All Comments on 'Chastity Curse: Hannah's Pics'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Big fan of this new universe :) 2 questions:

1) How does the curse affect humping? i.e. makes sense why he can't cum without permission but why can't Mike hump the floor even if he can't masturbate? Does the magic stop him?

2) At what age do women become protected by the curse? If it's from birth, how does that affect fathers from interacting innocently with their daughters? If it's only in effect after 18, how has society adjusted to prevent a rise in pedophelia?

Love the work; hope to see more in this world <3

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon

1) Blocks attempts to hump by locking the hips or forcing them to roll over or something. Same with any other method of self-pleasure. Whatever loophole men try to come up with the Curse compensates for it.

Note that this only prevents self-pleasure. Nothing stops men from jacking one another off. They can't attempt to hump or thrust into one another without a woman's permission, but they can still perform sexual acts on another man as long as said acts don't also pleasure them. They still won't cum without a woman's permission, of course.

2) From birth. So no male-on-girl pedophilia. So, yes, that kind of fucks over fathers (and mothers by extension) in some ways. Note that what the Curse does specifically is prevent an application of force against a woman; it doesn't technically stop a man from just, say, positioning his arms around her or placing a hand flat against her just shy of actually applying any pressure. So a man can sort of semi-hug his daughter in that way.

I would advise not getting too hung up on those sort of details, though. That's not really what this silly fetish fantasy is about.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Also, thanks! Glad you liked it! I have a fistful of captions for it over on my blog, otherwise, and another story is on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved this

Great concept and story. I love curse based stories and anything that ticks a reality alteration box like this is great! Keep up the great work, I'll certainly be looking for anything similar to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous