Charlie and Uncle Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

"What?" I asked truly surprised. That thought hadn't even occurred to me. "No, you promised you wouldn't smoke dope again while you were here, that was good enough for me. I've been meaning to ask you to take a look at my system since you got here but forgot about it until now."

"A-haright." Joe said cynically, a bitter note to his voice. I guess I couldn't blame him; the family was notorious for blackmailing favours from one another. I guess to Uncle Joe's thinking, why would I be any different?

I understood it; didn't mean I had to like it. It pissed me off that he didn't believe me and I got a bit huffy. "Don't worry, forget I even mentioned it. I'll just take it to a computer tech or something." I picked up my plate with my last quarter of sandwich on it and tipped it off into the trash. I put the plate in the dishwasher and grabbed my towel.

I left him in the kitchen and went to my room. Time was getting on and I still had some homework I wanted to get done before I went back for my last two classes of the afternoon. I was still kinda pissed at Uncle Joe for thinking that I would stoop to blackmail and wheedle favours out of him for my silence, so when I got to my room I fired up my iPod and hit my 'LOUD' playlist.

Instantly my speakers were blaring out a mixture of grungy emo music, rock anthems and heavy metal. I was busy head banging away – well head bopping – to the loud music as I stripped out my swim suit. I dropped it to my feet and kicked it away as I spun around ... and came face to face with a slack jawed Uncle Joe, standing in my doorway, staring wide eyed.

I froze for a split second before lunging for my towel. "Uncle Joe!Fuck!" I yelled as I held the towel in front of me.

That kind of snapped him out of it. He blinked a couple of times and his jaw snapped shut as he backed up out of there superfast. The door slammed shut after him and I thought I heard him swear although I couldn't be sure because the music was so loud.

I scrambled to drag on some clothes, pulling on a clean set of panties and bra, a pleated skirt and polo shirt as fast as I could. Still half pulling the shirt into place I went over and shut off the music. Then I headed for the door, fully intent on giving Uncle Joe a piece of my mind. I yanked the door open...

Only to be met with Uncle Joe's back. He was still standing there, his back to me, both arms raised and his hands on his brow like he was feeling his temperature. For a split second I got to eyeball the finely ridged musculature of his back and shoulders before he twisted at the hips to look back at me. He just about elbowed me in the face, but I managed to dodge his arm

"Uncle Joe, what the fuck?" I said loudly, not quite yelling.

He dropped his arms and turned around to face me fully. "Charlie I'm sorry. I knocked, really I did. I thought it'd be safe to open the door. I didn't realise you were ..."

His voice trailed off and I watched him swallow as he eyes skimmed over my now clothed body.

"Naked?" I said angrily, putting a hand on my hip. "Getting changed?"

I watched his face turn red as he brought his eyes back up to mine quickly before looking away down the hall. "Ah yeah. Sorry." I watched him swallow again. "If it's any consolation, I didn't see much." He lied.

"Bullshit! I know you got the full fifty buck show!" I told him. "I'm not that gullible." I watched his face turn even redder as I stood there grinding my teeth. "But tit for tat I guess, hey? Now we've both got something the other wants kept quiet huh?"

I watched his eyes widen as he looked back at me. "I didn't plan this."

The sarcasm was thick when I answered. "Rii-iight!" See how he felt with the shoe on the other foot, I thought.

"Really I didn't." Joe tried again.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. What do you want?"

"Charlie. Seriously babe, I didn't plan on coming up here to catch you naked or anything like that. I came up here to apologise. I shouldn't have accused you of trying to corner me into fixing your system as a price for keeping quiet. You said you wouldn't say anything and I should have believed you, I shouldn't have let my suspicions colour my judgement. But it's a hard habit to break when you've been doing it your whole life. So I'm sorry.... Really I am. I know you wouldn't do anything like that to me." He hesitated for a moment. "If you still want me too I'll take a look at your computer?"

Even though he'd gotten his own private peepshow, his apology sounded genuine. So, somewhat mollified I decided just to let it go. Even if I was still a little ticked off, Uncle Joe was magic with a computer. I sighed, dropped my hand from my hip and stepped back out of the door way. "Yes please. Thanks Uncle Joe." I said trying to sound truly grateful, but I'm not sure if I managed it. I walked across my room.

He followed me in, leaving the door wide open and took a seat at my computer desk. I settled down on the window seat, stretching out on my stomach with my calculus book.

"So what's been going on with it?" He asked as he tapped a few keys and brought up the desktop.

"It's been running really slow, doing a few screwy things, and I keep getting this balloon warning saying I need to download this virus program, blah blah." I told him.

"Uh-oh," he said, "sounds like you've got yourself a virus." Uncle Joe leant back in the chair and cracked his knuckles as he got ready to work. "Let's have a look see." He said more to himself.

I watched him work for a few moments before bringing my focus back to my homework. As much as I tried I just couldn't concentrate. The tapping of keys kept drawing my attention and I couldn't help letting my eyes linger over Uncle Joe's body. He was still only in his boardies; bare-chested and bare foot as he sat at my computer tapping away; the odd grunt and hmm coming from him. I found myself chewing the inside of my cheek as I stared at him. He really was fit... and sexy as sin even if he was ten years older than me.

"Ah-ha!" He exclaimed triumphantly and I quickly dropped my eyes to my book as he half turned to face me. "Well there's your problem right there." He joked.

"Hmm?" I queried, pretending to be engrossed in my book as I looked up at him.

He gave me a huge 'I know what you've been up to' grin. "Someone's been surfing porn!"

I felt my insides knot, and felt that hollow sensation in the pit of my stomach I always got, whenever I got caught doing something wrong. My face flushed as I sat up on folded knees. "Not me!" I denied stupidly.

"Sure, some other person must have come in here and used your computer to surf porn." Uncle Joe teased. "Who thinks I'm the gullible one now?"

I rose up on my knees, my hands wringing before me nervously. "You won't tell will you?" I pleaded so embarrassed.

"Well that depends..." Joe drawled slowly.

"On what?"

"On what you've been looking at!" He said quickly as he spun back to the computer and made to start tapping on the keyboard again.

I leapt from my spot, rushing forward, "Uncle Joe, no!" I cried reaching forward to grab at his hands, trying my hardest to pull them away from the keyboard. "Please Uncle Joe, don't!" I begged as I tussled with him at the computer desk. It wasn't like the porn I was looking at was anything spectacular, as porn went it was pretty standard stuff. Suck, fuck, blow, you know? It was more the fact that it was my Uncle Joe looking at what I'd been looking at that was mortifying!

He was well stronger than me and easily fended me off, but after a moment he dropped his hands away and held them up in surrender. "Charlie, stop. I was only teasing." He chuckled. "I wasn't going to look."

I still had a hold of his wrists as he held them up in front of me, half turned towards me. I wasn't ready to believe him just yet as I panted, out of breath, and not a little panicked. "Promise you won't tell!" I whispered. I felt like I was suffocating I was so panicked. "Please promise you won't tell?" I pleaded again. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. If Daddy ever found out he'd have an absolute fucking conniption and the shit would well and truly hit the fan, I'd be grounded for the rest of my foreseeable high school life. I knew I was hyperventilating but couldn't stop.

"Hey!" Uncle Joe said as the smile fell from his face.

"Please... promise... you... won't... tell..." I managed to say between gasps of air as tears began to spill over.

"Hey! Holy shit, I promise." Joe said standing up. He twisted his wrists out of my grip and took me by the shoulders. "Calm down Charlie. I promise okay? I won't tell anyone, ever! You need to calm down now, before you pass out." He told me.

I couldn't. I kept sucking in fast small, sharp gasps, over and over again. I was beginning to feel dizzy. I was having a panic attack. I hadn't had one of these in years and I needed a paper bag, but I didn't have one. Uncle Joe obviously realised this too and was looking about the room for something to use. But he couldn't find anything either.

I don't know if it was an inspired thought on his part or if his own panic made him think of it, but he spun me quickly so my back was to him and pulled me into his embrace. He brought his arms up around me and cupped both of his hands over my mouth and nose like a mask, restricting my oxygen intake. His cheek was pressed against the rear of my head and his mouth was right next to my ear as he softly told me to breathe. "Slowly babe, breathe."

It wasn't ideal, but it was working. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on slowing my breathing down and felt myself sway. Uncle Joe's elbows locked in against my sides and he drew me down with him as he sat back down in my computer chair. I ended up in his lap with his big hands covering nearly all of my face.

My breathing was slowing, and with the decreased amount of oxygen getting into my system, my head was starting to clear as well. And I instantly became aware of the fact that I reallywassitting in Uncle Joe's lap with his hands over my face! His hands, that still smelled faintly of dope... and cock!

I could have let another panic attack come on, but I clamped a mental hand down on myself and told myselfNo. He wasn't to know I could still smell the odours of the dope he had been smoking earlier or the scent of his cock and the pre-cum from it as well. He wasn't to know that the scent of it was making my pussy spasm and my clit ache, particularly because I could feel the soft swell of his cock under that sweet spot of my groin, that wasn't quite butt, but wasn't quite pussy, you know that little spongy piece of flesh right between the two holes?

I noticed his forearms. They ran along my chest, each one pressed firmly against one of my breasts as his palms cupped my chin, his fingertips resting across the bridge of my nose. I felt my nipples pull tight as I became aware of the heat of his body against my back, his warm breath; and his lips so near to my ear as I closed my eyes and sucked in another deep breath.

I slumped forward into his hands still dizzy, and felt his arms tighten to hold me secure. The smell was intoxicating, driving me to distraction as I felt my pelvic muscles pull up and clench tight in arousal against his lap. I thought I heard the most miniscule groan sound in my ear. I slid my hands along Uncle Joe's arms and cupped them over the top his hands on my face and I think a small whine may have escaped me as I felt his cock twitch and begin to grow beneath my already aching pussy.

It was a perfect moment, one of those instants in time where everything just happens; just falls into place and feels ohsoright... so perfect that you justhaveto lean forward... and do something stupid to ruin it!

I blame it on the excessive amount of oxygen in my system which made me feel giddy and increased the sexual tension I was feeling. But as I leant into his hands I groaned and rolled my pussy down against his crotch. I heard his sharp intake of breath in my ear followed by soft groan as I felt his arms tighten a fraction against my body. His breath was hot against my ear and for a slit second I felt his warm lips gently glide across my lobe so softly they felt like silk, his nose nuzzling the upper ridges of my ear as well. Then with my hands over his, I opened my mouth a little wider and let my tongue snake out and slowly lick along the join of his hands.

God I nearly came on the spot, as instantly I tasted the acrid tang of smoke and the bitter sweet taste of cock and cum. But as I said... stupid!

I heard Uncle Joe's pained curse, as he expelled an urgent breath in my ear. I felt his thighs bunch beneath mine, his arms tighten against me more and his whole body tensed up. I thought he was going to grind his pelvis up into me, rub his cock against my quickly moistening pussy, and in a way he did. But not in the way I wanted; as sadly I felt his legs shift and then I shifted and all of a sudden we were standing.

He yanked his hands away from me and stepped back, nearly falling over the chair in the process. He stumbled briefly and fumbled to set it right, then quickly stood and took another step back. I shakily turned to look at him, guilt and confusion written all over my face. His face was flushed and panicked and I could see a sizable bulge in the front of his shorts, but he didn't give me a chance to make anything of it.

"Ah, I'll come back later when you're at school and finish this off." He told me talking fast, before turning and practically running out of my room.

I stood there stupefied for a moment, not quite comprehending what had just happened. But once events caught up and resynced with my mind I let out the breath I didn't know I'd been holding. In a daze I stepped back and sank onto the edge of my bed. The full realization of what I'd just done hit me, and I felt that hot knot of twisted up, confusing feelings settle at the top of my stomach. And the only thing I could do was say 'Oh Crap!' out loud.

I sat there for a while, brushing my spent tears away and contemplating what my next move should be. What was I going to do? Well I was going to behave myself that's what I was going to do. No more of this shit. What I was doing was wrong, what I was feeling was wrong! I told myself. But a tiny voice inside my head kept contradicting me saying, why is it wrong? If it feels so good howcanit be wrong?

I kicked that little voice down into submission. Nothing like that wasevergoing to happen again. I swore it! Yanking myself back out of my head, and noting the time I grabbed my stuff and headed back to school.

When I got home later that evening, I went straight up to my room. I threw my stuff on the bed and sat down at my computer. I punched the space bar and waited for the screen to wake up.

In the centre of my desktop was a new text file simply labelled, 'Charlie'. I knew then that Uncle Joe had come back as promised. I glanced quickly around the room thinking about what he might have done in here on his own? What he might have touched? Then shook myself and forced my attention back to the computer and the file. Thinking about such things as that was just asking for trouble. And I wanted to avoid trouble.

I clicked on the file and immediately it asked for a password to access it. I chewed on my bottom lip. Why would Uncle Joe password protect it? Then thinking about what happened earlier in the day I got it. So then what password would he choose? And why would he think that I would know it? It had to be obvious to both of us didn't it? And the only obvious one I could think of was his nickname for me. I punched in 'Charlie Bird' ... 'Access Denied'. I sat back, 'Okay', so not that obvious then?

I thought about the afternoon. It could have been any number of terms or phrases. I tried a few: weed, dope, pool, I even tried; porn and shit for brains. But each time it came up 'Access Denied.' I was starting to get frustrated when the last little bit of the afternoon flashed through my memory. I typed in 'Promise' and the file popped open on my screen.

It was merely a little note, detailing what he'd done to my computer. Nothing that warranted a password I thought. But then; I happened to notice the word count and page numbers and realised there had to be more text further down. I scrolled down five pages but eventually I found it. It was another note, this one a little more private and worthy of a password.

For the most part it reiterated what he'd written above, although he detailed the specifics of the programs he'd installed and what they would do to protect my system. He also mentioned that if I was going to go surfing for porn again that I had to avoid certain sites and never ever click on anything that popped up, otherwise I risked a repeat performance of my system crashing. It then went on with detailed instructions on how I should clear out my cache and history before taking it to a tech if it ever happened again and he wasn't there to fix it.

Then as an added bonus, he left me a PS.

It read:

Charlie,

I just wanted to let you know that I never looked and I promise that your secret is safe with me. I also promise that I will never tell anyone about what happened this afternoon. I hope you won't either. It was just one of those things; when everything kind of comes together and in the heat of the moment, things just happen.

I'm sorry I upset you so much and I hope you are feeling better.

Joe.

The fact that he hadn't penned 'Uncle' in there was not lost on me. Whether consciously done or not, it marked a turning point in our relationship. I looked at it for a while longer and then shut it down. Cutting it from the desktop I hid it in my private folder where I kept my journal, then forced myself to get on with my homework.

I didn't see Uncle Joe again until the night of the party. He was lying low I guess, not even hanging out by the pool. I was kind of disappointed, but understood why he was doing it. I should have been doing the same, not constantly hoping to catch a glimpse of him or accidently run into him. But as it was, our paths didn't cross until the party was nearly over.

The evening was well underway. There were about fifty people, all family and very close friends of Daddy's in attendance. The backyard had been transformed into something soft and intimate with tiki torches and round lanterns hung about the place. A stringed quartet was playing under the gazebo and a marquis had been set up with tables and chairs. Dinner had been a formal affair and speeches ensued thereafter, long and boring. Now though the atmosphere was relaxed and wait-staff slipped between the crowd, wine, champagne and spirits freely flowing. Daddy was standing at the centre of a crowd basking in all the attention. Mom had really gone all out on this one figuring you only turned fifty once.

I had managed to dodge TJ for most of the evening. But Uncle Joe had managed to dodge me too. I'd spotted him once at the start of the evening, sitting at a far table and hadn't seen him since. So I was feeling kind of, not neglected, but kind of disappointed and lonely as I stood leaning against the railing of the gazebo listening to the quartet play soft chamber music. I was lost in my head, daydreaming about nothing in particular and just enjoying the music, when I felt pudgy fingers pinch my elbow hard, making me jump.

I yanked my elbow away and cried out angrily. "Ow!"

"Hey Cuuuz." TJ drawled thinking my pain was amusing.

I just barely stopped the all out sneer my face wanted to jerk into, seeing that TJ had finally cornered me. I suppose I could have just turned and walked away, but mom had told me to be on my best behaviour tonight, and to be nice to TJ. Yeah right, like that was ever gonna happen. Still, I behaved and tried not to cause a scene. I looked at my cousin and I didn't quite manage to stop my lip from curling back as I said his name. "Terrance."

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers