Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat in the room all alone I just waited and as I heard the door down the corridor go and voices I knew it must be Danny on his way in, the other doorman was explaining why they had brought me upstairs and as Danny sent him back to the door I saw the door swing open.

As Danny stepped in he looked kind of confused, but I as I walked to him and put my arms around his neck I told him I wanted to surprise him, seeing the funny side he kissed me then told me he would kill Adam when he saw him.

Telling him it was all my idea along with Kes he just said that figures with you two girls.

Standing back he said jokingly so the band was good huh?

Smiling back at him without saying a word he took me into his arms and told me how beautiful I looked and how he could fuck me then and there but he had work to do, escorting me back to the bar he grabbed Adam as he walked off and near carried him out of the bar before putting him down and shaking his hand for a great prank pulled off.

As the night finished and everyone had gone off home Danny came and got me, saying goodbye to Kes and Adam he led me upstairs to the holding room again telling me he had some paperwork to do but I knew after nearly 36 hours without me he was horny for me.

As soon as we stepped inside the room he pushed me against the wall kissing me as I wrapped a leg around him and as he took my weight he pulled both my legs up around him, pulling down my shoulder straps to show off my bra and new breasts.

As he pulled my bra away too I urged him to be gentle as I was still a little sore but as he teased my nipples with his fingers and tongue I was hard for him, looking me in the eye all he said was beautiful and then let me down to my feet.

Not wasting time I unzipped his flies and pulled out his hard cock sucking him deeply and savoring every thick inch of him, knowing how horny he was I hoped he had enough stamina to fuck me and I didn't have to wait long.

Pulling me to my feet he produced a little pack containing a pack of lube and a condom, bending me over the evidence desk he warmed and applied the lube then as he slid on the condom he told me he had a big load for me and didn't want me ruining my lingerie.

Pulling my panties aside I felt his thick cock pushing up against my lubed pussy and as he entered me I took a deep breath trying to relax my anal muscles for him to fuck me hard, feeling his big cock slide all the way inside me felt amazing as he started to pound into me.

I knew Danny wouldn't last long but as I wanted his to fully appreciate my new look I asked him to pull out of me, turning around and sitting on the edge of the desk and spreading my legs Danny knew exactly what I wanted so as he lifted my legs I locked them around him as I felt him push his thick 8 inches plus inside me again.

This time his strokes were longer as he kissed me and fondled my breasts I was in heaven being pumped full of his stiff cock, enjoying being his girl and giving him my body as he began to build some pace and fuck me really hard I begged him to fuck me full of his cum so he pulled out and tore the condom off before burying his thick cock back inside me.

Pushing me onto my back flat on the desk he got my legs pushed back and as he pounded me harder than ever I knew I was about to get a hot load inside me, playing with my tits as he fucked me just made him fuck me harder and as he grabbed my thick 8 inches and began to wank me off I knew I was not going to last long either.

Just as I felt his cock begin to spasm deep inside me I unloaded my own hot spunk all over my lovers hand and down my belly and balls to his fat cock still spurting hot load after hot load inside me, bending down and kissing me long and hard he just whispered I love you.

Helping me up and taking me to the private toilets to get cleaned up he told me that's just a warm up, you wait until I get you home.

Now if that was a warm up I couldn't wait for what I was going to receive at home and that night I remember seeing the sun up from our lounge window before we went to bed, I think Danny likes me even more now with my breasts but he still tells me it wouldn't of made a difference if I had stayed as I was.

12