Charlie and Uncle Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger sank into me again and again, making me wetter and rubbing against some special spot that sent excruciatingly exquisite shocks of sensation shooting across my pelvic region and up into my nipples.

He continued to kiss me, just as slowly, just as deeply as he removed his finger and gently eased his body over me. I felt the wet tip of his throbbing cock nudge in against my sopping cleft and again I held my breath. My legs were parted wide and I was aching, ready for this to reach its ultimate conclusion.

His hand held his thick rod steady as he rubbed the tip up and down along my slit, coating the head of his cock in my juices and in turn smearing my pussy with his slippery pre-cum. Ever so slowly I felt the pressure increase as he began to press down into me. My virginal lips were swelled with arousal and parted eagerly welcoming the very tip. He pulled back a little, his mouth releasing my lips as he rested his forehead against mine. "If it's too much for you, tell me." He whispered his breathing heavy. I nodded.

Uncle Joe thrust forward quickly. I thought I was prepared, but obviously I wasn't as I sucked in a harsh breath a split second before I clenched my teeth hard and let out an agonised squeal of pain. I tried to stifle the volume by turning my head and tucking it in against Uncle Joe's shoulder. My hands that had been resting lightly on his waist became claws as my nails dug hard into his flesh.

His loud grunt was a mixture of pleasure and pain, as his hips pressed hard against me and stilled. His breathing was heavy, his cock buried deep inside me and I could feel the pulsing throb of its length with every heart beat we shared. He remained as still as he could as I felt his hand stroking my hair. His lips were next as he pressed them against my brow. Small kisses meant for comfort, to ease the pain.

Slowly the pain resided. The throb was just as intense, blood rushing through my young core, and heat, and want. My body began to relax, becoming accustomed to this new intruder, this thick meaty shaft that had speared into it. I began to breathe again one shallow breath after another as the pain dissipated and my red, blurred vision began to clear. I tried to gently remove my nails from Uncle Joe's back but I still heard him grunt. I hoped I hadn't gouged him too deeply.

He continued to kiss my brow as I worked through this first instance of sex. His hand stroked down and skimmed across a hard nipple and I heard myself gasp against his chest as he plucked at it lightly. His lips found mine then and I was distracted enough from the pain that I opened my mouth and kissed him hotly.

The kiss was deep, his tongue warm and wet and thrilling, stirring in me that need I'd felt to begin with. He took his time, kissing me, working me back up to that moment of aching need as patiently as he could. I was sighing and moaning against his lips again when he finally began to move. I gasped a little at first, small shocks of pain arcing through my body. But they quickly subsided, being replaced with a pleasure I never could have imagined.

Fire! Hot and burning wound through my body and soul as Uncle Joe divested me of my virginity!

I gasped and moaned now in pleasure instead of pain as I felt every centimetre, every millimetre of his thick, throbbing cock begin sliding in and out of me. I cried out on every downward stroke, my hands unable to decide whether they wanted to be – high on the back of his shoulders or low and pulling at his ass – as I constantly switched grips on his body.

His fingers still tweaked at my nipples, his mouth seeking and eager at my lips and neck. His thrusts grew faster, his grunts and groans of pleasure louder, more intense. Mine were too. I could feel a knot, tight and clenching beginning to form in the pit of my stomach. His mouth and hand broke away from me as he raised himself over me on his arms, staring down at me and thrust up into me!

"Oh God, Charlie Bird, I'm not going to last much longer! You're too hot... too tight. Oh God soooo good, so good!!" Uncle Joe told me breathlessly as his thrusts became more urgent, more forceful.

I felt the same way. I was right on the edge. "Me too!" I gasped. "Oh God Uncle Joe, I think I'm going to cum again, please, please keep going, keep going! Just a little more! A little more! More!"

"Oh Fuck!" Joe groaned loudly as he pushed his hot, throbbing cock deep inside me again and again. He shifted against me, dropping down onto his elbows as his hands slid under my arms and gripped the tops of my shoulders. He buried his face in against my neck, his mouth sucking at it, his tongue licking as his hips drew back and thrust forward again and again, fucking me, getting harder and harder each time.

I cried out repeatedly as that knot pulled tighter and tighter, balling in on itself before it finally gave way and exploded!!!

Like a holocaust it erupted! A blast of pleasure so hot it seared. The most intense orgasm I have ever had in my youthful life rocked through me and my cunt spasmed hard around my Uncle Joe's cock, clenching down tight as my clasping little pussy tried to milk his cock.

I didn't have long to wait as I felt his body begin to tense. I heard his rough curse as his teeth bit down on my shoulder and his arms tightened up around me. His thrusting hips faltered as his spine bent upward, a small gap opening between our bellies as air rushed in to fill the space and he emptied himself inside me. I groaned loudly as he rocked into me, the hot rush of his cum making me spasm once again. Our combined voices filled the darkened room as we came together in an intense release of sexual fulfilment.

His body strained hard above me for a moment longer before his muscles released and he sank heavily atop me. He rested most of his weight on his elbows but he was still heavy enough to pin me securely under him as we both fought for breath.

Slowly our sweaty skin began to cool and all too soon Uncle Joe shifted. He groaned lightly as he rose over me on his arms once more. He stared down at me. I smiled up at him, sweaty and sated.

He dropped his head and gave me a quick kiss as he lifted his hips and gently extricated himself from inside me. I felt his softening member slide wetly from my newly fucked pussy and shivered at the sensation. He lay down beside me, his leg across mine as he tucked his body in against me. He rested a hand on my belly his fingers lightly stroking me as he laid his forehead against the side of my head. I could hear his breathing as it eased.

I wrapped a leg over his, entwining our limbs together as I hugged his arm that was over my tummy. I turned my head and kissed him. "Uncle Joe," I whispered. "That was amazing!"

I felt him smile against my lips. "You are amazing." He whispered back.

I shivered in pleasure. I wanted to stay like this forever, but reality was slowly sinking in. I turned my head and looked at the bedside table and the alarm clock. Holy shit it read ten to four! I had to be up and gone in an hour! Where the hell had the time gone?!

I swore and jerked upright out of Uncle Joe's wonderful embrace.

"What's wrong?" He asked a little confused.

"Shit, shit, shit. Sorry Uncle Joe, I have to bail." I said scrambling to untangle myself from him. "As much as I don't want too!"

"Why?" He asked, his hand holding my wrist and stopping me from getting away.

"I've gotta be poolside in an hour!"

"Can't you blow it off just this once?" He asked enticingly as he rolled and pulled me on top of him. His hand slid down along my body and squeezed my ass. He kissed me teasingly making me moan frustratedly against his lips.

"I wish I could." I told him quickly between kisses. "But I've got qualifiers in two weeks and if I don't turn up for these practice runs I can kiss any chance of competing good bye."

Uncle Joe dropped his head back against the bed. I watched him swallow another plea. He understood where I was coming from. He sighed. "Okay." His hands moved and held my waist. "Much as I hate to admit it, I understand."

I smiled down at him and dropped another quick kiss on his lips. "Get some rest. I'm always horny after I swim and I plan on taking advantage of you again when I get home from training."

Uncle Joe laughed shaking his head as I climbed off him. I sketched around, searching for my panties. When I couldn't find them in the dark, I figured I didn't really need them as I grabbed my dress and moved towards the living room. As I reached the door of the bedroom I turned back, standing there naked. "I'll see you later Uncle Joe?" It was half question half statement.

"You damn well better!" Came his reply from the bed. I smiled.

I pulled on my dressed and high-tailed it out of there.

I made training and did abysmally my coach yelling at me for being too tired to perform. I took it, what else could I do, although I gave the excuse of my father's fiftieth being the culprit and not the night spent losing my virginity in Uncle Joe's arms.

As was usually the case, Mom and Dad were off golfing for most of the day Saturday leaving me blessedly unattended and able to take advantage of Uncle Joe's hospitality. We spent nearly the whole day in his bed. I was a little sore, but I reasoned this time was worth every ache and pain. What I shared with Uncle Joe was wonderful and hot and I loved every second of it. Sunday, was a little more difficult with my parents around the house, but we manage to sneak in a couple of quick assignations here and there.

When Monday rolled around I didn't want him to leave, but we both figured it'd be way too suss for him to stay on for no reason. He had an early flight, so I drove and saw him off at the airport before I went to school. It was both strange and thrilling to be able to kiss him in public and not have anyone bat an eye at it. We both had mixed feelings about his departure but what could be done?

We kept in touch via email and phone, sexting as well as web-camming, but it just wasn't the same. Every day I ached for him. I thought with him gone, the distraction he presented would be too and I'd be able to focus, but in fact it just made it worse.

I qualified for the swim meet and killed it (Uncle Joe's advice definitely helped with that) but I didn't do so well at final exams and messed up my high grade point average missing out on the college I'd originally wanted to attend by point two. Needless to say the parents were less than pleased.

However, from out of the ashes oh my academic bonfire – as my parents saw it – came an opportunity I thought of as god-sent! I got an offer from another college whose scout had been at the swim meet and wanted me for their swim team. The great thing about it was that the college was in Uncle Joe's city!!

As it was really my only option I attended that college, and the only reason Daddy and Mother decided to let me go was the fact that Uncle Joe lived there, thinking that at least he would look after me while I was there.

If only theyknewjust how well Uncle Joe looked after me... Mmmm ... But I guess that's another story huh??

Fin.