All Comments on 'Changing Places'

by rhinotoons

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
larama2002larama2002about 20 years ago
Great story

I love this. I can't say how many times I have seen body change movies on TV and always wondered how they weren't running around fucking themselves and everyone else they could. I certainly would have. Well, great work. I hope to see more from you.

dragginframedragginframeabout 20 years ago
Fascinating

I loved this story, very creative. Will there be a second?

Lady LayLady Layabout 20 years ago
Still Laughing!

I haven?t laughed out loud in ages and this story had me rolling on the floor. I loved the line ?I hope you know how to use that thing.?

Laughter, humor, and sex!

Loved it!

Thanks rhinotoons

mortismortisabout 20 years ago
Flash of Lighting

Good description of each other feeling of sex.

Thanks for a great story. A little long but totally entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
let me try this !

I think of this often,what it would be like to be a women and have sex. Of course the teasing part would be fun. And no I'm not a shemale.

Yeah !

DesamyDesamyover 19 years ago
Rare find

I did a search for stories of this sort, and yours was the only one I came across! I'm sure there are more out there, maybe I'm just not looking close enough. Anyway, thank you for writing it. Pretty crazy story, but you explored a lot of different options as far as what might go on if a husband and wife swapped bodies. It was a fun read. Haven't seen anything new from you for a couple of months, still writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Trade

I would love to switch places with my wife for a while. We could each blow the others minds and experience the differences. Great story but needs a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome !!!!!

That was fucking cool. Will there be a sequel??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thinking about a Part 2

I had fun writing this one and am looking to write a part 2 at some point on one of my stories. Maybe this one. Rhinotoons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a great story. I keep coming back to this story. Always delightful.

Love to see a part 2. Thanks Rhinotoons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still one of my favourites!

I always come back to this one, as it's a favourite fantasy for my gf and I. She knows if it ever happened her pussy would be ruined by the time she got it back, cuz I'd run through a mile of dick while I have the chance. Still wish Rhinotoons would come back with a part 2 or a similar swap story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can someone recommend similar stories

just read through the whole thing and was stunned. really a great piece. especially loved the part on the 3rd page where she begins to be a lot more dominant and makes him her "slutty fuck bunny". Can anyone refer me to a similar story or scene? swapping gender is pretty unique but i was turned on to no end by this part. dressing him up in his wifes hot body and teasing him about it was great!

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

thank you for posting. very well thought out and a great fun read

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

So quirky and good. I have my doubts about their long term relationship because the wife seems to be a bit power hungry, but they sure are having fun in the short term. Great writing. Thanks

calebjonescalebjonesover 1 year ago

Time for a sequel please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous