Charlie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slickey
slickey
54 Followers

I got a text from Casey after her interview saying that she got the job since she came so highly recommended by one of the hospitals staff members. I was so excited for her, but the rest of the day dragged on because I feared what I would have to go home to. I was a nervous wreck for the majority of the day. I barely got anything done.

--

The day was finally over so I packed up my things and made my way home. A feeling of dread crept over me as I was driving. My mind wouldn't shut up; it was going a million miles an hour running through all of the things that could go wrong and the very few things that could go right. My skin was clammy and I was sweating like I was running a marathon.

I made it about three quarters of the way home when suddenly there was a squealing of tires, a crunching noise accompanied by crushing metal, and a sudden shooting pain in my head. I don't know what happened after that.

slickey
slickey
54 Followers
12