Charade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

So, the first couple of years saw me totally immersed in building the business, leaving me little social time. But after about two or three years I had enough help so that I was able to catch my breath and cut back a bit on the hours I was putting in. I again joined a gym and started working out. Forget the cooking classes, I did that once and I was still a lousy cook. Thank goodness for mom. The gym though did produce an added benefit. I met a woman.

Her name was Mary, that's right, Mary. Plain as any name can be.

Mary Susan Black. The way we met was a little unusual. I was working on the weights and about 20 feet directly across from me was this gal. Hmmm, short dark hair, about 5' 5", nice build (yeah, yeah, nice boobs), about my age or a bit younger. Very pretty, she would have caught any guy's eye. She was working on a machine that was meant to strengthen the leg muscles and her thighs were flexing in and out. That alone would have been very interesting, but something else was happening.

She was wearing a leotard, a practical garment for working out. Unfortunately, this one must have had a very weak seam in the crotch area because it was literally coming apart. I was stunned to see that half of her pussy was now exposed and it looked like the crotch of that garment was going to come apart any time now. She obviously had no idea as to what was happening to her down there.

Damn, what to do? I could see half of her labia surrounded by her dark pubic hair. I knew that it wouldn't take long for the rest of the seam to go and that the leotard would snap open leaving her fully exposed. I made up my mind and walked over to her.

"Uhhhh, miss," I stammered. "Look, I really don't want to be...... .

I mean......." Damn, I was sounding like a real idiot. How do you tell a strange woman that her pussy is on view.

She had stopped the exercise (thank goodness) and was smiling up at me. "You're really not very good at this, are you? You really should practice a little more before trying to introduce yourself to a girl." She giggled just a little, taking away any possible sting in her remark.

Might as well get to it. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. I could see her eyes widen in shock and her face color. She quickly arose and almost ran into the ladies locker room. I then left the area, took my shower, dressed and went to work. It was difficult to get her out of my mind, which was a little disconcerting. She was nice looking and had a killer body which reminded me that I really should start dating again. I mentally shrugged and promised myself to give that some thought.

The next day I was at the gym again, but that gal was not there nor was she there any time that week. I surmised that the embarrassment of her exposure to me caused her to chose another facility, which was a shame. I would have liked to see her again. To my surprise she did show up the following week. I didn't notice her at first, she wasn't in my area, but as I was finishing up I saw her approach me.

"Hi," she said faintly. "My name is Mary Black and I would like to thank you for warning me in time. It would have been terribly embarrassing for me."

I smiled broadly. "You're very welcome and I have been practicing. As a reward would you have lunch with me today. By the way, my name is Jerry Ford," and I extended my hand.

Mary smiled a bit and shook my hand. "I guess you're certainly entitled to that, but I really should take you to lunch as a thank you for being so gallant."

Well, that was the start. We got to know each other over the next few weeks. Mary was 28, about 3 years younger than I, divorced with a 3 year old daughter named Stacy. She worked in public relations for an advertising company not far from the gym. We started dating and it was after our thrid date that I met Stacy. We had had lunch on a Saturday and when I dropped her at her condo she asked me to come in and meet her little girl. I was delighted and immediately fell in love with this gorgeous little darlin'.

Stacy looked nothing like her mother in that she had blond hair and blue, sparkling eyes. She was a complete extrovert and soon had me wrapped around her little finger. Mary couldn't get over how Stacy and I had taken to each other. She remarked that her daughter didn't usually open up to strangers so easily. It got so that half the fun of dating Mary was getting to see and play with her kid.

I liked Mary, I really did. But I also knew that I didn't love her, at least, that I didn't feel for her what I had felt for Kimberly. I also knew that that was really not fair. Mary was a totally different person and I realized that I was also. But I liked Mary and I liked being with her. Also, entering the equation was Stacy, I was nuts about that little girl. I couldn't have felt more for her if she had been my own daughter.

Mary was pretty and dynamic. She had a strong personality, which I guess was necessary in her career. But she was sweet and kind when with me, I guess it was comfortable for her to let her hair down so to speak. With Stacy she was never anything but loving and understanding. We began to form a relationship, albeit a rather strange one. Strange in that we really didn't have too much physical contact. Ok, some kissing, a little fumbling, but that's it. It never went beyond that. Yeah, yeah, I started to wonder also, until one night.....

We were in Mary's condo, Stacy was sound asleep in her room. Mary had made dinner and I had bought a bottle or wine, instead of the usual flowers. I did notice that Mary had looked at me a little strangely when I handed her the wine, but didn't give it much thought.

We had a nice quiet dinner. I had a couple of glasses of the wine and I noticed that Mary had just taken a sip or two of hers.

"Mary, was bringing wine a mistake?" I was wondering if she was a teetotaler or something. Perhaps she was just pretending to drink because she didn't approve of alcohol?

"No, no, Jerry. It's fine, really," and she picked up her glass and took a drink. She then quickly made short work of her glass and then refilled it. By the end of the meal we both were a bit buzzed. We cleared the table, bumping into each other and giggling. We then made our way into the living room and collapsed on the sofa. What happened next left me almost speechless.

Mary literally attacked me. She crawled over me, grabbed my head and planted a long, wet kiss on me. My surprise lasted only a second or so and I returned the kiss enthusiastically. I felt her tongue probing and I accepted it gladly and reciprocated. I then felt Mary take my hand and place it on her breast. Yikes, she had always in the past gently removed my hand when I had attempted that. I didn't hesitate, caressing that soft mound.

I heard her moan and then she shifted and began to unbutton her blouse while still keeping her lips locked on mine. Jeez, I thought, when she lets go, she lets go. Her blouse was soon open and she shrugged it from her shoulders. Taking her lips from mine, she looked up at me with eyes hooded with desire. Never looking away from me she fumbled a bit with the front clasp of her bra, opened it and tossed it aside. I sat there and just gazed at those lovely, soft hills. Her breasts were topped with dark nipples which now stood fully errect, their points almost quivering as I passed my palms over them.

Mary then took my head and brought my lips to her bosum. I didn't hesitate in taking a nipple between my teeth, biting gently. I heard her moan again and I spent delicious minutes alternating between the nipples of her breasts. Without my notice (I was fully occupied) Mary had loosened the side of her skirt which was now on the floor. She sat there with me clad only in brief panties. She took my hand and placed it forcibly on her crotch, over her pussy. The area was moist and I impatiently pulled on the waistband and quickly removed the garment, Mary almost frantically helping.

Mary then stood and taking me by the hand she led me to her bedroom. We quickly got rid of my shirt and slax leaving me in my brief boxers. I needed no help in getting those off. In the meantime Mary had reclined on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pussy now glistening in the dim light. I crawled between her thighs, intending to plunge right in when she put her hands on my shoulders and looking at me intently, she firmly pushed me down until I was facing her crotch. There was little doubts as to what she wanted and as if to answer any lingering doubts she grasped my head and pulled my mouth to her vulva.

She was sopping wet by this time and the little nub of her clitoris was erect and I felt it pulse a bit as I attacked it with my tongue. I spent the next few minutes lavishing oral attention to the area, trailing my tongue from her clit to her vagina and back up again. I felt her fingernails digging into my scalp and heard her breathing deepen as she approached orgasm. She tensed, held me firmly against her pudendum and exploded intot my mouth. She then moaned again and released me; I pulled back a bit and took a gasp of air into my starved lungs.

Her body was still quivering and I moved up and held her gently in my arms. Her body, still trembling slightly, moved and I felt her legs wrap themselves around me. She reached down, grasped my very erect cock and guided me into the steaming morass between her thighs. I was just too excited, I knew that I wouldn't last and I was right. Within a minute or two I felt myself losing control.

"Don't come in me, Jerry. Please, pull out," Mary pleaded, realizing how near I was. I did as she asked and ejaculated on her belly.

I collapsed beside her, trying again to catch my breath. I turned to her and saw her gazing at me, her eyes alight with affection. "I'm sorry, Mary," I muttered. "I'm sorry that was so quick." I knew that she hadn't come close to a climax.

Mary laughed softly. "The night's young, Jerry. You want to make it up to me?" she murmured.

"You bet. Just give me a little time, I'm kind of out of commission for awhile," I said faintly.

"I know a part of you that will do just fine," and with that she rose to her knees and straddled me. She knee walked up my body until her pussy was directly over my face. I looked up and could see her lips, wet and glistening and swollen with our recent coupling. She then slowly lowered her hips until the vulva was just barely touching my mouth. I could feel stray wisps of pubic hair tickling me. I extended my tongue and moved it along the inner fold of her labia. With a grunt she ground her pussy on to me, literally fucking my tongue. My tongue danced from clit to hole, again back and forth. First lingering on her love button and then driving into her vagina. Within just a few minutes Mary again tensed, held my head tightly between her thighs and came, her breath hissing out.

She rose and lay beside me - we fell asleep, both exhausted. Some time during the night I felt Mary rise and cover us with a light blanket.

The next day was Saturday, thank goodness, but we both wanted to get up, shower and dress before Stacy. We didn't think that Mary's little girl should get used to seeing a man sleeping with her mother just yet.

Mary made a light breakfast for us and over coffee she tried to explain what had happened to her last night. "Jerry," she began. "You have to understand something. The reason I was so aggressive last night was the wine, the alcohol. That's why I seldom drink, it lowers my inhibitions too much. I did drink last night because I wanted to, I wanted us to make love and the wine helped me do that."

She looked at me with a bit of uncertainty in her eyes. "Was I too aggressive, Jerry? Do you think any less of me?"

I laughed, rose and pulled her to me. "You were perfect, more than perfect and I think the world of you. Come, let me show you," and I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom.

**********************

We continued dating for the next few months and had gotten very comfortable with each other. I brought Mary and Stacy to see my mom, who had given up working in my office, and was fully retired. Mary and she hit it off nicely, but mom went gaga over Stacy. She treated her as if she was her grandchild - we both knew that there would be no others. Thankfully Stacy loved her "nana" which was another hurdle overcome. Did I love Mary? Again, difficult to say. I surely liked her. I enjoyed being with her and I adored Stacy. I was happy and comfortable. We never discussed love and the future. I think that we were both content with the status quo.

My life was going along so well that I began to think about the immediate future. It was silly for me to run to Mary's place or she to run to mine. We discussed the situation and came to the decision to buy a house. That is, I would buy us a house, on that I insisted. My business was doing better than ever and I certainly could afford something nice for the three of us. We looked at a beautiful ranch in a gated golf course community not far from the ocean and I negotiated the purchase. Two months after first seeing the property we were fully moved in.

Marriage? It really never came up. By unspoken agreement it seemed that we really had no interest in that piece of paper. Both of our previous marriages had turned out badly and I think we both wanted to avoid any repetition. Marriage was an option if either one of us changed our minds, but for the presence, unnecessary. Stacy was now calling me daddy, and I, in effect, was her daddy. Life was good.

****************

The years passed so quickly, one day blending into another. My company continued to do well. We had gained an excellent reputation and I thankfully had the personnel to keep the business growing and doing well. I didn't have to devote all of my time struggling to keep it afloat any longer. Bernie and Kate Van Horn kept in touch, and while I hadn't seen either of them since I left the area, we did manage to talk at least a couple of times a year. Of course, I was always in touch with Bed and Rachael.

Mary was doing well also. She had moved up the corporate ladder and was now the director of public relations for her firm. But it seemed that the further up she moved, the more hours were required of her and the more travel. It was nothing extreme. She was usually home about the same time I was. Now, about a couple times a week, she would call and tell me not to wait dinner for her. A meeting or something would be keeping her at the office. Either of us would, at first, run over to mom's to get Stacy until our girl became old enough to be left by herself. Mary's travel also wasn't too extreme. She usually had to see clients about once every couple of months, sometimes she was gone as much as three or four days a month, but it wasn't a cause for any discontent.

Our sex life was good. Even after so many years together, we were still able to light a fire in the bedroom. One strange thing though, Mary was never able to have an orgasm through vaginal intercourse. I remember her telling me....."Jerry, it's not anything to do with you, it's me. I love when you're in me, it excites me and I do feel something, but it's not an orgasm. Why worry about it, you give me massive orgasms with your mouth. I am very, very happy with what we do in bed."

"Okay," I thought. "If she's happy, than I'm fine with that."

Stacy......ah, beautiful, kind, compassionate Stacy. My little girl grew like topsy into a tall, blond, lovely goddess. Not only was she gorgeous but smart as a whip also. I had watched her grow over the years, totally mesmerized at her transformation from a little tot into a strong, confident, mature young lady. Stacy was now almost 20 and finishing her sophomore year at an ivy league university.

*******************

It was about this time that my life started to turn to shit again. I guess that I'm really not too perceptive, but it seemed that over the last few months Mary had become.........what word or words am I looking for? Indifferent, somewhat apathetic, preoccupied..... yeah, but something else. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on. I, at first, thought that it was my imagination - after all, we had been together for almost 17 years, we had settled into a routine, had become comfortable with things as they were, what the hell was so different?

I started to pay a little more attention to Mary. No, I was not more affectionate, more sensitive, more caring. I considered myself a decent companion. While I may not have loved Mary with a passion, I did care for her and wanted the best for her. I thought that we had a nice relationship, that we cared for each other and wanted each other to be happy. But things had changed and I wasn't sure exactly what or why.

I did notice one thing though - sex had become sporadic. While we were no longer young lovers, screwing like rabbits, we did manage to have sex around two or three times a week. I began to realize that the frequency of our love making had dropped. I tried to think back to the last time we had made love and........ I couldn't remember. I concentrated........ jeez, what it really almost two weeks. I remembered making a couple of attempts, but was kindly rebuffed with "I'm tired, honey" or "I have my period." I began to realize that slowly, over the last couple of months, we had made love only a very few times.

Okay, you know what I started to suspect. Remember, I had been through this once and I was sickened to think that it may be again happening. I decided to keep my eyes open and pray that I was totally and completely wrong. I needed to talk to Mary; if there was something bothering her I needed to know. It was after dinner, everything was cleaned and put away and I asked her to sit down in the living room.

"Mary," I began. "We need to talk. I seem to sense that something's wrong, something's bothering you. You seem like you're a million miles away sometimes, and it seems to me that you've forgotten that I'm even around. I need to know what the problem is." I kept my voice soft and non accusatory.

She sat and just stared at me. "What the hell are you talking about, Jerry? Are you getting paranoid in your old age? Are you accusing me of something? Why the hell don't you just get off my back." She then rose and stalked out of the room. I heard our bedroom door slam shut.

I sat, a bit stunned. I certainly didn't expect that kind of reaction. Mary had never spoken to me with that tone or level of disrespect. My eyes widened - that was the word I was looking for. Disrespect, over the past few months I detected a level of disrespect, a slight contempt maybe? Perhaps a bit of condescension in her tone? Was I being paranoid? I didn't think so, I wasn't imagining things. Well, I wouldn't wait as I had done years ago - I would discover what the hell was going on. I slept in the guest suite that night.

She came out of the bedroom the next morning red eyed and teary and totally apologetic. We made kissy kissy and vowed not to ever fight again. Yeah, yeah. I was conciliatory and sensitive as hell. Mary explained that the job had gotten a little stressful and they were struggling to keep a large client who was making noises about moving his business. I didn't believe one word of what she told me. Something was going on and I was going to find out what.

It wasn't unusual for Mary to work late a night or two during the week and it wasn't terribly unusual for her to have to travel somewhere where should would stay a couple of nights. These trips were usually infrequent except for the last couple of months. Yeah, I was putting things together. Maybe I was adding two and two and getting five, but I wanted to either allay my suspicions or confirm them. I wanted to know, one way or the other.