All Comments on 'Charmed to the Tenth Ch. 04'

by GrumpyGamby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Supernatural,

and a taste of mystery, police and spy novel. Oh my, an interesting combination. I wonder who are all of the whoes in this whodonit story? I can almost see all of the charm, draw it myself in my mind. The prehistory scene in Turkey as revealed in the report the general read is very telling of good background research. As with your ALS story, Grumpy, your background material is first rate.

I have a feeling this story will go on for quite a while. You have to imagine what love making between these two would be like when both can read and feel each other's every emotion, and then there is the sister who still has to fit into the relationship. I hope you do write the sexy scene, GrumpGamby, it will be a revelation of the first order.

I don't think a guy could write this story, it has a most decided feminine feel to it.

Good work, I will wait patiently for chapter five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I am loving this! It's is getting to be a super page turner. I'm thrilled you finally got this story updated! The history part was really cool.

Really hope you keep this going and keep it going fast.

I cant wait to see how these two are going to have sex in person. Expecting hotness and expecting it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Emotional masturbation? Check

Stupid Author? Check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous