Chastity Curse: Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark let out sharp cry, and his whole body shuddered, as he ejaculated harder than he ever had in his life! Semen launched from cock in long, wet streamers, splattering his whole torso and leaving streaks on the headboard. He thrashed and mewed, and the blonde pressed the flat of the knife down firmly on his sweet spot, working it against the flesh to maximize the stimulation. When it was finally over, she withdrew the blade, and Clark sagged, boneless and breathless on the bed.

Then the women leaned down and kissed his cheeks. The blindfold was removed, and Clark blinked. The light from the flashlight revealed the two women sitting on either side of the bed. His wife and their mutual friend grinned widely at him. "Happy Birthday!" they said in unison.

Clark laughed shakily. "Jesus Christ, you had me going there for a minute."

Cheryl held up the knife. It was a little, three-inch butter knife, no more dangerous than a tea-spoon. "We didn't really hurt you, did we?"

"Nah," he said, grinning back. The two women untied his wrists and ankles, and he worked the kinks out of his arms. He pushed himself up onto his elbows, then scooted back a bit so he could lean against the headboard. "That was—" he shook his head. "Wow. I don't know how to thank you!"

The brunette, Becky, chuckled. "Oh, you more than paid us back! I haven't cum that much in a while!"

"Told you he was good!" Cheryl laughed. She got up and stretched. "I'll go flip the breakers back on." She grabbed the flashlight and headed downstairs.

"I'll pop in the shower first, if that's okay," said Becky.

Clark chuckled. "Go right ahead. I think I need a few minutes before I can stand anyway." The lights came back on a minute later, and Becky left for the bathroom.

Cheryl came back in and snuggled up to her husband. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "You're a fucking Goddess, you know that?"

"Yep!" she said. "Becky, too. She's the one who convinced me to actually go through with it. I knew you had these sorts of fantasies, but actually trying to do it... I almost flaked out a couple times. But she's really into this roleplay stuff, does it all the time with her boyfriends."

"I can't believe you let her join in," said Clark.

Cheryl smirked. "It's not going to be a regular thing."

"Of course," he said.

She rubbed his chest, feeling his heart beat. "Did we scare you?"

"Uh, well, a little bit at first." He blushed. "But I mean, I knew it was you the whole time, so..."

"I should fucking hope so," she said, giving him a rueful smirk. "If you just went along with it that easily with a couple of strangers, I'd be rather upset."

Clark grinned. "Hey, come on, you're the only rapist for me!"

Cheryl blanched. "Ugh, don't say it like that..."

They laughed. A few minutes later, Becky came back in. "Shower's free. Also, I hope I can tag along for dinner; I'm starving!"

"Me, too!" said Clark. "Getting gangbanged sure works up an appetite!"

"I'll bet!" said Becky.

"Still up for that steak?" said Clark to Cheryl.

"Of course!" said Cheryl, grinning and giving him a wink. "You know how much I love my meat!"

END

12