Change Of Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Monday morning Ginger called Nate at work. "Hi Love."

At the sound of her voice he smiled and said, 'Hi, it's good to hear your voice."

"Can you get away for Lunch?"

"If it's with you I'll make sure I can but what has happened to change your mind?"

"Just things. I want to talk to you. I want much more than that, but I'll settle for talking and a kiss for now."

"Did you have a place in mind?"

"The crab shack."

"Love that's kind of a seedy place."

"I know, but their food is good and more importantly it's not where everybody goes for lunch. See you there at twelve?"

"I'll be there waiting for you."

Nate was at the Shack by quarter to twelve and was almost pacing near the front door by the time she appeared. She walked into his arms and after a long embrace they kissed before he said, "I've missed you."

"I'm glad, I was afraid absence wouldn't make the heart grow fonder."

"It's every bit as fond of you as before." They kissed once more and then went in for lunch.

As she picked over her seafood salad she asked him, "Did I ever tell you that I've never done anything like I did after the party that night. Never before and not since. I don't know where the idea of stripping naked in the car came from."

"Wherever it came from I'll be forever thankful. So tell me about the new man in your life."

"His name is Greg and he's twenty seven. He's your size and like I told you, to me he's a lot like you. I have no doubt that's why I like him. Would it be possible for you and Anita to have dinner with us at The Heritage Steak House Thursday night? I'd like you to meet him before he has to go back east one more time."

"Anita would quit her job if needed to meet him and I'm curious too. Jealous or envious I'm not sure but I'd like to meet him anyway."

She smiled and said, "You can't be jealous you're already married."

"Well okay then I'm envious as hell. So you're not going to tell me your other reason for adopting this man?"

"Not right now, but maybe after we have dinner."

"In addition to being so attractive, sexy and alluring you're mysterious too."

She smiled coyly and said, "Thank you." She put her fork down and leaning back said, "I talked to Sharon a few days ago. She said something about Anita changing but she wouldn't go into detail."

Nate didn't know how to respond to that so he picked at his plate a minute and assembled his thoughts before saying, "She has changed. Not for the worse I'm happy to say, but she has changed. She is more direct and...open minded I guess would be one way to put it. More adventurous might be another way to say it."

"More sexy and daring?"

"That's another good way to say it."

"Are you happy with the change?"

"So far I couldn't be happier about it."

"Wonderful, I'm glad everything is good with you."

He smiled at her and said, "Not everything, I haven't made love to you."

"I'll never accept the idea that we never will though. You and I have too much chemistry between us to be denied that wonderful experience forever."

"Then I'll never give up hope either."

When they walked out it was with their arms around each other's waist and when they neared her car they shared a long and very powerful kiss.

"Nate it's things like that kiss that make it so hard for me to stay away from you."

"I say don't try too hard."

"Six Thursday night?"

"We'll be there and expect Anita to lavish attention on your Greg."

"I'm counting on it. If she doesn't like him then I'll have to reconsider my plans." Nate smiled at her overstatement and with one last light kiss she got into her car and he watched her drive away. When Nate told Anita about having lunch with Ginger, he quickly told her about dinner with Ginger and Greg. She shrugged off him having lunch with Ginger and said, "So we finally get to meet him."

"Yes and she's absolutely certain that you'll just love him.'

"I'm sure I'll like him just fine and I'm dying to meet him."

"That's just what I told her."

"So is that dangerous attraction you two have still alive?"

"I don't know that I'd call it dangerous, but yes she still has that certain something that drives me crazy."

Chapter Twenty Three

When they got home Wednesday night, Anita told Nate, "Evelyn called me at work and we had lunch together. We talked about the other night and from the sounds of it both of them can't wait for us to get together again. She actually seemed excited just talking about it."

"I'm glad because we sure enjoyed it."

"That's putting it mildly. I never would have guessed that it would end up with me wanting you to eat my ass and one day soon take me back there."

"You make me hard just saying that."

She sat down close to him and said, "I'm glad, but save that erection because Evelyn and Zeke are coming over after dinner. They want to talk to us but just maybe we'll end up doing more than talking. If nothing happens then you're all mine and I'll see to your hard cock."

"I can't lose."

"Neither can I honey."

When Evelyn and Zeke got there they sat in the living room and Zeke said, "We have a very big favor to ask of you two." Anita and Nate looked at him and waited until he continued. "We'd like Nate to be the father of our baby." As the shock of that settled in over them he said, "We learned quite some time ago that I can't fulfill that role and we really do want to have a child." He looked at Evelyn and then she looked at Nate and said, "There has always been something about you that I like so much. As we got to know you more that feeling just increased. I've talked to Zeke about you so much I'm surprised he didn't divorce me, but I'm glad he didn't." Zeke produced some papers and said, "We'd insist that we sign a contract that frees you of any financial obligations of any kind. Nate we would really like you to do that for us, but it's up to you and Anita."

Anita said, "But couldn't you already be pregnant from Nate?"

"It's possible but very unlikely. When we made love it was in the safest part of my cycle."

Nate sat up straight and said, "This is really an honor and I mean that." Anita looked at him and smiled before saying, "It's up to you honey but I think it would be wonderful. You could end up being Uncle Nate."

He went over to Evelyn and kneeling down in front of her he pulled her into him and said, "Yes I'd love to do that for you."

Evelyn had tears in her eyes and said, "Thank you, I want to be a mother so very much."

"Now it occurs to me that you must be coming into a very fertile time right now. I think we should get started don't you?"

She didn't even look to Zeke for agreement. She smiled and wiping a tear from her cheek she said, "Yes. Yes let's get started."

Zeke and Anita didn't even get undressed right away. He wanted to watch his wife be impregnated by his friend and hopefully end up being with child.

The possibility of getting pregnant seemed to fan Evelyn's fires even more and in minutes she was naked and moaning as Nate pumped into her. As soon as she had her first orgasm, Zeke knelt down and kissed her softly as his hand went to her breast. Nate watched them and before Zeke could move far away, Nate came inside of her and gave her all that he had. As soon as Nate had recovered he lay next to her on the floor and said, "Let's do this again Friday night too."

Evelyn stayed on her back in the hopes that his semen would stay inside of her just a little longer, but she smiled and said, "Yes let's do that." Then as they rested, Anita and Zeke led the way to the bedroom and made love while Nate and Evelyn watched them. After the naked foursome had recovered, they went out and signed both forms, one for Anita and Nate and the other for Evelyn and Zeke. They talked for a few more minutes and then Zeke and Evelyn dressed and went home leaving Nate and Anita to talk about what had just happened.

As exciting and surprising as she had been about getting Evelyn pregnant, she was looking forward to meeting Greg almost as much and she blamed most of that on the way Ginger had talked about him. It was those thoughts that drifted through her mind as the drove to the restaurant Thursday night. "You're kind of quiet Anita."

"Sorry I was just thinking about things I guess."

"Anything special?"

"Not really. Our lives have changed so much over the last few months that I almost get overwhelmed by it all sometimes."

"If you decide we need to stop or slow way down just say the word. We have to feel comfortable and happy with how we live."

"Yes we do and I won't hesitate to say something, but for now I'm fine."

Ginger and Greg were waiting for them near the entrance to the restaurant and introductions were made and Greg gave Anita a warm kiss. From that point on Anita's gaze never left Greg until they turned to go into the restaurant. Then Greg slipped his arm around Anita saying, "Ginger has gone on and on about what a wonderful person you are and I have to say she undersold you." Ginger and Nate fell in behind them and with their arms around each other and smiles on their faces they followed them inside.

They had just finished their first drink and were waiting for their dinner when Anita asked Ginger to go to the bathroom with her. Nate leaned forward and said, "I'd guess they're going to talk about you."

"Nate, Anita is a fantastic woman."

'Thanks I think so too, but I also think that of Ginger."

"Yes she has told me about how close you two are. I have no doubt that if you were single you would be with Ginger right now instead of me."

"I hope she didn't go on too much."

He smiled and said, "Let's just say she doesn't quite expect you to walk on water but almost."

"Just watching Anita I'd guess she gets the same feelings about you. It will be interesting to hear what she has to say when we get home." The women returned and Ginger said, "We just learned there is a little walking path behind the restaurant that follows a stream and we want to go back there after dinner."

Chapter Twenty Four

The women managed to wait long enough to have one after dinner drink and then the four of them headed for the walking path. Once again Greg put his arm around Anita and off they went. As they walked, Ginger went slower and let the other two get a ways ahead and leaned into Nate as they walked.

"Ginger did you plan all of this?"

"All of what?"

"Dinner and the path walk."

"Oh that...well yes. I knew about the walk and I had hopes things might work out as they have. I think Greg is drooling over Anita."

"Maybe you over sold her to him."

"I knew they would really like each other. Like I said, he's so much like you that I knew she would feel very comfortable with him. Plus he likes to flirt."

"So that doesn't make you jealous?"

"Not at all. I'm the one that planned this remember?"

"You're one hell of a planner."

"Thank you, I do have my successes." On they walked and when the reached the end of the trail, Greg and Anita melted into each other and shared a long and very passionate kiss. When Ginger and Nate saw that they did the same and were still kissing when Anita and Greg rejoined them and said, "We'll wait for you at the car." They continued to kiss and his hand found its way under her blouse and up to her breasts. She moaned into his mouth and her hand went to his bulging cock until she pulled away and said, "Damn it Nate I have to stop, I want you so much." He pulled her close to him again and said, "Somehow someday soon I have to have you Ginger or I'm going to go crazy." They went back and found Anita and Greg by the car and standing close as they talked and touched each other. Before Anita and Nate left, she kissed Greg again as Nate and Ginger kissed, and then they went their separate ways.

Before Nate and Anita even got home, Ginger called Anita and said, "Greg and I have a cabin rented for a three day weekend in two weeks can you two join us?

"Yes. I don't even have to ask Nate and I'll get the day off one way or another."

"Wonderful I'll get the details to you in a day or two." As soon as Nate heard the news he smiled and Anita said, "Honey be ready to make love to Ginger because there is no way in hell I'm spending three days with them and not make love to Greg. In fact I'd make love to him in the center of town at rush hour."

"The way you fell apart over him just be sure you're not getting in over your head."

"Are you jealous?"

"No I just don't want things to get out of control."

"I don't want to marry him, but I do want to make love to him and I don't mean just once. He affects me about the same as Ginger affects you and I think we should do something about it."

"Did you and Ginger talk in the restroom about this happening?"

"Not in so many words, but I think we both knew what was happening."

Friday morning, Ginger called Nate and asked him, "Did Anita have much to say?"

"You must be joking. She's so into Greg that I almost had to remind her what my name was."

"I knew the minute I met Greg that he and Anita would be dynamite together."

"Okay so I'll ask this again, did you plan this?"

"Nate honey I planned the whole thing. I didn't expect it to work out, but it has. Nate, remember when I said that if it turned out that Anita didn't like him I'd have to make a change?"

"Yes I remember but you were kidding."

"No I wasn't. The instant I met Greg I knew what I wanted to have happen and that's been in my mind every day since then. I really do care for him now and I can imagine a future for us together, but he knew about you right from the beginning. We both decided that we had to be totally honest with each other and we have been. Well except I didn't exactly tell him I was lining him up for Anita. But nobody is hurt and you and I will get to spend three days together. Maybe we can get some of our passion under control. We'll never put out the fires but maybe we can reach a balance."

"I can't wait to find out. By the way that was a masterful plan and I'm in awe of you."

"Thank you. Nate I'll say this now because I plan to be honest with you too. I love you Nate."

"I love Anita but I love you too Ginger."

"I'll be in touch with you soon love, bye."

The long wait for their three day weekend with Greg and Ginger seemed to go on forever, but in the meantime, Nate and Evelyn had made love three more times and one of those times was when Anita and Zeke had to work late. They both told Nate and Evelyn it was okay if they weren't there and they stayed in bed and made love like they were newly wedded. After he had given her his cum they recovered and then she produced a tube of lubricant and told him she wanted him in her ass. Nate had never tried it, but once they had done that he knew he had to work with Anita so they could share that experience before their long weekend with Greg and Ginger.

The long weekend finally arrived and with Anita and Greg in front, and Ginger and Nate in the back, they made the two hour drive to the lake and the cabin. It was pretty clear to all of them without it being discussed that the mate swap was to be for the whole three days. They were in the little kitchen unpacking when Nate's cell phone rang. He'd considered turning it off, but put it down somewhere and it took him four rings to find it again. He answered it and listened as Evelyn told him, "Honey we're pregnant."

The End.

1...456789