Changing Channels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," the vamp said. "You're the slayer's little friend from last night. I think you'd make a good appetizer." In a flash, the vamp was on Peter. He leaned Peter back over the counter and bared his fangs ready to feed when Faith shouted out.

"Heads up, Pete!"

Peter and the vamp looked back just in time to see one of the larger vamps being flung towards them by Faith. The larger vamp hit them and they both toppled over the edge of the counter and fell behind it. As they fell, Peter's hand flew out and touched the small television screen he had seen earlier. In a moment, Peter and the vampire who had attacked him both disappeared in a flash of light.

Faith had already dusted one vamp and took out the second before he had time to recover from being thrown across the room. She quickly looked over the counter to see if Peter was alright, only ro see an empty floor space.

"Pete? Where'd you go?"

To be continued...

Lemme know if you like the story, what you liked and what you didn't. And if you have any ideas or requests for future shows, situations, whatever, send me those too.

Thanks,

M.P.