Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything dimmed, her whole body lost to the sensations bursting between her thighs. Slowly the blackness faded as Kinlee felt him wedging himself up deep inside her tight channel, his chest heaving, his head thrown back. A rush of hotness surged between her thighs as he came in a glorious vision above her, his body straining and trembling against hers.

He collapsed on top of her, and her thighs gripped his hips, holding him there when he made to move. She pressed her lips against his damp neck as a pleased sigh escaped her. His head turned and his mouth founds hers in a soft, tender kiss. His hands untied hers, and she smoothed them over his glistening back, soothing his large body.

~*~

"Well?" he asked.

"Well, what?" she replied sleepily. She lay on her side, his warmth pressed up behind her. His hand massaged her hip.

"Is an annulment in order?"

A siren's smile played about her mouth. She wiggled about in his arms until they were facing, her body pressed along his. "Perhaps marriage is not all bad." Kinlee blushed slightly as her eyes met his devilish ones.

"Perhaps more frolicking is required to convince my reluctant bride?" he murmured, his hand coming to grip her bottom possessively.

"Perhaps..."

~*~

Draven stood beside the bed, gazing down at the sleeping princess lying on top of the bed sheets. The golden chastity belt gleamed against her silken skin, a guilty reminder of what he was about to do.

She rolled onto her side, her thighs gliding against each other. His fingers itched to explore her, but duty called. His men would soon be on the training field, overseeing the re-training of Garbin's, now Kinlee's, overfed and under-excised army.

When next she woke, Draven knew Kinlee would be spitting mad with him. But until he knew all that wanton sensuality was for him alone, the chastity belt remained. The thought of his innocent temptress beneath with another man, ate at him until he felt ill. The month they had been apart was enough. Then as now, Draven was unwilling to share the unexpected treasure that had fallen into his hands. Nor would he take his princess for granted. All too easily he could have found himself married to the wrong one.

Now more than ever Kinlee needed his protection. Her uninhibited delight in his touch, so rare, could easily be crushed beneath a lustful brute intent on taking from the delightful body she offered so willingly without thought to being hurt. Draven would allow her to explore her sensuality to its fullest extent within his arms. Even if he had to bed her hourly, he would bind her to him until she thought of no other. Only then would he relinquish the key to the mischevious baggage he had fallen for.

The End

PS I intend on writing Elly's story as Serenity.