All Comments on 'Charcoal Ch. 03'

by Lillywriting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very mysterious, illusive even. At least Soul is learning to trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Feedback to make the author happy. (So she'll write more for us, yay)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confusing

This story feels like it could be something great, but right now it's just all over the place. It's clear that no one is supposed to explain ANYTHING to Soul, but there doesn't seem to be a background reference or character build-up as to why this is so, or any kind of explanation as to why Scott himself is unable to shed any light on the scheme of things. If a dark and ominous storyline is what you're trying to achieve, you're on the right track. However, dark and ominous doesn't mean having to be vague, and innuendos can only go so far. A little bit of Scott's family background and dynamics before being thrown into their den would have been helpful. A prologue, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved reading every bit of it! Starting to get a little more interesting! Looks like their relationship may be blossoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

I'm enjoying reading it, although it is frustrating at times. It is confusing and not just because of the story line. I think and editor could help you flesh it out more and tighten up the contradictory bits. The story line is unique and I like the characters as well -- well, most of them. Keep writing.

Weregurl93Weregurl93almost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

So can't wait to read more. PLEASE!!!!!!! Update soon.

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99almost 12 years ago
Loving it

I can kinda see why there's no talk of and no the explanation of what the hell is happening, happened, and what is going to happen. But Like the rest of the crew in the comments, I suggest an editor because this story can get confusing at times. However your writing style is just so enticing I just can't stop reading.

Keep up the good work and progress

Can't wait to see what happens next

(Sorry for any typos - I'm typing this on my phone while wearing fake nails)

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

I must admit I stopped reading at the second page, because Soul just makes me aggressive beyond reason. How can anyone in their right mind let others treat them like this, and then have a near-romance under the same roof? How can anyone stand such a climate of hate and despair and not instantly grab their "bonded one" and run away? It was VERY well written, but way too depressing for me to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous