Changed and Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had confided to me that she had the misfortune to be raped by a neighbour; this had put her off anal sex for good. She started to take hormone pills to change her body from something he liked to the more female form that she wanted. I loved this beautiful T girl but it seems unlikely it will be consummated.

She talked about how gentle I was with Mai ling and how if the Chinese girl could like it in her ass perhaps one day the same could be said for herself.

We would often lie in bed together kissing and fondling but I promised I wouldn't take advantage of her.

One day she had licked and sucked at my cock and covered my shaft with her saliva, she then turned her back to me and bent her legs presenting her cute ass to me.

"Do you really want to do this," I asked, "You don't have to you know."

She merely pushed back until my hard dick found the cleft of her bum; it nosed forward like a questing hound, one eye on its goal.

Lucy felt the tip press into her secret tender pucker, I then slowly eased my saliva slicked cock into her tight sphincter, she moaned, clutching at the pillow under her.

I let up on the pressure, allowing just the tip of my dick to remain in her. After a short rest I pressed in a little more, the taper of my cock head widening her anus a little further until the groove in my glans allowed her a brief respite. We waited there for a while, she panting, me stroking her hair and kissing her cheek.

I pressed on just a few millimetres at a time, the thick cock shaft pushing back against the tight ring of muscle that was her asshole. She said she felt like she'd been split in two, I whispered,

"I hope that might have been the worst of it, I'll go slowly, you're so tense," I said softly into her ear.

The feeling was unlike any I had ever experienced. Her tender insides clutched my dick with everything she had; I was steadily, slowly skewering her but wanting to be gentle.

Finally our bodies met, my small balls touched against hers, I said,

"Your ass is so soft it's just wonderful darling, it's a wonder I haven't cum already."

I flexed my cock inside her,

"Please try to relax."

She gripped my pole even tighter her sphincter reacting to the word pain. I fondled her tits and rolled my thumbs around her engorged nipples squeezing them to occupy her mind while the pain passed.

Lucy whimpered, mumbling,

"Perhaps it was a mistake to try."

I kissed her neck, her lips, anything to distract her

I carefully started to withdraw my cock, the inches slipped from her ass pussy. I pulled out until only the head was left inside her but she humped back towards me gently, pushing herself back onto my rigid shaft.

Joy of joys, she wanted our love to continue.

Her muscles squeezed my shaft as she pressed in the walls of her rectum; I lay unmoving while she literally came to grips with our situation.

As my length slid back in, the friction I encountered was like fireworks of pleasure for me all going off all at once. Regardless of my pleasure, I tried to stay gentle with her.

I eased back out slightly, and then started a sequence of slow, sliding, thrusts into her.

I could tell Lucy's pain had started to dull, she said,

"There's this feeling of tingling, radiating from deep inside me. My pain feels like its turning into something else, a new kind of pleasure."

"I'm so glad my darling, concentrate only on that."

I started to fuck her a little harder, this was the first time I had screwed a Shemale. Deflowering her sweet bottom, having my cock buried inside her gave me a new feeling of being in control; I groped her young body, easing my entire length into her.

"It isn't so bad now, is it? You're doing such a good job, darling, if you want I'll go a little faster now."

My cock still buried deep inside, I pulled myself up off her body and lifted her by the hips. We started fucking doggy style, so I could line up my thrusts more easily. Lucy's hips rocked back into me, she was enjoying it. I whispered,

"Darling, you're so beautiful, I love you."

My thrusts were deliberately gentle, I was hoping to teach her pussy how good it can feel if love was involved.

"You feel so good, no wonder I love you."

My orgasmic build up increased; I threw more weight behind a deep stroke and moaned, she felt more slippery now. I allowed her to sink back toward the bed, the sheets stimulating her cock adding to her pleasure.

"Take me like a woman," said Lucy, "Fuck me, darling one."

She was putting more energy into her sweet ass movements, she took every inch of me, her lovely cock was now rubbing hard against the sheet.

I drove my length into her, I pushed her head into the bed, my tits flattening into her back. Lucy, for her part, humped her smooth, tanned, peachy ass back at me. She must have felt like her ring was on fire but the pleasure deep inside was undeniable and she needed more.

My thrusts became increasingly desperate, my orgasm mounting, I breathed,

"Oh God! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your gorgeous ass!"

Lucy's ass muscles clamped spasmodically around my dick, she was sweating but then so was I.

She voiced her pleasure in groans, as I buried myself inside her and let out a loud, primal cry of pleasure. Lucy grasped the sheets, moaning, she felt her own hard cock start to spew against the bed sheet.

"Oh I'm cumming," she cried.

My back arched, I thrust extra hard, really deep inside of her and then my dick pulsed and it seemed to explode. I spewed thick gobbets of cum deep into her, thrusting up higher than ever before, squashing her beneath me as I strained to lodge my cock ever deeper. I was pulling her whole body down, forcing it onto my throbbing cock as I shot my load.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock had filled her insides until cum leaked past my softening member and the tight sentinel of her anus.

"That was so damn good, I have never had sex to rival that ever before," I panted.

Lucy had a satisfied smile on her lips. I reached around her, she was just recovering from her orgasm, I found the sheet under her covered in cum. I gave her cock a gentle stroke,

"You shot your load, too, let me lick you clean."

She rolled toward me, her pretty cock flopped over her thigh, and lay leaking its last drops down her tanned skin. I leant and gently licked and sucked her tender dick, it twitched at my ministrations and dribbled a little more cum onto my tongue. I slowly massaged her balls to coax more sweet honey from them but they had given their all, as had she.

I lay beside her afterward, kissing and whispered loving things to her, then got up from the bed.

Lucy watched as I left the room, her ass must have been sore but not like it was in the past, it was a pleasant soreness borne of love.

I was grinning from ear to ear when I returned to the bedroom, Lucy watched as my cock swung between my legs. I put down the bottle of wine and two glasses and kissed her,

"Here's to us," I said and we both drank to that toast.

By Spitz Harder

Changed and tempted Chapt. 3

Lucy, a slim, tanned, Thai Shemale, was working on the evening meal that night and I was laying table for our Master, Mr Gregory.

"Good evening Jenny," he said from the doorway.

I turned and hugged him; his head as usual was laid on my breast, he loved to suckle from me but I was clothed at this time of night. Lucy and I always dressed for dinner, one reason was that the house cleaners arrived at eight o'clock.

Mr G. had hidden cameras to film Lucy and I, so I was not surprised when he said,

"I'm so glad you two were able to consummate your love."

I kept quiet knowing more was to follow.

"You do realise that I want to film, in close up, your intimate moments."

I nodded, this was inevitable, he did pay a lot for me and kept us in luxury for this reason. He continued,

"I have ordered a sculpture for the garden and will have it sited so the afternoon sun will illuminate the culmination of your love."

A couple of days later, after a morning spent sun bathing, Lucy and I went towards our usual garden seat and stopped at the new sculpture. It rose from the left at a 40 degree angle to curl upward, back on itself and stop. The curl section was split into a deep 'V' cleft, facing it was a wave like structure that curled towards the cleft and flowed back down to the ground.

We stood and admired the bright white concrete shape, I kissed Lucy and manoeuvred her to stand between the 'V' shapes and leant her backwards through the cleft to lie head down on the smooth concrete angled surface.

I kissed her lovely rounded breasts and soon brought her nubs of nipples erect, sliding, kissing I travelled down her belly to kiss her thighs which were now resting in the upward curve. I kissed her and pulled her gently towards me and her bum fitted the curve nicely and the upward curl supported her legs as she bent them back toward her breasts.

This left her legs wide apart and presented her sweet ass pussy to me and, I now saw, a row of cameras built into the front of the wave like sculpture. I continued kissing her upper thigh and then over her belly to reach the other thigh. I made my way towards her hardening cock and kissed and lightly nipped it with my teeth.

Taking the head into my mouth I teased it mercilessly with my tongue before kissing underneath it to work my way down her perineum to the soft peach of her ass. I ran my fingers in patterns over her smooth skin around each cheek and then back like swirling water towards her cleft and the starfish of her anus. From the corner of my eye a camera had projected from the 'wave' to peer closely at the centre of my attention and recorded my every move.

Taking over from my fingers was my tongue moving in a circular way around her puckered asshole. I gently probed this hidden gem and rolled my tongue into a tube to spit directly on it and to push inquisitively at the tight defender of her newly broken virginity.

I pushed harder and with plenty of saliva slipped my tongue into her body, the little minx had prepared the way with a lemon scented oil, she had planned this tryst as well as I had. I slipped a finger in to widen the small entrance further and with gentle manipulation added another finger at a time to ease my way in.

It was time to press the tip of my cock in, meeting a resistance, gentle pressure allowed ingress of my glans and I rested there allowing some respite for her. The feeling for me was exquisite, my love had opened up quite naturally to me and I pressed in further to gain a deeper objective.

She sighed and adjusted herself slightly and I continued pushing into that soft warm tunnel that gripped me so lovingly. I kissed her lips, her eyes and slowly caressed her dick as it lay now across her belly I wanted this to be a loving memory for her though I felt I was deceiving her with Mr G. and his cameras.

I increased momentum and slid to and fro within the walls of her anus, hoping to bring a tingling sensation and pleasure to my lover. I stepped up the pace and her hips rose to meet me; we were one, like a well oiled machine (perhaps thanks to her lemon oil).

We now mated with vigour and she was leading the tempo with her thrusts, her hard little pubic bone and soft cock bashing my belly as she sought greater orgasmic heights. I thrust deeper and held her shoulders pulling her down onto me, delving even deeper into the heart of her.

I stepped up the tempo and thrust harder, wanting more sensation from this gorgeous T girl.

Until shuddering I came, a great spurt of cum leapt from my cock to lodge high in the soft seat of our love. I quickly withdrew and spurted a couple of times over her open ass pussy and dick, my cock wagging as it came indiscriminately. Her open ass glistened with my love juice, as it oozed from its hiding place to slowly move down her cleft to drip and anoint the sculpture.

I licked her dick and gathered the love juice I had deposited there. Working my way down to lap gently at her still open asshole, I kissed and sucked my cum from it, then continued down her cleft drying her completely. I returned to her anus where her sphincter had won its battle to return to its starfish shape, I bent to kiss the guardian to the centre of my love.

She wriggled deliciously and grabbed my head to guide it toward her now rising dick, I needed no encouragement to kiss and lick her tool to its greatest proportions.

A drop of pre cum was gleaming in the sunlight at its tip, as I and the ever present camera looked upon it.

Tongue extended I slowly licked the precious jewel from her, she tasted so sweet, I squeezed her shaft from base to tip to extract another taste of paradise and another drop crested at the tip. I moaned as I sucked on it to savour it on my tongue.

She had started now to work her dick herself; impatient with my treats, jerking her tool and sliding it between my lips so I could suck on it.

I increased my sucking as she increased her masturbation; she was pushing her cock far into my mouth by now and was pushing hard against my tongue when, with a lunge, she suddenly came in a huge spurt.

Her creamy cum was fantastic as it jetted hard inside my cheeks, coating my mouth and allowing me to taste every drop of her. I swallowed it eagerly so I could suck her dry and relish the flavour of her love for me. We lay beside the sculpture, spent, and noticed the drops of cum on its base.

"That's our sculpture," she said, "We should call it the seat of our Love."

"It certainly came from the seat of your love for me", I replied.

We kissed and thought this day should go on for ever. Here we are, a nubile young Thai and busty blonde, two Shemales madly in love with each other.

I stood beside the bed gazing down at Lucy as she slept, her face was relaxed and seemed even more beautiful and soft, the early morning light showed a half smile on her lips. She lay naked due to the night's heat, her breasts rose and fell slowly.

My gaze drifted to the small trinket glinting in her belly button and on down to her small but perfectly formed cock sleeping on her thigh. She was a gorgeous T girl, a tanned Thai beauty and I loved her with all my heart.

I crouched beside the bed and leant over her thigh, my large breasts lightly touched her smooth skin and my hanging dick started to rise as I looked upon her beautiful body. Yes, I'm a Shemale, blonde and tall and we're so much in love.

Very gently, I kissed her penis, light touches from my full lips as I worked my way up the 3 inches of her soft shaft. I reached the hooded top and lightly wrapped my lips around it, probing with a saliva coated tongue to slip under the foreskin to work my way back down her glans.

Gently easing the foreskin back with flicks of my tongue as light as a butterfly's wing, the sensation brought an awakening to her member. My lips lightly gripped her skin sliding it cautiously down, whilst sucking the glans out from its hiding place. I then slipped my tongue under the shaft and could feel the pulse filling the spongy girth of it. A little more sucking and the glans had fully emerged from her foreskin, a half hard member now resting on my tongue.

I gripped the shaft between my lips and slid them down the growing length. A few more like that and I had a rigid dick filling my mouth, I sucked and kissed it then running my lips back up its length nipped gently at the skin interlacing that with kisses.

She moaned softly in her sleep, I craftily moved to blow on her face and neck, she turned away from the soft breeze. I blew on her shoulder and she turned away, drowsily, onto her hip, bringing her leg up in her sleep to maintain her position. She lay gorgeously naked, I moved back to kiss under her uppermost thigh working my way up her perfect peachy ass. Kissing lightly those soft globes, I circled them with kisses and then paid attention to the centre cleft and its sleeping, hidden treasure.

She tasted of the lemon oil we use to clean ourselves both outside and within the anal vestibule. She always tasted sweet to me and I licked gently at the resting ring of muscle guarding her soft entrance. Slight pressure allowed my tongue ingress to lick and open the object of my desire. A saliva coated finger helped to widen the orifice further still.

Still moving slowly and gently I probed with two fingers her oiled inner sanctum. My cock was absolutely rigid and I eased onto the bed to lay alongside her, my tits to her shoulders. My dick was seeking its way up her ass cleft, drawn like a magnet to her Tgirl pussy. I pressed the tip against her puckered hole which gave way reluctantly to allow me to place my cockhead inside.

The groove of my glans was a natural place to rest momentarily, whilst I adjusted my position in order to slide further in.

She sighed and I put my hand on her breast and toyed with her dark aureole, she was just so gorgeous and it wasn't long before the nipple was standing proud. I moved to the other breast which was squashed somewhat but just reachable to be able to tease that nipple into a heightened state. I, all the time was gently pushing home my advantage - and cock.

She moaned, and moved her hips a little, I pushed fully home and my thighs touched her bum. I was in heaven, and in Lucy. Moving slowly, I worked my dick in and out sliding in her oily ass and felt her pushing sleepily back, I increased my strokes and she awoke.

"Mmm," she said, "You know how to take advantage of a girl."

"I was just lying here and your bum decided to suck my dick," I replied.

"Lying is the operative word, you rapist," she smiled.

"Honestly I never touched it, it was like that when I woke."

"It certainly was when I did," she replied, pushing back harder now that my pace had increased.

We coupled, cuddled up and cosy until with the extra sensation of her ass walls squeezing my dick I increased my stroke and pace.

I pushed harder into her, we vigorously increased our movements until I came with great spurts of cum deep inside her, pumping my load. We lay there a while whilst I stroked her breasts and kissed her cheek. I pulled out and she turned like a lithe athlete to clean my cock with her mouth, I handled her dick as she did so, bringing it back to full hardness.

When she had finished I bent to kiss and suck at her lovely tool, stroking it to maintain its rigid length of around 6 inches, it always amazes me just how much it grows. I love that cock no matter what size it is and I duly sucked it with vigour.

It wasn't long before she grasped my head to guide me to slide her cock deep into my throat. She bucked her hips at me and often smacked her pubic bone into my nose her soft belly was hitting my forehead and I truly felt loved, cradled in her most private area. She thrust harder still, then froze rigid, her T girl cock buried in my throat which pulsed and swelled as she pumped her love juice into me.

When she pulled out I had the opportunity to taste the nectar she had fed me and rolled it over my tongue to savour its delicious flavour. I licked her clean, careful of the sensitive tip but the sensation still took her over the top, making her belly convulse, expelling a tiny drop of ejaculate. I swiftly placed my tongue under her cock tip allowing the gift to roll onto it.

Thinking of that, I pulled her bum towards me and she turned over to lay on her belly. I crouched between her legs and looked at her beautiful bum, her inner thighs were wet with our juices, I duly licked them clean. Her sphincter had closed but some of my cum had oozed into the cleft of her bum. I swung her legs off the bed so she was bent over the side of it, she knelt and presented the hole of her body to me. I lay beneath her and eased her torso up to sit over me, leaning up to tongue at her anus. She relaxed her ass pussy and cum started to drip from it but as I eagerly lapped at it, so her ring tightened. I rolled my tongue into a tube and pushed it through the puckered orifice, flickering and lapping up all her ass could offer. She sat down on my face, my nose pressed hard into the cleft of her bum as I licked and sucked at her. She wriggled with delight and giggled as she pouted her anus open and closed on my questing tongue. The little minx knew I could hardly breathe so squashed were my nose and lips to her magnificence. I had to withdraw from her to breathe, she moved her ass back over my forehead so I could catch my breath. Once I had done that she slipped her now flaccid dick into my mouth. In its tiny state it barely made it over the threshold of my lips but I smothered it in kisses and swore my undying love to it, and to her.