Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell," he groaned, head thrown back, eyes shut. He seemed in great pain, like she was.

"Perhaps we should stop..." she murmured tentatively, clenching and unclenching around him experimentally. That wasn't so bad. Strangely exciting. He groaned, forging on with sharp thrusts, causing tiny ripples of burgeoning pleasure to mix with the burning discomfort. She lay looking up at him in surprise, her hands cupping her breasts, pale thighs hugging his hips.

He shook his head, still not looking at her. His sword finally slid those last inches to plant himself firmly inside her to the hilt. His breathing was ragged, sweat beading his forehead. She squirmed experimentally, and grimaced with discomfort. Did he have to be so big?

A shudder racked him that she felt there. Kinlee clenched down on him in surprise. Another groan escaped him as warmth flooded her. Then nothing. She struggled up onto her elbows when she felt him soften in her sheath.

"Hell." He swiftly pulled out of her, and she mewed in disappointment. When he tumbled the maids, he seemed to go on forever, heaving inside their glistening quims with undisguised enthusiasm. She must have done something wrong. She flopped back down on the bed, her mind racing. But what?

He strode back and forth across the room, running his hands through his hair. Now he couldn't even bear to look at her where she lay tumbled on the bed, disappointment clouding her face. She wanted to drum her fists on the bed, but suspected it would be unladylike. Clutching her gown, she swiftly pulled it on, uncaring that her bodice gaped at her breasts.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, still not looking at her. "That's never happened to me before. You were just so wet and eager and tight..." he groaned.

"Do not mention it, Your Highness," she muttered sulkily, ignoring his protests as she stormed out of the chamber. "I for one am glad it was over so quickly."

~*~

Kinlee lay on the bed, pouting and frowning at the ceiling. The arrival of her old nurse did little to abate her sulk.

"Sweetheart, let's have a look."

Tears shimmered in her eyes as her nurse lifted her silk chemise. "Ooh, you're red. But you haven't torn. I'm surprised after hearing the rumours about him. I thought he would fairly split you in two."

Kinlee turned her head to gaze upon her nurse, watching as the old woman removed the lid of a small pot. "It's not fair," Kinlee grumbled.

"Things often never are. You just have to make the best of what you have."

Kinlee mulled that over as her nurse gently rubbed the mint salve into her inflamed flesh. Nope, no matter how she looked at it, she couldn't make the best of that swift ravishment. When Vargos arrived with her chastity belt, she could have cried anew.

When her nurse finished applying the salve, Kinlee slid off the bed and held up her shift to her waist. Vargos knelt before her and she placed first one foot then the other into the waiting belt. He slid the heavy gold over her thighs and clasped it around her hips. Long used to his ways, she turned around and presented him with her bottom so he could close the ancient locking mechanism at her back. Kinlee couldn't work the lock -- she had spent many a long hour twisting and turning before a mirror as she tried to get the blasted thing off - and it carried the death penalty for anyone who tried.

After Vargos and her nurse left, she climbed back into bed and collapsed with a sigh. It wasn't long before she heard the soft steps of her sister. The feather mattress depressed as her sister lay alongside of her and caught Kinlee's hand in hers.

"Did you see?" Kinlee asked mournfully. Her sister squeezed her hand. "Father wasn't happy when I told him. As if I didn't know a man had to be hard to beget sons. He's ordered the cook to feed him nothing but aphrodisiacs from now on. I think Vargos was a bit miffed that he hadn't thought of it first."

~*~

Kinlee was stirred by the feel of a warm mouth tenderly licking between her nether lips. She dreamed it was Prince Devlin gazing up at her with those devilish eyes as he lapped at her. She fairly shot off the bed as she came, waking up fully to a racing heart and quivering body. Disappointment crushed her at discovering it was her maid. She lay back down so as the maid would not think she was displeased with her. This only seemed to encourage the maid to continue, and Kinlee had to gently pry the enthusiastic girl away.

Soon she was dressed and ready to face her first day as a non-virgin. Kinlee smiled. Things weren't all bad. Perhaps soon she would finally convince her father there was no need for a chastity belt now that she was no longer chaste. How would her future husband know if she had had only one lover or a hundred?

As she was leaving her chamber Elly raced up the last few tower steps to greet her. Kinlee had never seen her sister so distressed. Her breasts strained against her gown and her face was all flushed and pretty.

"Prince Draven is gone. He escaped some time during the night," Elly cried breathlessly.

"What! How?" Disappointment twinged between her thighs.

"They found some long hair pins in his chamber. They think he used those to pry the lock on the door and knock out his guard before stealing his clothes."

Kinlee's lips made a silent 'O' as the sisters exchanged a horrified look. Vargos, nay her father, would kill her!

~*~

Her father refused to talk to her for a month. Not only had she lost her virginity, but she had lost her future husband as well. To make matters worse, her bottom had been bruised for a week after the spanking Vargos had dealt her sorry behind.

So it didn't seem things could get much worse. Until Prince Draven and his personal guard stormed the castle after somehow discovering the secret passages and imprisoned her father in the dungeon. Not that she didn't think her father deserved a spot in the horrible pit after making her wear a chastity belt. She was just sure that Prince Draven's opinion as to the length of her father's stay differed greatly from hers.

Vargas had fled with her sister to Harkness at the King's command. Kinlee couldn't help thinking that Vargos's oversight (namely forgetting her) was deliberate and spiteful. How difficult was it to count two princesses? Kinlee was truly vexed. Instead, she had been left behind to fend for herself. She had soon found her maid's uniform, and tried to keep out of sight.

Not that Kinlee minded overly much at Vargo's betrayal. Sure, people were still closed about her and didn't know how to treat her, but they were protective and sheltered her. Her people had been content to hide her while Prince Draven shepherded every blonde female in the castle between fifteen and twenty-five each morning. Many speculated he was searching for her. Kinlee worried over it. There was nothing to connect her with Princess Kinleanne in Prince Draven's mind. Before his spell as their prisoner, he had only seen her from afar, and with a veil to boot. But even if he had figured out who she really was, there was no reason why he would assume a petty man would leave her behind and only save her sister. But he wasn't dragging redheads into the hall to inspect them, now was he?

So it was to her utter dismay, when a groping cook's assistant wanted a quick poke to keep her identity quiet and didn't get his way -- the golden chastity belt was no mere foible, even if he chose to ignore her bored 'no' -- his high scream as her knee connected with tender parts drew the attention of Prince Draven's warriors.

Kinlee glared back at the lusty rat as she was dragged to the main hall by two guards. She was taken before a slight middle-aged man sitting before a heavily weighed down table. Velium and quills were spread out before him, and ink stained his fingers. He didn't bother to look up as he continued to scan a scroll. "What trouble now?" the man inquired dryly.

"A maid physically assaulted a male servant."

"Provocation?"

"Yes!" and "None that was seen" were said at the same time. Kinlee glared at the biased guard. Trust men to stick together.

"What was the nature of the provocation?" a masculine voice inquired silkily from behind her. Kinlee's heart almost dropped to her soft leather boots. As he approached, she turned away from him with seeming innocence, trying to keep her back to him. But the guards' grip was strong, holding her firmly in check. She kept her head down, worrying her bottom lip with her teeth. "He, er, I was busy and he wanted to, um..." she mumbled huskily, trying to disguise her voice. God, just being in his presence turned her mind to mush. She had never had any problems lying in the past!

"Leave us." At that command, she hastily made to follow the guards, intent on fleeing.

"Not you, my erstwhile maid."

Strong fingers curled about her wrist, drawing her around. She tugged on it in an undignified manner, but he refused to let up. His hand brushed the side of her neck and tipped her chin up with his thumb. Green eyes clashed with gold ones. Kinlee felt tingly and weak all at once. So perhaps it wasn't a bad thing when he tossed her over his shoulder with barely a grunt.

When he reached the foot of the south tower, Kinlee began to experience dread. Did he know her identity? If he did, what did he intend doing with her? Hopefully something that required the removal of her chastity belt and not visiting the dungeon!

"You have led my men a merry dance. They thought me mad to search relentlessly for a blonde haired chit they believed to be a figment of my imagination."

"Oh, you have been looking for me, Your Highness?" she inquired innocently. Each step made her belly jolt on his hard shoulder, and she felt quite breathless and dizzy. The chastity belt pinched her tender flesh. So she focused her thoughts on the tight bottom and muscular thighs that rippled with each move. "I cannot comprehend why, when there are any number of willing women in the palace. And men," she added as an afterthought.

"Ah, but I fear I have done you a grave injustice."

"You have?" she squeaked. God lord, what possibly could he be talking about? Perhaps his men were right to think his brain addled. He kicked the door to her old chamber open, and strode through it as though he owned the place. Which technically, he did.

"Mmm, but I will soon be putting it to rights. I do not take leave of my duties lightly."

"Er, yes, I see that. Pray tell, what would this grave injustice be?" The air flew from her lungs as he flung her onto her bed on her back in an undignified heap. She struggled up onto her arms, tossing her hair out of her face where it had tumbled loose from its confines. "Tossing women around willy nilly without regard to their modesty or dignity?"

He stood before her, lazily surveying her from the tips of her boots to the crown of her golden hair. His lips curled up slightly at the ends. Belatedly she pushed down her skirt that had been hiked up around her thighs before her face lifted to glare up at him. "Somehow, despite that awful brown outfit, you look somewhat at home here."

Golden browns rose in surprise. He didn't know. Wonderful! No dungeon time for her. Kinlee flopped back on the bed with a smile. Which disappeared as soon as it appeared. Then what did he want from her? Kinlee eyed him suspiciously. That familiar gleam in his eyes made her belly quiver.

"Oh, no," she told him, turning her head from side to side. "Don't think that that's happening again." She had been sore for three days afterward, and it had been a very brief encounter.

"I am your ruler. Surely you wish to do everything in your power to please me?"

Her hands clenched about her sheets at his conceit. "Only if it pleases me. And if I recall correctly, it did not on the last occasion."

The mattress dipped beneath his weight as he climbed to lie his long length alongside her, his head propped up on his hand. She wiggled slightly in protest as his other hand came to rest possessively on her belly.

"Tell me your name."

Had it been a demand, she would have stubbornly refused him.

"Kinlee," she breathed, giving no thought to lying until later, when it was too late.

"Kinlee. I did wrong by you. You were wanton and eager and I mistook this to mean you were ready to take all of me. I misjudged your experience." He leaned down and pressed a light kiss on her brow, her cheek, the corner of her mouth. "To make matters worse, I came like an untried boy."

He kissed her, his tongue lightly tangling with hers, his warm breath fanning her face. She kissed him back, her fingers gliding over his jaw. He leaned over her, pushing her back down on the bed as his leg nudged between hers. His hands where everywhere, loosening her buttons, tugging up her skirts. Her breath came in pants as her mouth clung to his. His hand slid down to cup her between her thighs. And stopped. All of him stopped.

Swiftly he tugged up her skirt, giving no thought to her modesty. He stared down at the golden contraption with a mixture of rapt curiosity and consternation. "What the devil?" was followed by "I gather your father learned of our endeavour?"

"There was no hiding it from him. If you would be so kind as to remove it, I would be much obliged."

Her father's anger had known no bounds. She had found her chastity belt altered in a way that promised endless frustration. For now a small, golden plate in the shape of a shell protected her golden fleece from seeking fingers and tongues.

"How obliged?" A dark eyebrow arched as he curiously traced the edge of the belt with his finger. Kinlee sucked in her breath, goosepimples dusting her creamy skin.

"Enough that I would let you stick your sword in me once more," she promised, watching him from beneath lowered lashes. She lay fidgeting as he simply looked down at her, desire in those green eyes mingled with intrigue and frustration. Then he rolled her over.

"There is little doubt that will happen. Many a time."

"I beg your pardon," she exclaimed. Lifting herself up onto her elbows, she glared at him over her shoulder as he inspected her heart-shaped bottom. "I believe you severely overestimated your powers of persuasion."

His fingers lightly brushed over her bottom, tickling her with the light caresses. "Who do you think is in charge of this palace?" And every person in it, he seemed to be saying.

Kinlee's golden eyes turned serious as she gazed at him over her shoulder. "What are your plans for the king? Nothing permanent like a beheading I hope."

"Would you care if I did?" he inquired. She swallowed hard when he kissed her cheek, then nipped it lightly.

Could she do all those wicked things she imagined doing with a man who intended harm to her father? Why was she even asking herself such a silly question? "Yes, of course."

"Then no."

Could she believe him? She tipped her head on her side, considering.

"And no, I don't plan on dismembering any other body parts either."

She smiled. "Good."

His fingers traced the gilded cage of her belt. "How does it come off?"

"If I knew that-"

He cut off her rant. "It obviously takes a key of some sort."

Kinlee nodded. "My father had the key made into a ring. The lock won't turn without the proper key."

"Where is your father?"

"What, 'Please sir, give me the key so I can despoil your daughter'?" She smirked at him over her shoulder. He lightly smacked her. She shivered.

"I would offer a goat in return."

Kinlee gasped at the insult, slapping his molding hands away as she rolled over onto her belly. "I am worth no less than a dozen stallions!"

He smiled up at her before pressing a kiss to her belly.

"Tell me his direction so I can plead my case."

Ah. "He fled when you captured the castle."

"He didn't take you with him?" His breath tickled her belly.

"An oversight," she squeaked. Her nipples felt fit to be bursting.

Prince Draven frowned, his fingers digging in to her flesh of her hips as he seemed to test the strength of the metal.

"The belt fits snugly. Believe me, I've tried."

"There is nothing for it. Which do you prefer, here or there?" Kinlee nearly fainted when his fingers first touched her lips then her bottom.

"T-there?" she squeaked, having never thought of the possibility. And if it were such a possibility, she felt terribly cheated. Why, imagine all this time she had wasted...

"How can a wanton, curious piece of baggage like you have remained so innocent in a palace full of lazy, drunken men is beyond me."

He collapsed beside her on the bed. "Hell. Is there no one in this damned palace who has a key to remove that thing?"

When her father's name popped into her head, she admonished herself for being so desperate.

"You've thought of someone," he frowned down at her. "Tell me the name," he demanded at her hesitation.

"There is one person...No, he will not help." He had more to worry about than unlocking her chastity belt.

"Who? If he does not tell me, I will behead him."

That could work. But seriously, no. Kinlee could imagine her father's reaction at her request: "Yes, Kinlee, feel free to enjoy relations with as many men as you choose without an oath of marriage while I am locked up in prison and unable to stop you".

"The person who made this lock entrusted its key to my father...and the king." She was busily looking at her nails, so did not notice his reaction.

"Ah, hell." Was all he said before he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

~*~

"Well, what did he say?" Kinlee almost pounced on Prince Draven when he stalked into the chamber. Rumour had it he had gone straight to the dungeon after leaving her chamber almost two hours ago. Surely the topic of her chastity belt must have come up.

"Garbin said he promised your father that he would only unlock the chastity belt for your husband. He will not go back on his oath."

"Vex that wily man!" She flounced back on the bed and gazed up at the ceiling in despair. "There must be something..." She pummeled her fists on the bed in frustration.

"Your eagerness for my lovemaking is physically uplifting." His eyes crinkled at the edges.

Kinlee rolled her eyes. "I have spent so long in this chastity belt, even Vargos's lovemaking appeals."

"Who is Vargos?"

"Perhaps...Perhaps you could promise him that you would marry me only if I got with child!" She exclaimed, sitting up. And met Prince Draven's shocked gaze. "I have a brew to stop that, only my -- the king doesn't know that," she rambled on. "What? At least I'm trying." And it would serve the wily old beast right if she beat him at his own trick.

"Kinlee, those potions are sold to people with pockets heavier than their brain matter. The only way not to get with child is not to frolick with a man between your thighs."

"So we won't frolick," she huffed, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. "I will frolick with other men, and I wouldn't have to worry about marrying you." He frowned at her, deathlike. Swiftly, she thought back on what she said. "I mean, you wouldn't have to worry about marrying me."

He strode toward the bed, that angry frown still on his face. She scrambled back until she pressed against the silk padded bedhead. "You will not frolick with other men!" It was almost a shout.

"That is obvious, your Highness. I am wearing a chastity belt."

"Dammit, Kinlee!"

He stalked out of the chamber.

~*~

Kinlee couldn't decide what was worse, being locked in a chastity belt, or being locked in her chamber. Luckily for her, she didn't have to decide between the two and could enjoy both unpleasurable experiences together.

So she was mildly ambivalent when Prince Draven decided to make an appearance the following evening. "Sooo..."she drawled. "Has your heavy brain matter dreamt up any solutions?"