All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 02'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long and convoluted

Sorry, this needs editing to thin it down.

It was long, too much inti control and hunmiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hahahahah !

HAH!

"... too much inti control and hunmiliation ... "

What a moron.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
At least the treatment fits the crime.

Any male who imagines to be in charge either was never born or did not have a mother. Great story as I always told my pet you obey or you are out. Most of them can only masturbate themselves even if their is a vagina around their penis. Giving great sex maybe one in a thousand.

Keep it coming your writing is so refreshing.

LOL Janice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
....

that's it bro, am done

..

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Seems he likes digging the hole deeper. He definitely needs to realize that he has no idea to what extent Dagmar has planned his servitude. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

He seems hell-bent on pissing Dagmar off, he apparently needs to figure out had deeply she has maneuvered him into his servitude. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous