Changed and Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize why so many men love Shemales, they love to see a shapely female form with full breasts but so many women fake their love making, whereas a Shemale's cock is so obvious when aroused and they couldn't fake an orgasm.

By Spitz Harder.

Changed and tempted Chapt. 4

Lucy and I live as a family, if an incestuous one, with our benefactor Mr Gregory. I was hired to feed him my breast milk from my surgically implanted tits. Lucy was sold to him to clear her family debts and he appreciates that she willingly sucks him off. Although a fairly rich man, together we make DVD's for Shemale admirers to help supplement the household income.

I would be filmed walking through the garden in a thin wrap around dress, almost see through, when I contrived for a rose twig to catch it up and pull it from my body, Lucy would kiss away the fake blood from the scratches, generally on my ass.

Or she would teeter naked on a garden ladder, her leg out to help her balance with the camera peering up between her legs, kicking the ladder to one side she would fall into a prepared pile of 'weeds.'

Slow motion film would capture the fall, breasts bouncing and cock flopping up and back to land on her belly. I, also naked would rush, again in slow motion, breasts and dick bobbing to arrive at her side. I would kiss her better and fondle various parts to ascertain whether she was well, or maybe well hard! Kissing and cuddling we would make love for the camera spurting our juices over ass or mouth.

Lucy and I loved to dance naked and the camera gave us another reason to learn sexy moves and close interaction to stimulate us to a proud erection. The lighting showed off our tanned bodies, rounded breasts and firm jutting cocks.

We would apply oil to each other and, glistening under the lights, writhe against each other; me sliding breasts over Lucy's dick until mad with lust she would stand and jerk off over me, splashing over my belly. I would kneel and cum over her tits as she licked her own juices from me.

During the winter, we played at showering together, it was always good for a DVD. We used a thin warm oil to prevent the camera lens steaming up and to keep us warmer than water. Plenty of stroking was called for as we washed each others bodies. I would wash Lucy, turning her this way and that, for the camera, to show her gorgeous ass. I slipped my hand along her cleft to finger her openly, showing off her ass pussy, opening up to my slippery finger. Three fingers were needed to open her wide enough to show her pink pussy lining and lemon oil leaking from her cute anus.

She would maintain my erection with gently stroking oiled fingers up its length and I would push into her still open pussy. The camera would intrude between us to give a close up of my cock sliding into her oiled pussy and her cute bum pushing back as she called for more. I would cum over her ass cheeks, white cum showing up well against her tanned skin.

She would turn and push me down to kneel and suck her rampant cock, jamming it into my mouth with firm thrusts. Standing over me like a Goddess and berating me that I wasn't doing it properly she would stand back to slap my breasts making them sway and jiggle.

The effort of her slap made her hard dick slap each thigh with a meaty thump as she swung, I would be rock hard as I always preferred the view of Lucy from that angle and I metaphorically placed her on a pedestal anyway.

She ordered me to stand and pushed my dick down hard to laugh as it sprung back to slap my belly.

"You're smacking yourself," she crowed, "You must like pain."

After several more like that, I was wincing so much she eased up on me, ordering me to bend over a table, she slapped my ass. Several hearty slaps warmed my ass making it red, I moaned, whilst out of sight of the camera as she rubbed her hand on a rouge pad.

More apparently wilder slaps left red imprints on my tanned cheeks, my ass wobbled with the force. A hand dipped in oil now started to invade my anus, she stood to one side allowing an unrestricted view as she pushed several fingers into me. I twisted and begged for mercy, as if I had never been abused before, she laughed and taking her firm dick slapped it on my ass. I felt the tip as she pushed against my anus, slowly she pushed into me, and all the while she slapped my reddened globes once more.

With rough motions she eased into my pussy, scratching vigorously (but lightly) at my back and holding my throat, as I ineffectually tried to buck her off.

Her beautiful bum was rising and falling, our fucking was more acting than real but I could feel my lover's deep strokes within me and loved her for it. I shook my head and protested this violation as she fucked harder and deeper, we both moved to and fro in an exaggeratedly rough fuck.

She pulled out and stood to one side and shot a great white gobbet over me, several good jets of cum followed and she slumped over my back. The camera went from the close up of her cum on my open pussy to a wider shot of her prostrate body dribbling more love juice down my thigh, wider still to the whole of my reddened ass and servile posture of squashed tits over the table.

"That's a wrap," said Mr G. in his best movie director style and we ran over and kissed him, he loved the fact that at his age, two Shemales would throw themselves into his arms.

On a cold February morning Mr G. called to us, offering a proposition and making it clear we could turn it down if we so felt like it. Some Shemale admiring friends of his wanted to hire our services for an evening. He would set up cameras and we could add to our income to boot, we hadn't been out anywhere for a while, so it sounded like it could be fun.

Lucy and a I arrived at what looked like a red brick mansion, dressed in cheap schoolgirl clothes of blouse, skirt and long white socks, which they had supplied, we entered the dining room.

We felt at home wearing 'costumes', music was playing so Lucy and I danced seductively, twirling to show our legs, ass and swinging dick. There were two arm chairs and two guys left the dining table to sit down, patting their laps as an invitation to us. We each chose a lap and started to kiss them, one whispered in my ear to start a fight with Lucy.

Her guy had pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and waved it towards her. I leapt for it, pushing her gently but roughly aside as I reached for the cash. Lucy had also been prompted and pulled my hair, we fought, pulling at each others clothes, which were designed to be ripped easily from our bodies.

Circling and ripping items free from the wearer we were soon naked, going at each other with 'nails' but really more like finger tips. Her knee came up and lucky I was ready for it or I could be seriously injured. I countered that move by tipping her over on her ass and we both wrestled on the floor.

Tits and bums and cocks went in all directions as we fought to gain an advantage. Two guys grabbed each of us and dragged us to the two now overturned armchairs, I was bent over the upturned back of a chair, my cock flattened under my belly whilst ropes tied my wrists to the under frame, the headrest by my feet, resting on the floor.

One man loudly declared, off camera,

"We don't care if you have infectious diseases, we've all got them."

FUCK!

At the surgical centre where I was created and abused, all the team was declared disease free and I know Lucy certainly was. I struggled with my bonds, shouting,

"Set us free, you maniacs," trying to kick back at the guy standing behind me, who was already holding his massive weapon.

He easily evaded me and pushed the huge cock into my ass, God that was bigger than anything I'd known before and quietened my struggles in case I did myself harm.

He thumped the dick harder and deeper into my poor pussy, it was stretched to the limit and I was frightened my ring might tear. Faster and faster he drove his dick up me like he was using a pile driver, I was crying, sobbing with the pain and the thought I could die from a horrible disease. He blew his load deep within me with a grunt and pulled out his massive dick.

His companion had been drinking all night,

"I want a piss."

"Why not in there," said the guy pulling out of my ass and opening my cheeks wide.

His mate proceeded to stuff his half hard penis in my still open pussy, prodding it in using his fingers. Soon I felt a gush of hot piss hosing inside of me, filling me more than the huge weapon had.

Pressure built up until it leaked past his dick streaming to the floor, forming a puddle.

I could hear Lucy screaming as she too was raped by a huge cock, she bucked and shouted trying to dislodge the guy before he could infect her with his load. Valiantly, she shook and threw herself back against her restraints but to no avail, it simply increased his pleasure.

The cute soft ass pushing back against his thighs heightened his sensations so that he soon came, hot spunk jetted into her and she collapsed over the chair having now resigned herself to contracting a dreadful disease.

As with me, another guy forced his soft dick into her as she lay supine and pissed into her.

We were stood up and placed next to each other, asses facing them as they took out cameras. Directed to bend, and at their order, expel the piss from our pussies.

We resignedly bent and, at the command, ejected the piss and cum in a hard steady stream from our ass. Camera flashes lit up the room and continued as the stream abated to a trickle making shiny trails down our legs.

Again, we were roughly manhandled over to a pair of trapeze type swings, suspended from a large wooden ceiling beam. Leather cuffs were fixed to our wrists and ankles with large metal bars running through them to project out from our arms and legs, wider than the trapeze.

Forcing our arms above our heads they first put one end of the bar over the trapeze then the other.

We were held with our arms fixed across the trapeze, which was slowly raised until our feet left the floor.

Those who wanted to fuck our asses just thrust their unlubricated dicks into us, fucking us like blow up dolls.

A tray of sprung wooden clothes pegs was brought and one was put onto my left nipple, I had seen this in BDSM films and. . . GOD that hurt!

The pain seared through me and a scream from Lucy suggested she had received the same. Another was put on my right nipple and it hurt like hell, the accompanying slap to each breast was NOT required.

My bouncing globes were on fire, I could hear Lucy screaming and I hardly noticed the movement on my cock, a cable sheath had been put on it.

The woven plastic was intended to cover a large cable but when slipped over my cock, all it needed was for the plastic criss cross sheath to be pulled and it tightened dramatically. A weight was hung from it and my cock stretched down, hurting as it pulled the skin on my lower belly.

I wondered how Lucy was doing but then her screams stopped and I could see she was being helped down. Her tits were clamped all over, it looked so painful, the pegs made deep indentations in her skin.

She was made to stand on a dining chair in front of me and I was lowered till my face was level with her cute soft cock. I was ordered to lick the underside of it, something I would do with great pleasure but in this instance the pleasure I got from such sweet love was to harden my cock.

Pain shot through me once again as the blood pulsing through my tool tried in vain to overcome the weight hanging from it. The more I played my tongue underneath, the tighter the plastic sleeve got as my dick fought against gravity. Hers on the other hand responded beautifully, seeking the sky like a guided muscle, curving upward till straightening and jutting out from her body like a crane jib.

More licking saw it jerk rhythmically as the pleasure caused her muscles to flex, the cock head nodding to me, as if to say well done. I on the other hand had a half hard cock and what felt like half a ton of lead on the end of my pencil. For all the sex they had enjoyed, we weren't even allowed to cum.

The guys took more photos and finally our restraints were removed.

Kneading blood into our aching breasts brought even more pain until the bruised flesh filled out properly again.

"We lied about the AIDS," said one of the guys.

"We wanted you in abject terror -you can't fake that," he sneered.

"Man, did you both struggle, It was wild there for a moment, but no harm done."

I was stunned, "NO HARM DONE," I shouted, "We were abused and gang raped - we probably won't walk straight for a week."

I stormed out of the room, Lucy saw her chance and stopping in front of the guy who had clipped pegs on her tits, kneed him in the nuts. He screeched like a girl as he sank to his knees, holding them as if to make sure they were still there.

She turned,

"Still no harm done."

Smiling she joined me as we stormed straight out the front door, still Naked.

Luckily Mr G. had said he would pick us up but we could only hope he would be there. He looked carefully at Lucy's breasts, the indentations filling now as blood suffused painful areas. He tenderly kissed us both on the cheek and stared angrily at the house.

"I'm sorry girls, he said quietly, Let's go home."

By Spitz Harder.