Changing Colors One Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered the time when I myself was first exploring the Lifestyle. I use to think that all I would see would be dirty, nasty people. I wondered if that was what he was expecting. I remembered that, to my surprise, I found some of the nicest people I know through the Lifestyle. Most are married or in committed relationships, professionals, clean, just 'normal' people. I was hoping he would see it this way as well.

Thinking we might both need a break; I lead him to the main room again. As we passed the bedroom with the windows, something caught both of our eyes at the same time. We went ahead and walked past all the windows, as we didn't want to just stop and block the view of the others who were already watching. But we quickly turned back, and found a place from which to watch.

Him:

We watched the passion being played out in the room before us. I leaned against a wall and pulled her back to me, her butt pressing against my erection, nestling it in the crack of her ass. I put my arms around her and tried my best not to grab her breasts as we watched. In the well-lit room, a young couple was at play. Her breasts and nipples were taught, showing to all that watched her state of excitement. Her partner, also naked, was also recognizably excited. They kissed and touched each other in what looked like a familiar, almost scripted way. Their act of love watched by several other couples, some of who were so close to the window glass that their breath could be seen dancing across the panes as they breathed out their own excitement.

For me, my excitement came from more than watching the couple whose passion was on public display, or from the lady who lovingly asked me to join with her tonight. I was also enticed by the entire setting, the groups of people around me, sharing this most intimate time with me. For while I knew no one but the lady in my arms, there was a general feeling of belonging, of acceptance here. It was a very freeing feeling. I knew that, had I the desire, I could myself go into one of these rooms and make love to my partner, and people would watch us with the same excitement, the same desire with which we were all watching this young couple make love. For that is what they were doing, they were making love. This was about more than just sex. Sex is what was playing on the TV screens inside the club. But when two people care about each other, then this act, even when public, is about love.

I knew that I would see much more this evening. And I hoped that I would live up to the expectations that were rising within myself.

Her:

When I thought about it, I was surprised at how comfortable I was with this lifelong friend, this brand new lover. I hoped that he was feeling as comfortable as I was. There is something that goes on at a place like this. It draws two people together; makes one appreciate their partner in a different way. Creates an intimacy that will never, ever be repeated. It can create a memory that no one, no amount of time, nor distance can take away.

We made our way back to the main room once again. My heart was racing, my breath was quick, and I felt tingly all over. As we found our seats, I noticed that the crowd had thinned a bit. We had missed the first part of the show, as three almost naked women were dancing together on the main dance floor. I thought they must be unaware of all the others in the room, just like I was earlier. I lightly scratched his back; he came closer, kissing me once again, with one of those fiery kisses. The three ladies were hard to ignore. I'm not sure if it was their beauty or the pleasure they were deriving from one another. I knew that I was reaching the point of no return. Either I would drag him back home and see what kind of fun we could find there, or I was going to take him to one of the private rooms and convince him that making love to me there would be a good thing. I decided on a different approach. I asked if he wanted to go watch a movie. He was being so agreeable, it was almost pointless to ask. We walked to the TV room and found a vacant pit setting of leather sofas, and made ourselves at home. I lay against his chest, and tried to concentrate on what was happening on the TV. I found myself more interested in his breathing, his chest rising and lowering against my cheek and hand, and how he had to constantly adjust himself. He looked so uncomfortable in those tight jeans. Perhaps if I just loosened the belt, and the top snap? My fingers found his warm skin. The hair on his stomach is so soft. I rubbed my nails against his stomach, lightly touching him. I reach up to kiss him. I feel the passion there, I'm sure he will be ok. My hand finds it's way down the front of his pants.

Him:

When she asked me to go to the TV room, I had an idea of what might happen. But an idea, and reality, is two very different things. Here we were, in a public place, and she was very definitely taking out my dick and kissing it. My sight contracted till all I could see was the TV screen. I was no longer aware of what was going on with the movie; I just needed something to concentrate on. My awareness of my surroundings tunneled down to two things, the movie, and the wonderful sensations coming from her mouth. She had stretched out on the couch. I was tightly wedged in one corner. I had nowhere to go, no way to escape. But I didn't really want to escape. For here was a male fantasy come true.

As I let go and enjoyed what she was doing to me, I noticed another couple enter the room and sit down across from us. With little preamble, this new woman opened her man's pants and started to copy what we were doing. It was scary and exciting at the same time. By now, my partner had taken my cock fully out of my pants and was deliciously sucking me deep into her throat. Her tongue caressed the full length of me. Her full, wet lips traveled up and down as her mouth lightly sucked. She was bringing me to a heightened sense of awareness like I had never before experienced. I wanted so much to touch her, to give her the same feelings of excitement she was giving me, but she was beyond my reach. It was almost as if she was telling me to be selfish, to relax and enjoy it all. She was telling me to trust her. And as she loved me with her mouth, I thought of the hours ahead, when we would be alone in her bed. Then it would be her turn to let go and trust me. For I was getting some ideas of how I would love her, of how our passion play would run its course.

Yes, I'm glad I trusted her, and came with her here tonight.

12