Chapter 01: Hawaiian Studies

Story Info
Ex-GI finds love and paradise in the Islands.
2.3k words
2.56
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present Day

Damn! Damn! Damn!

My God! My God! What have I done?

I smell sex; it is unmistakable but it is strangely one-sided...I want to puke. My head is clearing of the booze and coke. I am beginning to comprehend why it seems one-sided.

"Mmmmm....hug me baby, you... you guys...mmmm; you wear me out." My wife murmurs as she turns and adjusts to align her body to mine. She wiggles her butt a bit and wetly monkey bites my forearm. She whips her head around and her almond eyes find mine and in an instant transmit an eternity of trust before falling away and fading back to sleep. I feel my groin lock itself to her naked ass which is warm and uninhibited in its effort to console my manhood. God I love her.

But why is she smiling? I don't understand, she didn't want this; I love her so much! I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight...I start to cry...."I love you Tammi; I frickin' love you so much."

"Me too Honey... night-night."

Oh my God

Three years prior

"Sayonara Tam-Tam; have a good time!" Naomi giggled as my honey came running down the steps towards my idling car. The house mom had been distracted as planned and I averted my eyes not yet ready to meet Omi's knowing gaze. She smiled and waved; God I'd love to tap that I thought.

"Did you bring the ice?" I reached out and pulled Tammi's head to me for a quick kiss before speeding out of the quiet, upscale neighborhood. The quick kiss was lost on Tammi as I felt her tongue fully extended.

"Brat!" She exclaims.

Five years prior

I was twenty-one years old and had been discharged from the army in Hawaii almost a year prior. The military had that policy, you could take a local discharge and they would make good a ticket home for up to a year. The end of that year was approaching but I had no intention of returning to California at this time. I had recently graduated from the Honolulu Fire Academy and had been posted to the Leeward side of Oahu. I had never thought of becoming a firefighter but the Human Resource personnel took one look at my DD-214 and asked ME if I thought I could handle it...Three weeks later I was in Sears purchasing uniforms.

Present Day

"Honey...Mmmm; his dick was hard." She twists her beautiful neck around and is barely able to achieve her goal of a little peck on my tear stricken cheek. "You guys were naughty...Mmmm...Did you,...did you watch me do it?" A hint of a wiggle and then silence again...what a smile this girl has.

Three years prior

"Honey, slow down." Kicking off her slippers she got to her knees and started pouring ice in my cooler. "I see you're going to feed me beers again." She joked, that gorgeous smile just begging to be discovered by a dental magazine... I smacked her on the ass with my right hand and lovingly stroked her naked calves and then without warning I tickled the upturned soles of her bare feet....she loved/hated that.

"Tommy, no, my feet are dirty."

Five years prior

After six months on the job local mothers were parading their daughters before the new "Haole" fireman in the hope that a permanent relationship would result. The fact that the Hawaiian firefighters had accepted me as one of their own only sweetened the pot for the girls as they knew that if married to a fireman they were set for life. Mrs. Reilly was a teacher at the elementary school directly behind the fire station who was struggling to raise three daughters while her Irish-American husband lived a life of booze and women aboard his private tour boat. Since the apparatus deck held two soda machines and was a short cut to the school many of the kids were picked up here or walked together to the navy housing and city low income areas about one half mile away. There was always a teacher present after school to monitor the kids' departure. On a particularly hot afternoon we had canceled our outside drill and were still in the station when school let out. I was kicked back in the apparatus area (coolest spot) reading a book from one of my classes written by a local authority. Noticing the book Mrs. Reilly who had the after school duty struck up a dialog with me. Eventually the conversation got personal and later that evening a beautiful young strawberry-blond came by the station asking for me by name.

Present Day

"TAMMI I'M SO SORRY!" I want to scream it out but I can't; I started this. I am the guilty party. I wanted to watch my beautiful baby fuck my friend. I got her drunk and high; I convinced her Allen needed to come over and vent some issues, I SET HER UP!

She laughed when I suddenly removed her socks and tickled her feet. A wink of the eye later and Allen was restraining her up-stretched arms while I was walking my 'tickle' fingers along the original path to happiness (feet to pussy).

Three Years Prior

"No!" She twisted and pressed an ice cube to the back of my neck. Oops, forgot about the ice.

"Okay, okay," I stopped and she went about arranging the ice.

"Beer?"

"Not yet, Honey I had them in the car all day and they're warm."

"Hai." She opened one however. "Been waiting for this all day; stupid Angie made more tips than me AGAIN!" She emphasized; "Bitch!"

"That's cause she swallows," I replied jokingly.

"You're sooo bad; I hate you, take me home. Ooops!" The beer was foaming out of the bottle (we only drank Heinikens at this point) and all over her canary yellow shorts. Her feet were pulled underneath her and getting soaked as well.

Five Years Prior

"Yes?" I said cautiously; who in the world could this be. Lots of giggles; I noticed two more young girls in the shadows.

"My mom told me to bring this," her eyes never left her foot which was making patterns on the concrete apparatus deck. She brought her hands together and produced one of the most perfect pineapples I have ever seen.

"Why are you asking for me?" I managed, barely able to take my eyes of her perfect features and the look of genuine innocence on her face.

"She said you were cute." Out of the dark; wails of giggles now from the shadows.

"PAM! Shut-up!"

"And you are?" I asked taking the fruit from her hands...no rings on her fingers.

"I'm Shannon." She whispered, meeting my eyes for the first time and then bolted into the night followed closely by her chaperones.

Present Day

"AUWE! You GUYS! Not fair!" She was giggling hysterically now, she had no clue: she was having fun.

"Allen! Help!! 911, 911! AHH! Please, AHAha...!" Good honest laughter, my Honey.

FUCK ME!

"'Nough honey, please....AAHHH; Shit, Okay, OKAY....I'm TICKLISH!" Her face expressed no suspicion, no discomfort (except for laughing hysterically), no doubt....The beautiful innocence in her eyes revealed that she did not remember. The urgency in my shorts was quickly taking control of this madness....It was by far too late; it was going to happen. She glanced from one to the other of us; suspecting perhaps.

Three years Prior

"Practicing on the bottle my dear? Want me to lick it up?" I grinned at her distress.

"...So bad! I hate you." I reached under the seat and pulled out a towel and handed it to her.

"Okay, I love you again; what's playing?" Crisis over.

"I want to see A-Taco-Lips-Now, 'bout Vietnam but we'll never get in; Kam drive-inn has an Asian extravaganza: Bore-ya, Bore-ya, Bore-ya." I couldn't help but chuckle inside; my baby was so naïve.

"I hate war movies, especially 'Japan gets wiped out' war movies." Tammi said finishing her beer and bouncing up to her knees to retrieve another one, her command of the English language still a few French-fries short of a happy-meal.

"You're not going to watch it anyway my little lotus blossom...Hey, slow down; now we have to stop at the store." I needed cigarettes anyway.

"Capitalist Pig....!"

"Unh-hunh; Japanee boy-toy!"

"I hate you...mmmm."

Five years Prior

I shifted into third and shot into the passing lane at a decent sixty miles an hour..so much for safety class. This TR-6 was great; I'm so glad I passed on the MGB. Shannon smiled demurely and brushed her golden hair out of her eyes. The sun was making her wince as she continued to stare at me. I had mentioned to her mother that I had never been to Sacred Falls and now here we were; on our way to what has been acclaimed as a natural aphrodisiac. Well, I hoped to find that out shortly if there was anything to that claim.

Present Day

I held my breath and slowly slid my hand beneath panty and shorts, making firm yet un-intrusive circular motions upon her powder-smooth thighs and cautiously traced her vaginal opening with my right fore-finger while her pubic hairs seemed to part in expectation.

"Huhhhh!" My baby inhaled sharply. I froze...her eyes were fixed on mine; her smile had regressed to a questioning frown. I had never noticed how dark her eyes actually were. Allen had managed to use one hand to restrain her now still wrists and the other hand....yes; smart guy. It was slowly making its way...no, quickly now; my God....he was squeezing my baby's tit. She whipped her head up and met his gaze. Then back to me; "Honey?"

Three years prior

"Get me an ice-cream?" Tammi gave me that look; no way am I going to risk her not drinking anymore.

"Sure; no problem-o!" I replied leaving the engine running and dashing into the small liqueur store. "Marlboro box, six pack Heinies, and...that's it brah."

"Brah, I just came on; I cannot change that right now," the clerk was counting his core money which appeared to be all twenties....party state this Hawaii.

"'K then, umm; throw in that Newsweek magazine...and the Gallery; the one that says 'Girl Next Door'.

"You got'em." I grabbed the package and rushed back to the car. Tammi had removed her T-shirt and was applying lipstick using the visor mirror; sitting in a liqueur store parking lot in a bikini top and shorts obviously did not faze her. I love it.

"Hey! Where's my ice-cream?"

"I'll show you later...." I winked and mussed her baby-doll hair-do.

"....Unh! Sooo Bad!"

Five years prior

Boy we were out there. I'd thought the army had exposed me to the Hawaiian wilderness but I had never seen anything like this. I followed behind her carrying the beer and towels; the drinking age in Hawaii was eight-teen and a month or two meant nothing to an Irish family. She was wearing blue corduroy pants and a flannel jacket; she was right about it being cold in the morning here. She was very sure footed in her rubber slippers and I had to struggle to keep up.

Present

My roving fingertips seek out the gentle rise of her mound; I gently massage it with continued circular motions feeling the crispness of the freshly washed pubic hair. She lays her head back on Allens thigh and softly moans...her eyes close; not tightly but enough to suggest that she knows. Allen slowly leans down and kisses each eye lid; tiny targets indeed considering what's available. I chose the right man.

Three years prior

Tammi sprints to the 'little-girls' room to rinse her T-shirt; the smell of alcohol, although common in her house, is still a loss of face. Concerned at her state of undress I glance around and am mildly surprised to spot three bikini tops in the first pass. "I am in paradise," I muse. There are even people lighting up charcoal in their Hibachi's. I start rifling through her backpack and immediately find what I'm looking for: Mosquito repellent; the Sun Screen of the inner city...instant touchie-feelie.

Five years prior

I'm getting frustrated by now; this is a major army hike. What's up with this girl? Frickin' mosquito's are eating me alive. Now what, she's out of my view; I pick up the pace and round this last boulder....

Present

He moves to her lips and lingers with a kiss not so much unlike many she's received from friends prior...her eyes remain closed; is she feigning sleep? He backs off and repeats...backs off; repeats. Her eyes blink open; they are all his...her lips part...I grip the waistband of her shorts...

Three years prior

She returns and joins me in the back seat; nothing unusual about that. My Tam-Tam looks at me squarely, demurely; I manage, "Okay, okay; go for it!"

"Yes!" She squeals, then pulls a marijuana cigarette from her right breast cup that all-knowing Naomi had provided and lights up.

"You're going to pay for that, " I think to myself; "Omi; I owe you one...or two."

Five years prior

Oh my God! This...this; I can't describe it! The roar of the falls fills the air as does the multi-colored flora surrounding me. There is no litter, no cigarette butts; the pool being formed is roughly circular and the size of a medium size yard. "Shannon is tying her hair back and hearing me approach, turns and smiles brightly, "Nice, yeah? I'll take a beer now." She has a flower, must have picked it along the way and secures it behind her left ear. She smiles again; lights the miss-shaped object she has placed between her lips and I know right then that I am going to fuck her here.

To be continued...