watch my manhood disappear into her resisting cavern. She goes through this routine maybe seven or eight times, then she starts ridding up and down a little faster. She has another orgasm. I grab her ass cheeks and help her up and down my cock. I’m sliding in nice and easy now so I pick up the pace. She explodes into another orgasm and I can feel my cock throbbing and I know I’m going to cum.

“Ride it hard baby I’m going to cum!”

Her ass is moving at a pretty good pace. I’m thrusting up hard into her cunt. I don’t care if split her in half. I want to cum. She’s moving faster and hard the feeling is magnificent. I explode a hot rope of cum into her ravenous cunt. She keeps on humping my cock. I’m still cumming and cumming and finally the ecstasy disappears. I can feel the tightness of her pussy strangling my cock.

She finally stops sitting on my cock, with her face buried in my chest. I slide my ass to the edge of the couch. I tell her to put her arms around my neck and hold on. Because I’m going to stand up!

I lean forward with my hand on the couch and stand up. I loose my balance almost falling back on the couch. I get my balance and stand up straight.

Karen is impaled on my cock and she bouncing on the shaft, it’s still hard like steel. I walk to the table and set her ass down on a stack of papers.

“You know what you’re going to get now sweet! You’re going to get fucked good and hard. You started this and I’m going to finish it!”

“Just don’t hurt me please; you’re so fucking big I’m afraid to have you fuck me hard!”

I start slow stroking my cock into her tight wet cunt. All the cum that I deposited in her pussy is making it nice and slick. The cum is lubricating her which makes it much easier for my cock to hammer in and out. She wraps her legs around my ass and is fucking me back.

She’s keeping up with me thrusting with her hips bringing them off the table to meet my cock! We fuck for the longest time not stopping to rest I can feel my knees getting raw from sliding on the table.

With out any warning she having a mind bending orgasm. Which helps me to reach the mountain, I explode again. Her cunt is sucking my cock draining me dry of my seed. I can feel her vaginal muscles clenching my cock as they squeeze with unrelenting pressure!

Exhausted we both stop moving. We lie there breathing hard try to catch our breath!

I get off the table and look at my knees and they’re all red. Karen’s ass is all red with floor burns, just like my knees.

On the way down in the elevator she kisses me and says, “can we work late again tomorrow night!”

12