All Comments on 'Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 03'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
This has got be interesting...

Wonder what Bud have plan to do this time/

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
He he he,

I guess Bud is not going to receive Shirley with open arms...LOL!

I know that Shirley "wants" her old life back, but what about Mandy? I really don't like her and wonder what she would do??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Hope this has a lot of chapters as they drive across conutry fucking and sucking!

gallatingallatinalmost 19 years ago
How is this a "Loving Wives" story

If bud was really pissed at his wife's open infidelity why didn't he just divorce her and throw her out. To put her into forced sexual servitude until she is fucked to death or put out on the street to die, is cruel and unusual punishment. This whole story degredates women and makes the men in it no less than animals. I'm done reading this and any more of your stories.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Where are you going now?

I agree with the previous person that Bud's revenge was way overboard. Kicking her out, and divorcing her with giving her nothing except her clothes would have been fine. Not only did he setup her rape, but essentially her death. Maybe they can put it back together. If Shirley wants another chance I'd suggest that once home she gets a therapist to stop her addiction to sex ( and being unfaithful), and she needs to become celibate for at least 2 years. By that I mean she needs to fix herself, and her life, and be able to show Bud that she is trustworthy, and wants back in the relationship. In her case actions speak louder than words, and the best thing that she should due once home, is to get Mandy out of her life. Of course if Bud and Shirley decide to try again, it will require a lot of counselling and several medical exams and tests to determine if either one of them is diseased. Maybe after 2 - 3 years they can get back together, but Shirley will have to prove herself - and be willing to accept that their relationship will never be the same. As far as Mandy goes, since she was responsible for getting Shirley and others into trouble, she deserves no second chance. Let Mandy die on the streets as a drug addicted whore. BTW - how is Shirley going to explain what price she paid to get free to Bud?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
interesting

This is all good, but I am waiting until Shirl and Bud meet again. She needs to hear from him that things are over and it was her fault. Then what happens when Max and friends get a hold of her and Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you play,you pay,when playing with people emotion

the pay can be rough when playing with emotions of people who love you.betrayal and adultery is a no,no,in some men hearts.it is an attack aganist there manhood.a lot of the writers and men out there don't understand because they lost there manhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous