Decent into Adultery

Story Info
This is for the Loving wives or adultery category.
5.4k words
2.8
13.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaguarLT
JaguarLT
37 Followers

This is a story about a long-time married couple whose marriage had become stagnant and though they loved each other their individual needs were not being met. The wife acted on her needs in an adulterous manner. Read no further if adultery triggers negative feelings.

A Decent into Adultery (part one)

Maggie Harper was lying in bed early Tuesday morning thinking of the items to complete the supply list for the soccer tournament her and her friend Jill Evans will be chauffeuring their girls' team to this weekend in Olathe, Kansas. Maggie was looking forward to a weekend away from work and a lately stagnant life. Being almost 41 yrs old with one kid left at home and a husband who has forgot how to romance his wife. Oh, the sex is regular but most of the time its three minutes of fingering then being rolled on top of and two minutes of pounding left with a cum filled crotch and no orgasm. Just as she was thinking of rolling out of bed and hitting the shower a familiar hand from the other side of the bed is searching for her crotch.

"Jay, I don't have time this morning." Her husband slides over and jams his hard-on in her butt crack.

"Come on baby, you're going to be gone the whole weekend." He found Maggie's clit and began to rub; she was moistening immediately. "You bastard let's go then." She reached behind and grabbed his cock and began to stroke him. Taking her right hand, she began to slide her panties down and off. She rolled on her back and spread her legs inviting her husband to get to work. Jay slid on top and began to line his cock up to her entrance, finding it and sliding in. Maggie now thought maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. She slid a hand between them and found her clit and began to rub. Jay raised up and lifted her satin night shirt up to get at her very large boobs sucking in her left nipple. Maggie pulled her legs back improving the angle and then Jay began to really catch a rhythm. Their bodies began to smack with their passion.

"Don't cum in me I don't want to leak all day." She asked. Jay pulled out and jacked off on her stomach and spraying a little on her tits before rolling off. She rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to clean up and shower. As she was in the shower shaving her legs, Jay asked what time the kids first game was on Friday afternoon. Maggie said 2pm, "Are you going to try to make it?"

Jay replied that he would try but couldn't promise because Fridays never seem to go as planned. He left with a quick I love you and was gone for the day. Maggie got out of the shower and began to dry herself. She loved her husband but he just seemed to put a lot of things before her in recent years. Maggie didn't think she was too demanding but she had been in a rut for a while and attention from someone was desired. She was still a desirable woman even if he didn't seem to notice. She had beautiful light brown hair hanging just below her shoulders, standing 5'7" and weighing 135 lbs she had a bit of extra weight but she carried it well. Her ass took the most of the extra weight but it was firm and round. Her 38DD breasts had a little sag but they still stood high on her chest and they were noticed just about everywhere she went. This had triggered a thought when she was dangerously tempted to stray from her marriage.

She had gotten cornered by one of Jay's coworkers, Randy Booker at the company Christmas party coming out of the bathroom. They had been dancing and he had been taking some liberties on the dance floor. He asked her to step outside with him and get some air, she decided that was ok. Once outside he began to gradually lead her to a darker area and started to cozy in, he was a good-looking guy and smelled really good. A kiss on the neck and a rub on her ass and pretty soon they were in a passionate kiss with tongue swapping included. The dress she was wearing was low cut in front and he had snaked a hand down the front and was in her bra and had one of her full boobs out and pinching a nipple. They heard some people walking near and got things straightened up and went back inside.

That was the first time with Randy but not the last. Maggie began to seriously consider sleeping with another man.

Fast forward four months to the present, Maggie had been out running errands and was just about back in her SUV when she got a text, it was Randy. He wanted to meet for a drink later if she could. I asked what for and he said him and Jay had had a disagreement at work and things weren't getting smoothed over, he wondered if I might help. He had been at the Marriott in west Omaha and said meet him at the first floor lounge for the drink. I wasn't dressed really for a place that will have business dressed people mingling, luckily, I had been carrying a white dress blouse around with me for impromptu meetings with our neighborhood association that happen at the spur of the moment. I pulled into a spot shielded by another SUV so I could change. I was just wearing a navy V-neck tee and some tan capris. My bra was an every day one, not too sexy but I wasn't here for social. I slipped the blouse on and buttoned right to the top of my cleavage, checked my hair and makeup in the side mirror and was off to meet Randy.

Randy had a cosmopolitan martini ready for me at a table. He stood up and a quick hug and cheek brush and we both sat down. I asked what was up, he went right into explaining that they had been in a deal negotiation at work and there was a big disagreement on terms. Jay thought the compensation was too generous and I was kind of indifferent about it. He could tell Jay was passionate about it and it came to a vote and Randy sided with the VP of the company, Jay stormed out and had been pretty cold since then. I said it was the first I'd heard of it, let me do some probing at home and I'll see what I can do. Randy had ordered a second drink and I really didn't want one. I hadn't had much for lunch and the first one went right to my head.

"Oh Randy, I don't need another one."

"Too late it's here, last one I promise. Hey have you seen this place since the remodel? This place is nice and the rooms have been given a face lift too."

"You are staying here? Lincoln is just a quick sprint down the interstate."

"I got a room to stay tonight, hadn't planned on it but some clients are staying and want a follow-up tomorrow over breakfast, so I said what the hell and got a room."

I was toying with my olive and he asked, "Hey you want to come up and check out the room."

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "and what else? I don't think so." He's a pussy hound and he knew I knew it plus our little flirty thing at the Christmas party.

"No tricks, I promise. I'm supposed to meet one of the clients for supper at 7."

I looked at my phone and it was 4:30 and I had nowhere to be, Jay had his poker night tonight and Ally was going to be at a friends for a pizza party.

"I really shouldn't but thanks another time. I do need to hit a restroom before I get out of here."

"They're down the hall, I'll walk you out." We got up to leave and he let me lead putting a hand on my lower back as we made our way to the door. He slid his hand around to my hip. I was kind of glad he did that second drink made me woozy, I think he could tell. As we got to the start of the hallway, we could see maintenance staff in front of the women's restroom with a bag of tools and a closed sign. Crap.

Randy said, "Looks like a no go here. The elevators are right there and I'm just up on the 3rd floor, you'll be in and out."

I had to go and couldn't make it home. "Alright I need to go so your room it is."

We walked over and got in the elevator and he pushed the 3rd floor button. His arm was still around my hip but was slipping a little lower towards my ass. I let it go, this was going nowhere. Boy did I think I was brave!

We got to his room and Randy opened the door and allowed me to enter first. As I walked in, I heard the door shut and him twist the dead bolt. I turned and looked at him with a frown. "Sorry a habit of mine."

"Where's the restroom?"

"This is a suite, so it's through the bedroom."

I walked to the big bay window and could see the downtown skyline. "Do you want a drink, gin and tonic is all I have?"

"No, I'll just use the restroom and be gone." I turned and ran right into him; he caught me in his arms. We stared briefly at each other and I kind of froze. I shut my eyes for a second and he dove in for a kiss. I stiffened and tried to pull away but he tightened his grip and I thought what the hell. He sensed I went passive and his mouth opened with his tongue wanting to play. I kissed him back and gave my tongue. I immediately got a shiver and the room got warm. Randy moved his hips forward and I felt a sizeable erection into my lower belly.

I broke the kiss. "I need to get to the restroom and go." I headed into the bedroom and to the restroom, shutting the door. I was flushed and aroused. I could feel the moistness in my panties as I went to the stool, unbuttoning and pulling both capris and panties down. I put my face in my hands and knew I was vulnerable to this man. The temptation of being screwed really well was enticing but I couldn't, I'd never been unfaithful to Jay but it was going to take all of my willpower to get out of this hotel room. I finished my business and went to the sink to wash. I took a hand towel and wet it to dab my face and unbuttoned a button on my blouse to cool my chest and cleavage area. My nipples were hard. I unlocked the door and walked out into the bedroom and he was standing there, he had changed into golf shorts his belt was undone and he was shirtless with a drink in each hand.

"Randy, I need to go." I tried not to look at him, he stepped in front of me extending his arm with the drink. Something cold did sound good. I took the drink and sipped it.

"Hey, just sit for a minute, we'll finish this and I'll get ready for supper and you can go." He was staring at my cleavage, shit. I forgot to rebutton my blouse so I had a decent amount showing. He reached behind me and sat his drink on the dresser. I got a good whiff of his cologne and closed my eyes, taking another sip and then held the glass to my forehead. He brought his hands up and started unbuttoning my blouse. I just watched his hands working their way down.

"Randy, we can't. I need to go, this is wrong." He finished unbuttoning my blouse and then parted each side exposing my bra encased breasts.

"I want you. I always have, you are so sexy." He stepped a little closer and pecked me on the lips, then to my neck with soft licks, up to my ear with hot breath.

The alcohol was speaking to me this is fun, a little play won't hurt anything, finish the drink and you're gone. A hand came up and cupped my right breast outside of my bra. I took another drink and then set the glass down on the dresser.

"Your breasts are fantastic." He lowered his head to lick my cleavage. I put one arm on his shoulder and palmed his head with my left hand. He reached up with both hands and brushed my blouse off my shoulders, I dropped my arms to allow it to fall.

"Randy you're not listening."

"Just let me see them." As he reached around and unhooked my bra, bringing the back strap forward, exposing my large breasts. I have large pale areola and sensitive nurser nipples. He devoured my left nipple and mauled both boobs with his hands. I was in deep trouble Jay hasn't been this passionate with me for months. Quickies in the morning or right before bed, this girl hasn't been made love to for a long time and it was feeling good. Randy started to turn me around and walked us to the bed. I knew if I sat on this bed, he wouldn't let me up without a big effort. He had reached down and unsnapped my capris while he had moved to my right nipple. I had my hands on his bare sides, he was so well built, nice pecs with a nice amount of chest hair and strong arms. I decided right then I was going to let this man make love to me. I felt the back of my knees hit the bed, he had unzipped my capris and was sliding them off my hips. As they fell to the floor, I unsnapped his shorts as I kissed and licked his nipples as I pulled his zipper down, his cockhead appeared popping up rigid.

"You go commando do you." As I pushed his shorts down his legs.

"Not usually, I was hoping to get lucky." I smacked his bare ass and we both chuckled.

He came in for a deep kiss and I fell into it. He had me now and I was surrendering. I reached down to grip his cock, it was warm and very thick, he was circumcised and had a large flared head. I began to stroke him. Still locked in our kiss he slid a hand down inside my panties across my full bush and right to my slit. I was soaking wet. I broke the kiss, took both hands hooking thumbs into my panty waste band, and took them down my legs as I came back up, I started licking at his hairless ball sac. It was large with big heavy balls; I brought a hand up to caress them as I licked. I worked from there to the base of his shaft licking upwards across the veiny surface of him. He let out a deep moan as I got to the large head and swirled my tongue around it many times dipping the tip of my tongue in his pee hole. Then I engulfed the head and upper shaft and began to work lubing it up. After a minute or so he grabbed my shoulders standing me up and pushing me back on the bed. I scooted towards the head of the bed and he was right after me.

"You are sexy as fuck. How does Jay let you out of bed every day?"

"Don't mention his name again. I love him dearly; he's just gotten lazy at home."

As he met me at the head of the bed, I spread my legs inviting him in. He pushed my knees apart opening my vagina for his view and then he went in with his tongue, licking my labia on both sides. He stuck two fingers in my love hole and continued to work his tongue up to my clit and that's when both my ears about blew off. My orgasm was intense and I shook moaning and throwing my head back into the pillow. He moved up to get into position to enter me. I could feel that big cockhead poking at my entrance. He bent his head down and engulfed my left nipple while pressing into my slick lips of my pussy. There was little resistance and he popped in, he pulled back a little, scooted his knees forward and then drove into me sinking his entire length in one move. We both groaned with the fantastic feeling of our coupling. He wasted little time and began fucking me with earnest and I wanted it. I raised my feet up above his body and pushed my boobs together so he could lick both nipples. The man had a cock on him and he knew how to use it. He was pounding me with long strokes causing his scrotum to slap against my ass. We were both getting sweaty and our bodies were making smacking noises because of it.

"I'm getting close where do I finish?" he asked.

"Leave it in, I'm on the pill." I gasped.

I felt an orgasm building and his breathing was getting raspy. He fell onto my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck for the finish. I came first with a loud moan and my hips thrusting upward meeting his driving hips downward. He gave one final thrust and I felt his cock swell and began to shoot ropes of cum deep into my womb. I locked my legs over his ass and just held us in that position. I was in bliss; I hadn't had sex like that since the first years of Jay and I's relationship.

I spoke first, "That was wonderful!"

"Yes indeed." Was all he could say.

I just continued to roll my hips, still with him on and in me, I didn't want the feeling to end, he mentioned he needed to go to the bathroom and I released my grip and let him pull out. I looked at his beautiful cock, covered in our juices, as he rose up on his knees. I just had the impulse to clean it for him. I spun around and grabbed it and began to lick the length of him, pulling the bulbous head into my mouth and savoring the taste. I finished licking his ball sac before I let him go. He was getting hard again and I couldn't wait.

"That was the sexiest thing a woman has done to me in years. Good god! But I need to pee."

I fell back on the bed and began to feel him leak out of me. I reached over on the night stand for some tissues, cupping my vagina, I headed to the restroom as well. I waited until he finished and then I sat down and finished cleaning myself. Randy walked back toward me with his cock at eye level, teasing me. I grabbed him by the shaft and pulled him into my mouth, tasting myself again. All of the sudden a phone ring went off, it was his.

"Shit, I better get that." He went to answer it. I went back into the bedroom and looked at the clock. It was 5:40. Guilty feelings hit me as I laid back down, the first time I cheated on my husband. I didn't love him less but this sex was so fulfilling, I just felt alive. I could hear Randy talking on the phone and I must have dozed off. The next thing I remembered was a warm arm embracing me from behind, hot breath and face nuzzling into my neck, and a hard cock looking for a place to hide between my legs.

"What time is it?' I asked.

"About 6:15, do we have time?" As he reached an arm over my left thigh raising my leg, thrusting his length further between my legs grazing my wet labia. I reached my left hand down and enclosed it over his cockhead.

"I think I want it from behind." I rolled on my stomach and pulled my knees beneath me, raising my ass in the air. Randy was quickly up and behind me and I felt his cock pressing at my entrance ready to oblige me.

"This was a great idea, Maggie." As he slid in to the hilt. All I could think was, no it wasn't, I've cheated on my husband.......and I'm not feeling a lot of remorse about it. More to come...

A Decent into Adultery (Part two)

Maggie finally got home at about 7:45, she through her purse and keys on the kitchen island. She went straight to the pantry and pulled the bottle of Makers Mark from the shelf and poured herself a healthy double shot. Taking her first gulp she ran through the thoughts of the afternoon through her head and began to tear up. She dearly loves Jay, her husband, and she had just breached the vows of her marriage with a close work colleague of his. How could she let this happen! Her body was still tingling from the intense sex this afternoon, she finished her glass of bourbon and headed upstairs for a shower. Starting the shower, she began to undress. Taking off her blouse and bra she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and was instantly alarmed at what she saw. The light-colored markings evident from intense sucking and light biting marks around her nipples and up to her neck. My god how was she going to hide these from Jay! As she undid the button and zipper of her capris sliding them down her legs. She could already feel the gunky mess in her panties. As she stepped out of her panties she reached for some tissues on the counter. As she slid her panties down, she began to wipe her vaginal area and inner thighs of the sex remnants. She wadded the panties up in a hand towel and stuffed them in one of her Ugg boots in her closet to be removed later. Maggie turned on the shower and waited for it too warm up. As she showered, she went through the events of the afternoon and processed them, she decided not to admit to anything she would deal with the problem should Jay ever find out but she wasn't going to "borrow trouble" as she remembered what her mother had told her a few years prior. Her mother had told her of an infidelity in her marriage and telling her you don't solve a problem by creating another one, you learn from a mistake and try your best not to repeat it. She felt comfort in those words and the stress began to ease. Drying off after the shower and looking in the mirror, the marks looked even worse than before, she dressed in a t-shirt, panties, and pajama bottoms. She placed a feminine pad inside her panties to catch any leakage. She sat on her bed and grabbed her note pad to review the list of what would be needed for the weekend's soccer tournament. After thirty minutes or so she went back into the bathroom to check the mirror for how the marks looked. They had become somewhat less noticeable but not completely, she grabbed her bottle of concealer and began to lightly dab on the most noticeable places. The concealer did its job. She was tired but took an Ambien anyway, she wanted to sleep very deep tonight.

JaguarLT
JaguarLT
37 Followers
12