All Comments on 'Changing Fantasy to Reality'

by Beachsyrf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
none of your

stories are long enough

to consider properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Think they r long enough...

...to consider, I just vote them all a zero and move on.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Good so far

Good story so far. Waiting for more chapters.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Good so far

Good story so far. Waiting for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fyi

you live in denial. if you want to suck dick you are gay!!!!! deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes! Finally!

Have been eagerly awaiting your next story -- would love them to be longer but the tease element is great too.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 14 years ago
And?

The last comments are dated 5 years ago. I guess your fantasies never became reality. Too bad, I liked where this had been heading.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Derrick

Derrick just happens to be black. It's not essential to the story that he is black, but I just keep telling you that he is black because this is an ir story. Without telling you that the useless dildo is black, we don't know how low the whore wife is willing to lower.herself. By emphasizing that Derrick is black , you are telling us just how much it does.matter to his *1 story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeachsyrf@Beachsyrf
Life really is a buffet; enjoy what you like, try some of that, pass on what’s not for you …. If you care to know what interests me, simply review my activity history. Happy to chat about shared interests …. Happy Eroticizing!